FS: HKS Hi-Power Catback Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 10:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up HKS Hi-Power Catback Exhaust

Up for grabs is an HKS Hi-Power catback exhaust. I've tried many exhaust setups on my 350Z over the years, and the Hi-Power was by far my favorite. From the sound, performance, plus the striking visual impact of the stacked canisters & titanium tips, it simply can't be beat.

I was pretty picky with my Z, as I took it to local car shows often. I recently ordered another pair of titanium tips from HKS Japan, so these are in great condition with just one minor scuff on the bottom of one tip -- nothing you can see when installed, unless underneath the car. I would frequently polish the canisters so they would be sure to shine. They show well with just a few minor scuffs not really noticeable.

The mid-pipe and Y-pipe under the car function as they should, however in full disclosure the canisters on the Y-pipe do have some cosmetic dings from passing over a nasty speedbump. The Y-pipe flex sections are in fine shape, however the mesh covering one the flex sections does show some wear.

Located in Northern Virginia, close to DC, Maryland. I would like to avoid shipping this, but could potentially arrange at the buyers expense.

***For the G35 guys, extension pipes can be ordered to accommodate the longer wheelbase.

$800

Old 08-18-2016, 05:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
***sold***