post deleted from thread???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2008 | 11:53 AM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Originally Posted by razor1
why is it my fault, I took Klumzee at his word, we expect a vendor to be truthful here, that makes it my fault??? Some of us can't afford the real deal.
then don't mod your car...a replica is a replica and will never be as good as the original no matter what anybody says. i'm not saying it's your fault the piece doesn't fit, i'm saying it's your fault for putting yourself in this situation. you should have known better than to trust someone who makes copies of another product.

Old 01-09-2008 | 01:04 PM
why is it my fault, I took Klumzee at his word, we expect a vendor to be truthful here, that makes it my fault??? Some of us can't afford the real deal.
While I agree with this point, posting in another forum member's for sale thread isn't going to accomplish anything. Your comments will see very little exposure and ultimately they will not help you reach any kind of resolution. Send a PM to failsafe or an email to sponsorship@g35driver.com and let him know about your dispute. He's the admin that deals with the site's sponsors, he can help you resolve your dispute amicably.

Old 01-09-2008 | 01:17 PM
Overglorified Altima
So, what seems to be the problem and what are you looking to accomplish?

Old 01-09-2008 | 04:47 PM
fgc moderator
Originally Posted by 617G
then don't mod your car...a replica is a replica and will never be as good as the original no matter what anybody says. i'm not saying it's your fault the piece doesn't fit, i'm saying it's your fault for putting yourself in this situation. you should have known better than to trust someone who makes copies of another product.
ive heard this argument so often but its such a joke. replica or original, you can still get crap. it has nothing to do with WHO makes a part but rather HOW its made. if you can afford to spend more $ then good for you but dont patronize people for looking at other avenues.

Originally Posted by ChristianN
While I agree with this point, posting in another forum member's for sale thread isn't going to accomplish anything. Your comments will see very little exposure and ultimately they will not help you reach any kind of resolution. Send a PM to failsafe or an email to sponsorship@g35driver.com and let him know about your dispute. He's the admin that deals with the site's sponsors, he can help you resolve your dispute amicably.
i dont think lenny is looking for any personal gain out of this. he simply tried to spread information from his perspective. it may have gotten confused as more people chimed in but he is not the type of guy to simply bash a product or person.

Old 01-09-2008 | 05:24 PM
_jb
Photographer
Premier Member
Actually, it's the best way to accomplish something.

Causing problems for a Seller in one of their For Sale threads always gets their attention and makes them want to resolve an issue promptly. You are correct, Lenny's comments will get very little exposure, but they will hit 100% of the intended target audience... people that are considering buying a product from a Seller that has treated him unfairly.

Old 01-09-2008 | 05:25 PM
_jb
Photographer
Premier Member
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
So, what seems to be the problem and what are you looking to accomplish?
Lenny was treated unfairly and he wants restitution.

Old 01-09-2008 | 05:35 PM
Overglorified Altima
Actually, it's the best way to accomplish something.
How is posting in another member's F/S thread (remember, we're not talking about Klumzyee's F/S thread) going to accomplish anything?

Causing problems for a Seller in one of their For Sale threads always gets their attention and makes them want to resolve an issue promptly.
You're right, sort of. Too bad he was posting in another member's F/S thread and not Klumzyee's F/S thread - at least in this situation. I don't think it is at all necessary to cause problems for "zerk." What did "zerk" do to anyone? I could understand your point if he posted in the actual thread where the product is being sold/advertised.

You are correct, Lenny's comments will get very little exposure, but they will hit 100% of the intended target audience... people that are considering buying a product from a Seller that has treated him unfairly.
100% of the intended targeted audience? I don't think you read into this correctly. How did zerk treat Lenny unfairly?

Originally Posted by _jb
How does he propose to do that? By ruining another member's sale? How would he expect to get restitution by posting in zerk's thread?

Last edited by Calvin; 01-09-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-09-2008 | 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by _jb
I posted the correct way for Lenny to get his restitution but it seems he's not interested in that at all.

As Hero said, what did Zerk to do to Lenny? Will Lenny feel better knowing that Zerk is also losing out because he can't resell his bumper? Lenny please man up and get this resolved with the help of the admins.

Old 01-09-2008 | 09:02 PM
|
ChristianN , I know your an admin, but before you tell someone to man up, understand someting clearly, I am a 45 grow man, not a 20+ young adult. I know how to get things taken care of when needed. Here is the PM I sent Hero per your suggestion. Also I have pulled out of the thread with Zerk, and put a link to this thread instead as ask by you. Anyone on this forum should go though similar step if needed to come to a good conclusion.

Re: klumzee issue
Quote:
To start with, I know Klumzee does not build the cover, they are Import Trenz covers. The issue I have is that prior to purchasing the cover from Klumzee, it was stated by him several times that it is 100% perfect fit. Well, it wouldn't have been a problem that it didn't fit 100% if I had gotten it on time, I would have returned it to him, no problem. The problem was it got there 2 to 3 weeks late, something about it sat at Fedex fro 2 weeks because they didn't know where to send it. Odd to me. It gets better from here. I got the cover , opened it, and looky here , it's cracked to 4 places. Needless to say, I am 2 weeks behind with the body shop and he was dealing with Giego on a time dead line for repairs. NO time to send it back and wait 3 weeks again. I had it fixed and fitted, had all the waves taken out of it, and the corners fixed to. $638.00 later( this does not include paint) it is fitted correctly. I told Klumzee about it twice, no answer, which he very rarely returns phone calls or PM's, I had to chase him down more than once.
Very simply, I would like to be compensated in some way for the needless outlay of funds to repair and fit this botched up cover. Either refund the cost of the bumper or send me a good fitting set of skirts, I am not saying perfect fit, just a good looking set that fits good. Thats it, I am willing to drop all this past that.

PM from Hero :
Klumzyee is local to me, and if I see him at tomorrow night's meet then I will mention it to him and make sure he gets back to you. If you don't hear from Klumzyee or me by the end of the week, then take it up with Jason (failsafe) to file a complaint.

I posted the correct way for Lenny to get his restitution but it seems he's not interested in that at all.

As Hero said, what did Zerk to do to Lenny? Will Lenny feel better knowing that Zerk is also losing out because he can't resell his bumper? Lenny please man up and get this resolved with the help of the admins.

Old 01-09-2008 | 09:17 PM
Thank you Lenny, all I want is for this issue to be resolved.

Old 01-09-2008 | 10:03 PM
fgc moderator
good luck lenny and thanks to the staff for your help.

Old 01-09-2008 | 10:06 PM
|
I guess I'll chill out for a little to see how Klumzee views this after speaking to Hero tomorrow night.

Old 01-09-2008 | 10:18 PM
fgc moderator
I guess I'll chill out for a little to see how Klumzee views this after speaking to Hero tomorrow night.
nothing else to do. ive got $350 sitting in my living room until i can find someone to buy it. hopefully i wont lose too much in the sale either.

Old 01-09-2008 | 10:22 PM
|
Originally Posted by w0ady
nothing else to do. ive got $350 sitting in my living room until i can find someone to buy it. hopefully i wont lose too much in the sale either.
That doesn't make a good coffee table either I'm sure, good luck bro.

Old 01-14-2008 | 07:58 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
This thread was brought to my attention by failsafe. I missed the Chino Hills GTG on Thursaday so never had a chance to speak with Calvin. BTW I did reply to that FS thread but have yet to check it until today - I believe our post was deleted? or maybe the server happen to reset during that time? I dont know. But my post was is no longer there. I remember your order Razor1 because we had an mixup with Fed-Ex with it. The tracking number for his order didn't update after the label was created. I gave Fed-Ex a call and informed Razor1 on what was going on. Fed-Ex located the package in Anahiem, CA and created a new track then shipped it to Razor1. If the package was damaged a simple voicemail or PM would've resovled it and if you did (I dont remember) I would've simply asked for some pictures and once the damage was confirmed I'll get in touch with Fed-Ex. If it wasnt going to be covered under our shipping insurance then you would've return the package for a refund or an exchange. Its as simple as that. We're shipping very large oddly sized fiberglass packages.. Please keep in mind packages this size are usually kept at the bottom of the stack and can be damaged. It does not happen often but unfortunally it does. The package was well packed in a box that outlined the bumper held together by copper staples and packaging tape with the corners and edges bubble wrapped. Simply contacting me would've taken care of everything. Also if extra work was required by the bodyshop I'll usually meet you at least half way on the cost; If you post this thread in the Coupe section I'm sure members who I've taken care of would galdly post their stories.

I have to disagree with you 617G, In my opinion it doesn't matter if the kit is an Authentic or a Replica there are good and bads of both sides depending on whos doing the QC and quality of the manufacture. I do make it publicly know that certain kits are made through different manufactures such as Import Trenz (Now known as ITz LLc.) - Although a lot has been said about the company they do an excellent job of manufacturing kits and are very quick to take care of a problem (at least from my experience with them as a vendor). Example would be the so well known "Replica Impul-Style Sides (Fiberglass)" thats a probably very well into the top 10 exterior mods on G35Driver are also produced by them. Reguardless of who manufactures it I try to take care of everyone.

I dont know what to say to you razor1 aside from I'm sorry your KS-Style Rear didnt work out =\

- Eric
626-636-6678

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.