Clear Bra Consensus - Invincaman?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clear Bra Consensus - Invincaman?

Hi all.

Now that I finally have my G, I need to look into getting a clear bra after becoming a member here because I commute to Sarasota 3 days a week and my previous ride (BMW) had rock chips all over the front of it. I am in St. Pete and was wondering, for those in the area that have a clear bra (especially those who have one on an IP car), who installed it and would you recommend them?

Is Invincaman the man when it comes to these? I know about the discount for members. But what does he normally charge? Or should I just contact him directly? Did anyone have somebody else install theirs and what product did they use and how was the price?

Thanks!!!

Old 09-12-2006, 10:22 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes, he IS the man. Saved me over $100 IIRC, so your premier membership will pay for itself right there. Alan will even come to your house and do the install in your garage. I have seen tons of clear bra'd cars (there's a used high-end/exotics dealer 5 min from me), and I have seen at least 5 G's done by Alan. There's no comparison.

Old 09-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey I'm in Sarasota, do you commute for work?

Anyways, let me know if you get it done by Invincaman b/c I need mine redone. It was pretty chipped up from the previous owners 3 years of driving so I removed it and now am looking for a good installer. Maybe we can meet up so I can see how well its done.

Old 09-13-2006, 08:33 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i also need mine installed!? i won a 3m one at the FGC raffle! i live all the way down south though will Invincaman come to me in boca? and how do i getta hold of him! =)

Old 09-13-2006, 09:04 AM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
clear bras are my fav color bras.

Old 09-13-2006, 09:46 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
invincaman.com has his contact info, but you will have to pay the travel and installation fee ($200 or so).

Old 09-13-2006, 10:04 AM
not bad...i need to have my front end repainted b4 i get it on =/

Old 09-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I don't like clear bras.

Old 09-13-2006, 10:56 AM
_jb
Photographer

I don't like clear bras on cars.

Old 09-13-2006, 10:58 AM
i dont like rock chips!

Old 09-13-2006, 11:05 AM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
i dont like bra no matter what color they are

Old 09-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Dakkerz
Hey I'm in Sarasota, do you commute for work?

Anyways, let me know if you get it done by Invincaman b/c I need mine redone. It was pretty chipped up from the previous owners 3 years of driving so I removed it and now am looking for a good installer. Maybe we can meet up so I can see how well its done.
I commute for work. I have an office in St. Pete (close to my house) that I use Mondays and Fridays, then commute the other 3 days. Almost 60 miles one way. I saw a car that fits your description turning left off of University Parkway west of I-75 on Tuesday morning...

For the person that asked, there is a website called invinacaman.com. His contact information is on that site. I'm going to email him. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks for the responses. If I did not commute so far, I would not do the clear bra, but as I said, my BMW had tons on battle scars in only 9,000 miles of use...

<edit>...I just emailed him and asked him a price (with membership) for here and for Sarasota. I also mentioned that I am in St. pete and theres a guy in Sarasota and another in Boca...i asked if there would be any advantage 9proce wise) to meetining up in one location nad having them all done at one time. I know I am looking to get mine done in about a month...by then I will be a member of the club.

I will let you know when he answers. THANKS.

Last edited by MDE83; 09-13-2006 at 06:53 PM.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:04 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Location: Universe.Milkyway.Solarsystem.Earth.NorthAmerica.USA.FL.Tampa
So the Sarasota G Club Grows by another member

Oh how I miss the SGC lunches if you guys start meeting for lunch I will be terribly jealous.... but I do not miss the drives and the insanity of that company i used to work for.

I used to make that commute from Brandon a few days a week and trust me the road chips build up very fast. Get the clear bra asap even if it means getting it done locally and spending a little more $$.

I waited till it was too late.

Old 09-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Foo_G
So the Sarasota G Club Grows by another member

Oh how I miss the SGC lunches if you guys start meeting for lunch I will be terribly jealous.... but I do not miss the drives and the insanity of that company i used to work for.

I used to make that commute from Brandon a few days a week and trust me the road chips build up very fast. Get the clear bra asap even if it means getting it done locally and spending a little more $$.

I waited till it was too late.
Hey Foo_G if you're ever in town again and free for lunch give us a shout. We still meet up for lunch every now then. Same goes for you MDE83.

MDE83: That wasn't me since I usually dont go down University in the mornings (I drive down Fruitville everyday) There is another black g35 in town with a Greddy TT, it might have been him.

Old 09-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Location: Universe.Milkyway.Solarsystem.Earth.NorthAmerica.USA.FL.Tampa
You Bet I will Dak. Please tell Bill I said hello.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Clear Bra Consensus - Invincaman?