Exterior-Vendor Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components

-Ionic Dynamics- G35 Coupe Signature splitter. Painted, unpainted or Carbon Fiber.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 01:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
-Ionic Dynamics- G35 Coupe Signature splitter. Painted, unpainted or Carbon Fiber.

GENERAL DESCRIPTION:

We are now proud to offer our signature front splitter for the 03-07 G35 non sport coupes. We will be offering it in Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber.

This product was completely designed from the ground up by our staff. This is a full 3D aero part, designed to be rigid and durable. The top side of the splitter is designed to follow the contours and hug the underside of the OEM front bumper while the underside of the splitter is parallel to the ground.The result is improved aerodynamics and nice and snug fit, with no gaps.

As many of your know we produce our own parts, no other vendor carries our products, this is a guarantee that you will be receiving unique high quality and properly engineered parts for your infiniti.

INSTALLATION METHOD:

These front splitters are installed using a total of 6 screws and 3M double sided tape. The splitters come predrilled. Mounting hardware will be included with every front lip, excluding double sided tape or adhesives. The unpainted fiberglass splitters will come in a black gel coat finish and are not intended to be used without paint. Carbon Fiber splitter will be clear coated to provide UV protection.. (installation hardware and instructions are subject to change for improvements depending of the feedback of our customers)

PAINT SERVICE & WAIT TIME:

Paint service will be available for an extra $100. The paint will be BASF clear coat paint. The paint service takes about 5 to 15 business days, this same wait time also applies to our CF version as they are UV clear coated. Color match should be good since we have been selling painted grills for 10 years now and have had minimal problems. Customers agree that if you do not provide a paint sample from your car I will not guarantee the color match. The shipping is too expensive.

PRICING

The special pricing will be $249 shipped for the unpainted Fiberglass splitters and $349 for the painted fiberglass version or the CF version.

ORDER LINKS

Click here to purchase our Signature front splitter UNPAINTED for the 2003-2007 G35 non sport coupe

Click here to purchase our Signature front splitter PAINTED for the 2003-2007 G35 non sport coupe There will be a field that will ask you for your paint code during the check out process, if you forget then just PM me the info along with your order details.

Click here to purchase our Signature front splitter in CARBON FIBER for the 2003-2007 G35 non sport coupe These will be made to order and there will be a 10 to 20 business day wait due to the holiday load.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

By using the purchase links you enter into a binding agreement under the terms and conditions listed in our LEGAL section of our website. Prices only include shipping within the continental USA to residential or commercial destinations, no PO Boxes please. Other locations will require additional shipping costs. We only ship to confirmed addresses, any other address provided at the time of checkout or sent by PM will be ignored.

PICTURES:

Here are a few detailed pictures of the front splitter:

Thanks for taking the time to view my listing!!

Last edited by Ionic; 02-18-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quick question, how does this line up with the factory mudguards?

Old 02-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by clamchauda
Quick question, how does this line up with the factory mudguards?
I think it should like up pretty well, the stock mudguards are almost as low as the side skirts that we have on our coupe.

Thanks!

Old 02-25-2014, 12:41 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
The car in the picture looks like it has some kind of rear defuser, I remember you were working on a functional one. Have you got it done.

Old 02-25-2014, 12:44 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by 06PlatinumG
The car in the picture looks like it has some kind of rear defuser, I remember you were working on a functional one. Have you got it done.
We worked on it this weekend a bit more. I'm now completly satisfied with it. We still have to adjust the molds due to the minor tweaks that we did. I expect to,have these ready to order by mid March.

Thanks!

Old 02-25-2014, 12:47 AM
Any pictures?

Old 02-25-2014, 12:55 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
We have a few on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=221dc78b07

Thanks!

Old 02-25-2014, 01:11 AM
Looks interesting, did you do any testing regarding the factual side. Creating down force? The other thing I'm looking for is someone to build a rear spoiler along the line of the new Z28 or new Z06.

Old 02-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by 06PlatinumG
Looks interesting, did you do any testing regarding the factual side. Creating down force? The other thing I'm looking for is someone to build a rear spoiler along the line of the new Z28 or new Z06.
We never did any wind tunnel testing, the funds needed to provide that kind of engineering would push the cost of this item completely out of the market. Our design follows the basic design principles needed to make it a functional part. We had an aerodynamics engineer provide the parameters that our design needed to meet in order to provide a low pressure area and then direct the air flow properly. I have topped out my G35 back to back with and without the diffuser and I am quite satisfied with how the car feels with it installed.

Regarding your second question, we aren't taking any custom work for the time being, we are in the middle of renewing some of our products and developing some new ones. We honestly don't have the time to work on anything custom or one off for the time being.

Please PM me if you have any more questions, I don't want to clutter up my sale thread with off topic questions. Thanks!

Old 05-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
To the top!!!

Old 05-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Received 78 Likes on 70 Posts
Do you guys have the emblemless grill that's pictured?

Old 05-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Hi yes we do, please follow this link:

https://g35driver.com/forums/exterio...roup-deal.html

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

The following users liked this post:
Shawno72 (05-10-2014)
Old 07-23-2014, 01:02 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
To the top!

Old 05-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
We have some in stock!!

Old 03-18-2016, 10:20 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Still in stock? Same pricing? Looking to get one in OB for my new bumper.... because raccoon
Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: -Ionic Dynamics- G35 Coupe Signature splitter. Painted, unpainted or Carbon Fiber.