The EX - Spot For General Discussion of The EX Crossover

Whats so great about this car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by N50
Don't forget to push the "8-year-olds" on their swings.

Seriously, this "hyundai looking" crossover is one of the nicest crossovers inside and out in its class, on the market. Yes, it isn't as performance oriented as many of the other Infiniti offerings but the target market for the EX isn't the same as the G... or FX for that matter. The EX should be given credit where it is due.
haha

I agree with you about the EX.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:51 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by ninous26
Ok.. Sure, I admit that I can say I wish i had an HR motor.. I'm fine with my interior.

This car is still the least desirable car made by infiniti.
You mean it's the least desirable car made by Infiniti for YOU.

Last edited by Garnet Canuck; 03-25-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:22 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
You mean it's the least desirable car made by Infiniti for YOU.
LOL... touche.

But I'm sure if there was a random survey of 1000 people on which infiniti to choose, the EX would be the least picked.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL... touche.

But I'm sure if there was a random survey of 1000 people on which infiniti to choose, the EX would be the least picked.
One of the reasons I love it...and am now driving it. Different, cool and sporty, IMO. Which is all I need.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by waltaz
One of the reasons I love it...and am now driving it. Different, cool and sporty, IMO. Which is all I need.
Good reasoning. Well put.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:10 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i test drove one of these things... AWESOME!!! i really loved it. granted the back seat is a bit tight, but the technology is tons of fun. its so tempting to sell my G coupe and get one of these. the cameras all around is my favorite bit.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL... touche.

Meh, I dunno. Infiniti caters to a lot of "drivers" and even though the EX is a bit of a chickee mobile, - ok...it's a full blown chickee mobile - it's the most driver oriented vehicle in its segment including the X3 and RDX IMO. The only thing it's missing is a set of paddle shifters. With that being said, if there's one Infiniti vehicle that doesn't cater to "drivers" at all, it's the QX56. Yes it's a beast and yes it's got some punch for such a large vehicle, but let's not BS ourselves into thinking that a gussied up Armada is anything more than what it really is. Comfortable the QX56 is, corner carver it most certainly is not.

Old 03-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
Meh, I dunno. Infiniti caters to a lot of "drivers" and even though the EX is a bit of a chickee mobile, - ok...it's a full blown chickee mobile - it's the most driver oriented vehicle in its segment including the X3 and RDX IMO. The only thing it's missing is a set of paddle shifters. With that being said, if there's one Infiniti vehicle that doesn't cater to "drivers" at all, it's the QX56. Yes it's a beast and yes it's got some punch for such a large vehicle, but let's not BS ourselves into thinking that a gussied up Armada is anything more than what it really is. Comfortable the QX56 is, corner carver it most certainly is not.
I agree. The EX will outsell the QX big time.

Old 03-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
Just wait for the new one....

Old 03-29-2008, 03:58 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
Did you even see this car in person?

What the hell is wrong with you?

nobody is forcing this car on you, why so much hate.

This car looks nothing like Hyundai. And in person it's absolute sex.

306 hp RWD or AWD. This is the best soccer mom car ever.

Old 03-29-2008, 04:03 PM
looks like a taller g sedan...saw it in person and i was suprised at how small it is. it honestly looks like a g wagon

Old 03-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by diablo1356
looks like a taller g sedan...saw it in person and i was suprised at how small it is. it honestly looks like a g wagon
which...rocks...

Old 03-30-2008, 07:15 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Ok.. Sure, I admit that I can say I wish i had an HR motor.. I'm fine with my interior.

This car is still the least desirable car made by infiniti.
Wow man, you really do have a lot of hatred towards this car.....so don't buy it!

Hey, I think it's a decent looking small SUV....and I think the #'s are very impressive for something that's stock!

Based on Car & Driver's test of the Infiniti EX35, it outperforms its competitors. 0-60 mph time in the All Wheel Drive Model is 6.2 seconds, much better than the BMW X3's 7.1 seconds. The quarter mile is 14.6 seconds at 98 miles per hour (158 km/h), and top speed (Gov. limit) is 144 mph (232 km/h). 70 mph (110 km/h) - 0 braking is a short 166 feet (51 m), shorter than the Pontiac G8 GT (a sports sedan). The Roadholding is .83g's.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:50 AM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
As an Infiniti owner myself I still don't understand why anyone would go for this model. If you want a good performing car, get the g coupe or the sedan for that matter...if you want an SUV or crossover get the fx. This car is much too small to be considered anywhere near an "SUV" and I sure don't see the "crossover" part of it either. Couldn't even fit a bicycle inside it. Not sure what they are aiming for here. Interior is sweet, but why own a taller g?? Just doesn't make sense.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:16 PM
I was behind a reddish/brownish one today - it's a sweeeeeet looking vehicle. I'd love to get one for the wife.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Whats so great about this car?