Pics from the Lori Wilson All Florida Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 07:10 PM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
he showed up later. stock wheels and engine sounded stock. cant remember much else.

nice pics teddie. i like the way you see your ride in the chrome wheels on the other black g.

Old 09-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys. I had a great time and it was nice meeting you. Cant wait to do it again.

Old 09-10-2006, 08:31 PM
_jb
Photographer

Hi All... I'm a little bit late posting my pix... I'm still in shock after watching the Bucs game today...

Thanks to Ian, Chuck, Dan, Wes, and the BOD for organizing and running the Cocoa Beach All Florida Meet. It was a Super meet. I had a great time and know that everyone else did too.

The pictures posted so far are really super! I really like Teddie's rolling pictures and Ryan's shot from the top of the jungle gym is super! I wish I would have thought of that!!!

The Tampa/St. Petersburg caravan met at the now famous I4 Exit 10 Wendys at 7am. It was still pretty dark, so I didn't take any photos there. We made such good time on the caravan that it looked like we could meet up with the Orlando guys... Dan called Chuck and found out exactly where they were. Here's a picture of the Orlando/Tampa groups ready to go.

The Orlando group arrived first. Somehow Wes managed to take the first, best spot up front... well... for a while at least. (See my past pic...)

Chuck's carbon fiber hood was spectacular. As usual, Chuck's new hood is up to his ultra-shiney standards.

Chuck even managed to delay the Shuttle launch by a day so that it could highlight the FGC Cocoa Beach All Florida Meet!!! Mark and Sherman seem to be particularly interested in the launch.

Jon Springer drove his gorgeous Porshe Carrera Turbo to the Meet. Hard to believe its paint is over 20 years old... and it runs good too... I seem to remember a few banzii passes down the boulevard in front of the park.

Ron's 350Z was also in attendance. I seems to remember a few boulevard passes by Ron too...

Chris' slick Blue 350Z was also in attendance.

Lots of slick cars...

Surprisingly, there were two turbo'd G35 Sedans at the Meet. They were both spectacular. I believe this black Sedan belongs to QuadCam. We sat together at lunch, but I am not to great remembering screen names.

Check out the engine cover on this Sedan. It's actually painted to look like carbon fiber. I wish I would have asked how the heck the painted it to look so much like CF. Very cool!!!

More pics to follow...

Old 09-10-2006, 08:41 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
Somehow Wes managed to take the first, best spot up front... well... for a while at least. (See my past pic...)
im lost your last pic is of a turbonetics tubro

Old 09-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
great pics jb. love the shot of the launch

Old 09-10-2006, 09:07 PM
_jb
Photographer

I though the Laser Red G35's were the class of the show at this Meet. OK, I may be a bit prejiduced for Laser Red...

Sean Gilley made some tremendous improvements in his beautiful Laser Red G35 Coupe. To make things better, he did all the work himself. That's very cool.

His new slotted, drilled rotors are dramatically spectacular... and they look great behind his new Maya wheels...

Sean had so much energy that he also cleaned his buddy, Dan's wheels too. I'm not sure where Dan was at the time.

Bill's G35 Coupe was looking great... He had his new CrawfordZ plenum polished up and shining... as usual!!!

Although his daughter, Caitlyn, points to her favorite car here...

Matt's G35 was looking great with its new wheels.

The Sun was pretty hot, so people gathered under the shade... that was made by the abundant trees in the area... Certainly a segway to show some of the shade-tree mechanics in the bunch...

Even managed to get a nice picture of the Wilders... Seems to me that Sherman gets a lot of grief at the hands of this group. I thought it would be nice to have a good picture of him and Katie...

It was nice to finally meet W0ady at the meet. We've chatted a bit here and on G35frenzy. His car looks great...

I thought this Sedan was one of the nicest cars at the Meet. Very subtle, but trick wheels and a paint color that I have never seen before. I'm sorry to say that I didn't get to meet the owner and I have no idea what color that is. Is it a factory color? Anyway, looks great!!!

And yet another gourgeous Laser Red G35... Nice set of HRE wheels... Nice car...

And the unsuspecting Black Coupe right next to him pops the hood to show off a Twin Turbo setup... How cool!!!

And finally... the picture I promised... Someone did manage to pip Wes for his parking place of grandeur... It was... Of course... Daniel...

That's about it for me... I had a great time at the Meet. It's always fun to meet all the G35 Owners from outside the Tampa/Orlando area...

Old 09-10-2006, 09:10 PM
_jb
Photographer

Originally Posted by SFLG35
im lost your last pic is of a turbonetics tubro
It would have been my last photo if SOMEONE wouldn't have posted between my two posts...

Old 09-10-2006, 09:11 PM
FGC President

ah theres the pic i was looking for
great pic
want to email it to me

Old 09-10-2006, 09:12 PM
FGC President
Originally Posted by _jb
It would have been my last photo if SOMEONE wouldn't have posted between my two posts...
well you should be faster at posting then i guess

Old 09-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by _jb
I though the Laser Red G35's were the class of the show at this Meet. OK, I may be a bit prejiduced for Laser Red...
Ya, go LR!!

Great pics as always jb.

Old 09-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Nice work JB

Old 09-10-2006, 09:51 PM
By the way, when is the next meet?

Old 09-10-2006, 10:18 PM
_jb
Photographer

Originally Posted by SFLG35
ah theres the pic i was looking for
great pic
want to email it to me
It should be in your Inbox...

Old 09-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Great pics everyone.

Wow, Teddi Excellent Pics. I'm a bit Bias cuz she took a crap load of pics of my car...LOL Can't wait to do another meet. I had a great time and met a great bunch of people there too.

Our trip up there was pretty eventful. We had the accident, which looked like the ones in NASCAR; just ask Mike...he saw it up close and personal while field goaling between a spinning truck and a sliding T-Boned Black car. Lot’s of smoke and car debris flying all over the place was included at no additional cost…LOL We also ran into a few dozen blown out tires along the way (in the middle of the road I might add). Then of coarse the three lane tire blowout that had all of us dodging left and right plus the rolling bucket. It felt like we were in a video game.

Can’t wait till the next meet.

Last edited by Drako; 09-10-2006 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:25 PM
_jb
Photographer

Thanks for the compliments, guys...

Originally Posted by clar1353
By the way, when is the next meet?
Ya know... I suspect no one really knows that at this time...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics from the Lori Wilson All Florida Meet