07 - 08 Fujita Intake $125 shipped (Memphis)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 10:43 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
07 - 08 Fujita Intake $125 shipped (Memphis)

I sold my G (terrible decision) and thus don't need this intake anymore. My loss is your gain - I know longer have a good car, and you can make your panty dropper even more badass.

I forgot to pull off the "vibra mount" before I sold it, other than that I believe everything is here. It is possible that something else is missing - I'm old and its been a long time since I pulled this off the car. That being said, looking at the instructions and pile of parts I'm fairly certain its complete less that one mystery piece of rubber. Did I mention that I miss my car?

List of parts that come with this intake is posted below, as are pics of what I've got. If you see that something else should be there, please let me know.

Fujita appears to be out of business, probably because they made such a bad *** intake that they sold millions and retired young. Unfortunately due to their success you won't be able to buy a replacement vibra mount from them. Someone smarter than me can tell you exactly what it does and whether or not you need it, but I'd guess that you can grab a piece of rubber and a long bolt from your local hardware store. I took the intake off every time I went to the stealership, and would leave it on. If I had to guess, it gives additional support for the driver's side tube. Someone more ambitious than myself can post the question and receive multiple conflicting answers by lunch tomorrow.

I'm a simple guy who hates hassles, thus I'm not taking the time to research this missing part. Instead, I'm selling this for the dirt cheap price of $125, and shipping it on my dime. Basically, I'm a charity.

Drop me an email if interested.

rich.wu@sbcglobal.net

Attached Thumbnails 07 - 08 Fujita Intake 5 shipped (Memphis)-intake.jpg   07 - 08 Fujita Intake 5 shipped (Memphis)-intake-label.jpg   07 - 08 Fujita Intake 5 shipped (Memphis)-intake-parts-list.jpg   07 - 08 Fujita Intake 5 shipped (Memphis)-intake-hardware.jpg   07 - 08 Fujita Intake 5 shipped (Memphis)-intake-instructions.jpg  

Old 09-29-2015, 11:28 PM
Still for sale. Make me an offer so I can have pennies to put towards my future 370Z purchase or buy go fast parts for my motorcycle.

Old 01-31-2016, 11:53 AM
Get this out of my attic. The two square feet that it is taking up could be replaced with bicycle parts.

Old 02-21-2016, 10:39 AM
Sold