Fleming Island/Orange Park/Jacksonville Internet/Cable/Phone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Fleming Island/Orange Park/Jacksonville Internet/Cable/Phone

Yea confusing title, but as it states, I am trying to find the best deal out right now for a telephone, cable and internet package. Any recommendations? As of right now we are using Comcast for cable (3 HD boxes, 1 with DVR with all the movie channel packages - about $220$ a month). For phone and internet we are using Bellsouth (6mbps down and 512KB up and local phone - about $80$ a month).
So looking at this, its a little under $300$ bucks a month, and I have been looking around to try and bundle everything. AT&T came out today to install there new fiber optic (U-Verse) plan, but after 3 hours of installing they came to the conclusion that we were too far from the main source . The only other place that I have looked into is Comast triple play. Same HD cable package, but the internets speeds look a lot better and phone is cheaper. So pricing will be a little over $215$ a month.

I am 90% confident that we will end up switching everything to comcast, but just wanted to see if anyone could change my mind or offer some insight to why or why not switch to comcast.
THANKS FELLAS!