Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Help!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 03:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help!!!!!

i went to the track for the first time since i bought the car. which was about 2 1/2 weeks ago....it is a g35 coupe, 6mt, and i put on a popcharger, z-tube, and kinetix racing plenum... so my first run i ran a 14.2 and then once i crossed the line i put it in nuetral and coasted the rest of the track to slow down... once i got to the end i noticed that all the lights in the gauge pod where lit up...battery, airbags, oil, service engine soon...and not only that i no longer had power steering or power brakes.( i had VDC off the entire time) however, i had 5 more runs and out of the five the same thing happened again!!! at the end of the track i have to stop the car and restart it... can anyone tell me what is going on?!?!?!?!!

Thanks

Jay S.

Old 03-27-2005, 08:01 AM
Did you put the car in Neutral after every run?
Did the car stall?

First thing I'd do is remove the hose clamp around the popcharger and remove it. Then take a lint free cloth and wipe the inside of the housing and z-tube. See if there is any oil residue inside from the air filter.

Again, did the car stall?

Old 03-27-2005, 09:12 AM
yes the car stalled, my first run i put it in nuetral and the other time it happened i was downshifting.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.