Lee's Sandwiches Wed Night Meet - 8/4/10

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
ill be there with my busted *** bumper to talk to R1

Old 08-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Well the meet was pretty solid...until that sketch dude showed up at the end and ran everyone off. He was tripping bad on something. As T was pulling out, he leans over, wraps his arm on my shoulder, starts talkin about how fly T's ride was, and then KISSED MY FACKING EAR. Who the hell was that guy?! That might be the last Lee's that I go to...my ear can't take any more violation and I don't want to have to make a stop at the doc.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LoL!!! It was so funny watching Brit get molested by that dude.
I have to admit that might be the last Lee's meet I go to also cuz
I dont want that happening to me. They need security there like they
do at the ricekiller meet. But it was still kinda fun.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:45 PM
In all honesty, I have never seen/had that happen at any of the previous Lee's meets. I have NO idea where that guy came from, but I'm pretty sure he didn't drive in. I think I saw him walk into the lot from across the street.

Either way, my ear is looking for a counselor...a lot of emotional distress and pain was received tonight.

Oh, and your G sounds siiiiiiick man!! Thanks for giving me that teaser fly-by! Haha...I still need to go for a ride some time.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Received 39 Likes on 39 Posts
lol me and G35man locked our doors...hahaha. that foul smelled like a garbage can out of hell.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:54 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts
yes that dude was very nasty....he did come from across the street

Old 08-05-2010, 12:15 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by r1forever80
Britt needs to come as we need to discuss a little part hes been wanting that will need paint. Right brit?????

"a little part that needs painting?"

Brit.. Even if you paint it, it STILL won't make you black dawg... LMAO!!!!

yeah I had to get out of there man.. he was trying ot kiss Cindy and sell my kids a pitt bull.. It was either me leave, or I'd have gotten into an altercation.. I don't play w/ my family.. I didn't mean to leave so abruptly, but I had to get my wife out of there.. he was blowing her kisses as I pulled off.. I almost lost it.

Oh.. Hit a bump on the way to the freaking meet.. That's why my dang LED was out.. Wiggled the quick connector loose, got it workin again.. Thanks R1 for making it so easy to reconnect it.. I'd have been splicing that wire again had you not put that quick connector on there..

Old 08-05-2010, 12:19 AM
It was my first meet at DFW and I don't even own a G35. BTW I was the guy with the Nismo 370z.

Originally Posted by VicariousVision
Well the meet was pretty solid...until that sketch dude showed up at the end and ran everyone off. He was tripping bad on something. As T was pulling out, he leans over, wraps his arm on my shoulder, starts talkin about how fly T's ride was, and then KISSED MY FACKING EAR. Who the hell was that guy?! That might be the last Lee's that I go to...my ear can't take any more violation and I don't want to have to make a stop at the doc.
I was right next to you and I did not know he did that to your ear...

Old 08-05-2010, 12:19 AM
^ WOW!!!!! Damn, I thought I was being cold tonight but shiet! That's just low T....especially after you left me hangin with this guy...

That hurts T....

Nah, I totally understand. I didn't see him messing with the fam, but I wouldn't have been cool with that at all. I mess with a lot of people over a lot of things, but family is definitely not one of them. I'm surprised something didn't happen between you and him...

Old 08-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Received 111 Likes on 98 Posts
Good to see everyone. Sorry i had to leave so early

Old 08-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Hey Carlo, welcome to the G35driver forum.

Old 08-05-2010, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by Nikkolai
It was my first meet at DFW and I don't even own a G35. BTW I was the guy with the Nismo 370z.
It was good to meet you man! Very nice ride by the way...hopefully we will get to see you out some more!

And yes, I promise to get that whole BBQ thing going haha...

Old 08-05-2010, 12:28 AM
Originally Posted by twalls
"a little part that needs painting?"

Brit.. Even if you paint it, it STILL won't make you black dawg... LMAO!!!!

yeah I had to get out of there man.. he was trying ot kiss Cindy and sell my kids a pitt bull.. It was either me leave, or I'd have gotten into an altercation.. I don't play w/ my family.. I didn't mean to leave so abruptly, but I had to get my wife out of there.. he was blowing her kisses as I pulled off.. I almost lost it.

Oh.. Hit a bump on the way to the freaking meet.. That's why my dang LED was out.. Wiggled the quick connector loose, got it workin again.. Thanks R1 for making it so easy to reconnect it.. I'd have been splicing that wire again had you not put that quick connector on there..
I overheard him saying something about her but I think he was talking to himself. It was a good thing you kept your cool and just left. Nice car btw,

Old 08-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Yea it was fun meeting you guys. Can't wait to get my work done!!

Old 08-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
It was my first meet at DFW
me too man. Sweet ride btw. It was awesome, but apparently I missed something by leaving early... haha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Lee's Sandwiches Wed Night Meet - 8/4/10