FS: Strafe Automotive V1 Fiberglass Trunk Unpainted :GA:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strafe Automotive V1 Fiberglass Trunk Unpainted :GA:

Testing the waters on selling easily my favorite mod I have done on my G in the 3 years I've owned it. I LOVE this trunk but I could also use the money right now... Fitment is PERFECT and I get more questions and complements on it than anything I own!

I am not desperate to sell it at all because I am quite attached to it, but money talks so if you are interested let me know.

Local pick up only not willing to ship, Strafe had some serious packaging engineering skills that I am not willing to match. Nor would I take the chance on something happening to it in route.

I am in GA, about 5 miles from Kennesaw State University and I am willing to meet to a reasonable distance.

It has been on my car for about 3 to 4 months, it has never been painted or prepped for paint (I liked it black, but would eventually paint). The inside of the trunk is still the way it came, holes for liner never cut out but it is simple to do.

Price is $500, I KNOW this is the same price Strafe charges, BUT here no shipping cost AND it is in the EXACT condition in which I received it from Strafe.

Contact through PM or cell (text is best).

(404)791-7181

Photos:

The arrows in this photo point out what may look like discoloration. This is not the case, they are marks from the packaging tape when it was originally shipped to me. They will easily come out after paint prep.

Thanks for looking!

Old 09-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Love this trunk!!!! Glws

Old 09-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
Glws!!

Old 09-09-2011, 01:15 AM
Received 54 Likes on 47 Posts
Strafe is actually selling them for $384 shipped via greyhound right now. PMed them a couple days ago. I'd be interested if you could beat that....otherwise I'm dealing directly with them.

The following users liked this post:
Li0nel17 (05-24-2012)
Old 09-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Nevermind, just realized you're not even willing to ship!

Old 09-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Jhambor
Strafe is actually selling them for $384 shipped via greyhound right now. PMed them a couple days ago. I'd be interested if you could beat that....otherwise I'm dealing directly with them.
That's a steal, almost sounds too good to be true

And no I will hang it on my wall and bask in its glory before I let it go that cheap.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:17 AM
Originally Posted by xCALiBUR05
That's a steal, almost sounds too good to be true

And no I will hang it on my wall and bask in its glory before I let it go that cheap.
Yeah I don't blame ya if you paid 500 for it!

Old 09-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Just wondering....what state of prep do these come in? Is it primered? rough? Trying to figure out how much work is required to get it ready for paint straight out of the box. Strafe wants $350 for paint, which seems extremely high, unless it requires a ton of prep work.

Old 09-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
What is your best price picked up? If you can beat Strafe's shipped price I'll come meet you if you can meet somewhere a little less of a drive for me. Maybe Anderson or Gainsville, GA. I will be there on Sunday if we can work something out. I'm coming from Charlotte, NC.

Let me know ASAP so I can make plans or not.

Thank you.

Old 09-10-2011, 02:55 AM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Pm sent..

Old 09-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Jhambor
Just wondering....what state of prep do these come in? Is it primered? rough? Trying to figure out how much work is required to get it ready for paint straight out of the box. Strafe wants $350 for paint, which seems extremely high, unless it requires a ton of prep work.
Nothing against Strafe's paint work I am sure it is of great standard and the price of $350 is about right. But I would not have it painted until you test fit it to the car, the fitment on mine was close to perfection but if it is painted adjustments are near impossible if they are necessary... Thats just me.

Originally Posted by parhamm1
What is your best price picked up? If you can beat Strafe's shipped price I'll come meet you if you can meet somewhere a little less of a drive for me. Maybe Anderson or Gainsville, GA. I will be there on Sunday if we can work something out. I'm coming from Charlotte, NC.

Let me know ASAP so I can make plans or not.

Thank you.
In light of the price Strafe is offering it is looking like I will keep it, I can not compete with that price. I could not let it go for less than $475, It's too pretty!

Old 09-11-2011, 02:05 PM
yea man i just order a oe replica lip from them and asked about this trunk. Its 380 i believe shipped via grey hound.

GL tho with whatever you decide to do with it. Def fits perfect tho.