FS: Ivory pearl white G35 coupe Inven spoiler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lol... So many questions like I'm not legit.. Preparing for shipment and spoiler is sold! Also, I guess all owners with OB cars can't own any parts in different colors cause those parts aren't black! Got a buddy who works for carmax so he can paint whatever parts in pink if anyone is interested... Lol Candlestick, I'm from all over the world.. As long as I'm not scamming anyone then you shouldn't be telling anyone my business on where I live! You dumb Fucck..

Old 11-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Received 820 Likes on 595 Posts
That escalated quickly

Old 11-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Banned
Exactly, Even though I have low Itrader I've never scammed anyone and he's here posting my business to everyone! When I scam someone then he can feel free to tell everyone my home address.. Damnn these forums are full of BS... It's all gravy..

Old 11-08-2012, 10:11 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Originally Posted by shyger85
Lol... So many questions like I'm not legit.. Preparing for shipment and spoiler is sold! Also, I guess all owners with OB cars can't own any parts in different colors cause those parts aren't black! Got a buddy who works for carmax so he can paint whatever parts in pink if anyone is interested... Lol Candlestick, I'm from all over the world.. As long as I'm not scamming anyone then you shouldn't be telling anyone my business on where I live! You dumb Fucck..
What business of yours did I tell? That you are posting from the Bay Area (which is consistent with what you have stated you live numerous time on the forum). I didn't even specify the city you are posting from, calm down.

I have very good reason to believe that this spoiler was stolen that is why I asked you those questions. You clearly didn't want to answer them, which is suspect.

So your friend who works at Carmax painted this roof spoiler IP for you and your car is OB?

Old 11-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
What business of yours did I tell? That you are posting from the Bay Area (which is consistent with what you have stated you live numerous time on the forum). I didn't even specify the city you are posting from, calm down.

I have very good reason to believe that this spoiler was stolen that is why I asked you those questions. You clearly didn't want to answer them, which is suspect.
You're a staff, you should know better! Any accusation please PM me and not fuccc up my for sale thread! Are you saying anyone who owns IP parts are most likely stolen goods? Pleasssssseeee, no more and just PM me. Spoiler is being sold already. Think before posting anything else. Thanks again

Old 11-08-2012, 10:20 PM
ill Sedan

Think?? LOL. You should think about how you respond to these questions and what may happen if you refuse to answer my questions. Please just answer my questions, if you have nothing to hide then it shouldn't be an issue:

1. How did you obtain this spoiler?
2. Who did the IP paint job on it (curious because your car is OB) your friend who works at Carfax? Why is it painted IP if your car is OB?
3. Are you sure you are located in Fresno, previous posts (recent from this year) by you state that you are from Fremont.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:24 PM
ill Sedan

Your thread wouldn't have been messed up if you had just answered my questions. How you responded is on you.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Please just answer my questions, if you have nothing to hide then it shouldn't be an issue:

1. How did you obtain this spoiler?
2. Who did the IP paint job on it (curious because your car is OB) your friend who works at Carfax? Why is it painted IP if your car is OB?
3. Are you sure you are located in Fresno, previous posts show that you are from Fremont.
1) Friendly hook up and passed it down to me.
2) Friend had it color matched to his car(IP G35) works at carmax.
3) I live in both cities, sir!

Old 11-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Ban Hammer Expert

Received 635 Likes on 551 Posts
your homes are 3 hours away from each other????

Old 11-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Banned
If we're done here please erase this thread cuz u giving me a bad rep!

Old 11-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Received 43 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by shyger85
I think the REAL question here is why the hell would you paint a roof spoiler white and have an OB coupe? Also didn't know Carmax does paint cause isn't that a dealership?

Old 11-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ambiguous113
your homes are 3 hours away from each other????
Ballers can't own 10 different homes in different cities/states?

Old 11-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Ray Ray
I think the REAL question here is why the hell would you paint a roof spoiler white and have an OB coupe? Also didn't know Carmax does paint cause isn't that a dealership?
Who do you think details their cars and repaint parts to resell their cars?? Lol

Old 11-08-2012, 11:41 PM
ill Sedan

Enough evidence based on responses to my questions, google searches on this guy and information specific to this item to show that this guy is running some sort of scam. He's been banned.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Ban Hammer Expert

Received 635 Likes on 551 Posts
damn...didn't realize you mods went that far to get people

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Ivory pearl white G35 coupe Inven spoiler