FS: OEM oil pan (perfect condition) and frt bumper cushions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Arrow OEM oil pan (perfect condition) and frt bumper cushions

For Sale: OEM oil pan (in mint condition w/ BOLT!) along w/ a couple of front bumper foam cushions.

Thanks for looking!
-WoW

Attached Thumbnails OEM oil pan (perfect condition) and frt bumper cushions-img_3805.jpg   OEM oil pan (perfect condition) and frt bumper cushions-img_3806.jpg  
Old 11-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pm sent

Old 11-16-2010, 09:24 AM
Thumbs up

Bump

Last edited by WhiteonWheat; 11-19-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Thumbs up

Bump -- Oil Pan & Cushions are AVAILABLE

Old 11-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Those bumper cushions are for a coupe?

Old 11-19-2010, 09:11 PM
^ Yes

Old 11-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fraud---please read---fraud

This seller is suspect to scamming.

I had set up a purchase and shipment with this seller for an OEM oil pan and this seller would not ship the item. When I requested this seller to refund my money, I am told that I am at fault for providing my shipping address and contacting the seller in effort to track the shipment status. Furthermore, the seller told me that he/she will refund me at their convenience. I have not recieved the refund. I have recieved a message from the seller via PM that any PM from my account will be deleted without review.

If anyone else has experienced a problem with this seller, please come foward. Let's put our minds together and get this seller out of our forum.

Thank you G35Driver.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm not Scamming. --ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO!?!?!?-- I've been a member since 2005.

Everyone needs to know that KINGDIAMOND sent me via PM an address to send the oil pan to and sent me a totally different address via Paypal description. When I asked him which address to send it to (I was f'ing literally at the post office waiting for his reply), he finally replied "Please refund me my money"....WTF???????????

If you send me one address via PM and a different address via Paypal payment, how am I to know where to ship your item to??

Everyone here knows me and can look over my history. I'm a STAND UP guy and have NEVER scammed a person (on this forum or in everyday life EVER). You have 33 posts bro....jeeze....and you're calling me out to my own community to kick me OUT!?!?!?????

Ok....I'll say it one last time. If you send two different addresses..........then what???? You ask for your money back......Hmmmmmmmm OK!?????

As for our communication - you were NOT willing to tell me which address to send the pan too and asked for a full refund - that it was your "right" as a member to receive one - I concur and agreed you do - but at my convenience since you wasted the f' out of my time, since I was at the post office waiting for you to tell me which of the two addresses to send your pan too and you up and told me instead you wanted a refund. I've NEVER EVER, dealt with a person of your caliber sir....you are confusing and not willing to communicate.....so yes, you will get your refund...but I've got other sells and Thanksgiving to deal with....so I'll get it to you at my convenience...and PM you that it's been sent...

Anyways, BUMP for the oil pan and cushions - they are all still available.

Thanks Guys!
-WoW

Last edited by WhiteonWheat; 11-24-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Ok, I'm sure I havent seen those cushions behind my front bumper before. Where do these even go?

Old 11-25-2010, 08:44 AM
^ Not even really sure. When I had the supercharger installed at Forged, I asked Sharif to have whomever installed the kit, to save anything and everything they took off, and they said these frt cushions where taken out for the SC or to fit the oil cooler - can't recall....I was thinking more or less if anyone had been in an accident or whatever and needed them, would practically give them away really (they weigh nothing)...