Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Free Rental of Apex'i Power Stabilizer for Dyno Test

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 04:52 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Free Rental of Apex'i Power Stabilizer for Dyno Test

OK. Here are some background info:

I've seen all these claims about how changing out the ground wires will help this, help that, etc. I've also seen all these ground stabilizers in the market. Hell, even one of our fellow members took one apart and all hell broke loose:

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...light=dps+scam

Now, I bought the Apex'i Ground Stabilizer. I haven't installed it (yet) due to not getting any response from where all the grounding points are at:

https://g35driver.com/forums/engine-drivetrain-forced-induction/64577-apex-i-diy-grounding-locations.html

Boy, tough crowd in getting some little DIY

Now, the deal. I would love to see anyone who has already installed a grounding kit and place this in-line on a Dyno. It doesn't matter which brand grounding kit is already installed. I just want to see if the Apex'i will make any differences, as they claim, when things like the A/C is turned on. I am willing to loan the Apex'i to whomever is going test this claim out. However, I would want to see a Dyno run on this so every else can see if it does or doesn't make a difference, but on paper. I'm in no hurry to install Apex'i on my car so I can wait while someone checks this out. Does this sound like a fair deal? It looks easy to install once you get all the other grounding wires in already. So, if anyone is in the Los Angeles Area and would like to try this, let me know. Let's debunk some of these myths once-and-for-all