Exterior-Vendor Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components

-Ionic Dynamics- G35 Coupe Nismo diffuser. Painted, unpainted or Carbon Fiber.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
-Ionic Dynamics- G35 Coupe Nismo diffuser. Painted, unpainted or Carbon Fiber.

ALL PRICING IS CURRENT FOR 2017

Hi guys!!

GENERAL DESCRIPTION:

We used an Authentic Nismo rear diffuser to make our replica. We improved on the fitment and modified the exhaust openings in order to accommodate larger exhaust tips. The end result is the best fitting rear diffuser for the G35 coupe. The fit is nice and snug, with no gaps.

This product will fit 03-07 G35 coupes with OEM rear bumpers. It is available in both Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber.

Every one of our Carbon Fiber products are manufactured using UV stabilized resins. After our parts are molded out and trimmed we send them out to a professional paint shop for a layer of automotive clear coat for added UV protection.

We develop and produce our own parts. We have a 2006 G35 coupe on hand for our R&D work. No other vendor carries our products, this is a guarantee that you will be receiving a unique high quality and properly engineered part for your Infiniti.

AFTER MARKET EXHAUST CONFIRMED FITMENT LIST

1.- Injen Super SES track Edition Exhaust

2.- HKS HP Exhaust

3.- Motordyne TDX ShockWave Ti. w/side branch resonators

INSTALLATION METHOD:

These rear diffusers are installed using a total of 4 screws and 2 push in clips (double sided tape is optional). The rear diffusers come predrilled. Two screws are located behind the license plate, another two screws are located on the outer ends of the bottom side of the diffuser and the push in clips are in the middle section of the bottom side of the rear diffuser and they mate into two OEM holes that are already on the bumper. Installation instructions and the mounting hardware will be included with every diffuser. Unpainted diffusers will come in a dull black gel coat.. These parts are intended to be used painted.

PAINT SERVICE:

Paint service will be available for an extra $120. Paint options are Satin Black, Gloss Black or any OEM color. The paint will be BASF clear coat paint. The paint service takes about 5 to 10 business days depending on current work load. Color match should be excellent since we have been selling painted parts for G35s for years now and have had minimal problems. For rare colors we would suggest having a paint sample shipped to us for an exact color match.

PRICING

$199.99 shipped for the Unpainted Nismo rear diffuser within the continental USA.

$319.99 shipped for the Painted Nismo rear diffuser within the continental USA.

$319.99 shipped for the Carbon Fiber Nismo rear diffuser within the continental USA.

ORDER LINKS

Click here to purchase the Nismo style rear diffuser unpainted

Click here to purchase the Nismo style rear diffuser PAINTED ANY OEM COLOR for the 03-07 G35 coupes There will be a field that will ask you for your paint code during the check out process, if you forget then just PM me the info along with your order details.

Click here to purchase the Nismo rear diffuser in Carbon Fiber

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

By using the purchase links you enter into a binding agreement under the terms and conditions listed in our LEGAL section of our website. Prices only include shipping within the continental USA to residential or commercial destinations, no PO Boxes please. Other locations will require additional shipping costs. We only ship to confirmed addresses, any other address provided at the time of checkout or sent by PM will be ignored.

PICTURES:

Here are a few detailed pictures of the rear diffuser installed:

Thanks for taking the time to view my listing!!

Last edited by Ionic; 01-31-2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Hi everyone,
My diffuser arrived super fast and the craftmanship is second to none. I can attest that fitment is 100% with my 06 Coupe.
Thanks for such a great product at a great price!!!
Cheers

The following users liked this post:
Ionic (01-09-2014)
Old 01-15-2014, 01:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just ordered one...looking forward to seeing how it fits and how it looks. Thankfully I checked on here before ordering it because I saved nearly $75 through the link on this thread vs the website.

Old 01-24-2014, 12:08 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Update guys!

Matt and Chrissy your diffusers ship out today, tracking info has just been sent out.

Thanks guys!!

Old 01-28-2014, 01:50 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I can't wait to snag one of these!!

Old 01-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by redguitarfreak
I can't wait to snag one of these!!
Both Carbon Fiber and unpainted diffusers are in stock. The painted diffusers are made to order. Please feel free to use the order links in the first post, they are all current.

Thanks!

Old 01-30-2014, 12:33 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Ionic
Both Carbon Fiber and unpainted diffusers are in stock. The painted diffusers are made to order. Please feel free to use the order links in the first post, they are all current.

Thanks!
I saw that, and will be doing so.

I did want to ask. The CF mud guards, or I'm not sure what you call them. Do those fit the 2006 sport coupe? And how much do those go for? Thinking those with the diffuser would be an awesome look on my diamond graphite coupe.

Old 02-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by redguitarfreak
I saw that, and will be doing so.

I did want to ask. The CF mud guards, or I'm not sure what you call them. Do those fit the 2006 sport coupe? And how much do those go for? Thinking those with the diffuser would be an awesome look on my diamond graphite coupe.
Hi! Yes the rear mudguards fit all 03-07 G35 coupes. Pricing the them will be sent in a few minutes via PM. Thanks!

Old 02-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Tried installing mine yesterday...unfortunately, one side fit way better than the other side which caused one side to buckle out a bit. Mounting tape did not do the trick so I will be taking this to a body shop to have it done right. Solid diffuser though.

The following users liked this post:
Ionic (02-08-2014)
Old 02-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by g06driver
Tried installing mine yesterday...unfortunately, one side fit way better than the other side which caused one side to buckle out a bit. Mounting tape did not do the trick so I will be taking this to a body shop to have it done right. Solid diffuser though.
I'm glad that you are happy with the part. Please keep in mind that the holes are only predrilled and you can adjust them to help with any fitment issues that you might have. Please feel free to shot me a PM and I can help you.

Thanks!

Old 02-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I want the rear spoiler for 2005 g35 group

Old 02-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Old 03-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
We have plenty of the unpainted diffusers in stock!!

Old 03-20-2014, 11:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any coupons lol

Old 03-21-2014, 12:05 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by thirtyfizzle
Any coupons lol
This is the special forum pricing, and we just lowered it by $30.

Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: -Ionic Dynamics- G35 Coupe Nismo diffuser. Painted, unpainted or Carbon Fiber.