Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

I think my car is bipolar...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
You are full of BS kiddo. Small planes only need ~2000ft to land/take off and average private strips are around ~2500-3000ft. Which you are not doing a 40 roll on. Also most smaller private strips are not well maintained at all. The ones that are well maintained are not going to rent it out to a bunch of ricers.
Take your street racing Fast & Furious crap somewhere else.
Are you done?

Old 07-30-2015, 08:18 PM
Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
You are full of BS kiddo. Small planes only need ~2000ft to land/take off and average private strips are around ~2500-3000ft. Which you are not doing a 40 roll on. Also most smaller private strips are not well maintained at all. The ones that are well maintained are not going to rent it out to a bunch of ricers.
Take your street racing Fast & Furious crap somewhere else.
What do you old farts have against the Fast and Furious racing?

You guys don't have the NOS?

Tell me you guys never tried to "outpace" anyone on the street ever...

Old 07-30-2015, 10:16 PM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Originally Posted by Justice06RR
What do you old farts have against the Fast and Furious racing?

You guys don't have the NOS?

Tell me you guys never tried to "outpace" anyone on the street ever...
It's against forum rules to talk about.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:30 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by Bean_VQ35DE
I wish it was mine but unfortunately not.
Any address ? I used to visit family in Ethel, LA since the 70s and I'm not familiar with this airstrip. Curious to see where it is though.

Old 07-30-2015, 11:41 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
I wish it was mine but unfortunately not.
The car isn't yours? Did you loose it to Vin Diesel? "You never had me, you never had your car"

The following users liked this post:
Urbanengineer (07-31-2015)
Old 08-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor
Any address ? I used to visit family in Ethel, LA since the 70s and I'm not familiar with this airstrip. Curious to see where it is though.
Right off of midway rd. Midway Rd is off of Highway 412

Old 08-01-2015, 08:30 PM
The car isn't yours? Did you loose it to Vin Diesel? "You never had me, you never had your car"
The Airstrip, you act like you had a rough childhood. Were you bullied??

Old 08-02-2015, 08:35 AM
I watched a BBC documentary on street racing. It said that the hardest part about street racing, is admitting to your parents that you are gay.

Old 08-02-2015, 08:38 AM
The Airstrip, you act like you had a rough childhood. Were you bullied??
Not bullied, but I did loose a good friend because of a piece of shit street racer just like you. This is just me hoping that next time you are out doing something stupid (which will be soon Im sure) that you only kill yourself and not an innocent person.

EDIT
I just realized you already already started wrecking your POS car, probably blew the welds off your intake manifold with all your VTEC.
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...rb-damage.html

Last edited by WhosUrBuddiee; 08-02-2015 at 08:43 AM.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:48 AM
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
Not much love on this post/threads. If you want to go fast, get a moto, take some advanced riding courses and do track days. Perhaps same with car. In BC the penalty for "road racing" is 1. a ride on a flat bed truck. 2. storage fees till your vehicle is released. 3. Automatic points on your drivers' licence. 4. Insurance rates go up for three consecutive years. 5. Depending on your speed, a very high fine. 5. Maybe your plates are confiscated and you might be uninsurable for awhile.
Maybe more. Nothing beats the drag strip or track if you want to go fast. A track bike can be had for under 5 grand. Do not know about a car because fast on two wheels beats fast on four wheels every time. My opinion. I have no idea how it works in your state, or any state, but I am sure it is frowned upon and also expensive.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Not bullied, but I did loose a good friend because of a piece of shit street racer just like you. This is just me hoping that next time you are out doing something stupid (which will be soon Im sure) that you only kill yourself and not an innocent person.

EDIT
I just realized you already already started wrecking your POS car, probably blew the welds off your intake manifold with all your VTEC.
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...rb-damage.html
That damage occurred during regular driving. What's the point of reading it if you aren't going to help??

Old 08-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by CanadianBird
Not much love on this post/threads. If you want to go fast, get a moto, take some advanced riding courses and do track days. Perhaps same with car. In BC the penalty for "road racing" is 1. a ride on a flat bed truck. 2. storage fees till your vehicle is released. 3. Automatic points on your drivers' licence. 4. Insurance rates go up for three consecutive years. 5. Depending on your speed, a very high fine. 5. Maybe your plates are confiscated and you might be uninsurable for awhile.
Maybe more. Nothing beats the drag strip or track if you want to go fast. A track bike can be had for under 5 grand. Do not know about a car because fast on two wheels beats fast on four wheels every time. My opinion. I have no idea how it works in your state, or any state, but I am sure it is frowned upon and also expensive.
Ok, thanks for some positive feedback. But, don't waste your time if you aren't going to help me with the initial problem.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:24 PM
I watched a BBC documentary on street racing. It said that the hardest part about street racing, is admitting to your parents that you are gay.
I guess you never had to admit because it's so obvious.

Old 08-02-2015, 04:04 PM
That damage occurred during regular driving. What's the point of reading it if you aren't going to help??
You consider slamming into curbs at 45mph as regular driving? WTF

Old 08-02-2015, 04:06 PM
Ok, thanks for some positive feedback. But, don't waste your time if you aren't going to help me with the initial problem.
The initial problem is that G35 value has dropped so much that dipshıt kids can now buy them and rice around street racing without thinking about others.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I think my car is bipolar...