Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CaribbeanBlue
damn. i guess i need boost now.........

.........at least i have a G...........
We canz boost de G.....

you got $5k laying around?

Old 03-25-2009, 11:33 AM
Hey Kroft, Have you been to PSL? Becasue I think I have seen a very nice yellow MSP around here a lil while back and it was a girl driving it too. I live in PSL that's why I ask.

Old 03-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by Kroft
We canz boost de G.....

you got $5k laying around?
you dont need boost to be kool ! super charge it ! ha ha thats what i plan on doin eventually

Old 03-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by freddie07
Hey Kroft, Have you been to PSL? Becasue I think I have seen a very nice yellow MSP around here a lil while back and it was a girl driving it too. I live in PSL that's why I ask.
I've actually been to a few treasure coast Z meets and I think I was actually the only one with a MSP in that area. At least I never came across any others - certainly not any other girls driving them anywhere in FL that I've seen really.

It's a lonely MSP world out there sometimes. And the more youngin's wreck em, the more rare they are. Which is why I usually tagged along to other local meets when I used to live over there.

Old 03-25-2009, 12:19 PM
^^then I have seen you. I think it was at Car Vizion. I can there with my G when I had my old rims. I think I know who your ex is too, I don't know him but does he drive (or use too) a red 350Z? And he has a white one now?

Old 03-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
I say stay n/a but that depends on your goals with the G.
Originally Posted by CaribbeanBlue
damn. i guess i need boost now.........

.........at least i have a G...........

Old 03-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by freddie07
^^then I have seen you. I think it was at Car Vizion. I can there with my G when I had my old rims. I think I know who your ex is too, I don't know him but does he drive (or use too) a red 350Z? And he has a white one now?
Yeah - I took my car to Car Vizion and went to a meet or two with the hub. We've been going to car meets for years together. He used to own a white one, then he traded it in for our truck. Then after that, we bought the red one and a few months after I bought it for him, he left me for a younger girl who owns a black z on the "other" forum he met online. Awesome huh? lol We have some of the same friends, which makes things a little wierd and most were shocked, like I was, at what he did. But I continue to mod and go to meets and shows myself. I have my friends and my car, that's enough for me.

I hope they don't go to Tampa. He's been making it a habit to go to any and every meet and show all over FL to see if he'll spot me there. I think we went to maybe 2 or 3 local ones and one HIN all of last year. Now he's everywhere. Urgh.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by Kroft
Yeah - I took my car to Car Vizion and went to a meet or two with the hub. We've been going to car meets for years together. He used to own a white one, then he traded it in for our truck. Then after that, we bought the red one and a few months after I bought it for him, he left me for a younger girl who owns a black z on the "other" forum he met online. Awesome huh? lol We have some of the same friends, which makes things a little wierd and most were shocked, like I was, at what he did. But I continue to mod and go to meets and shows myself. I have my friends and my car, that's enough for me.
so are you looking for a new boyfriend with a g35 now ! is that why your here ! now i get it ! rebound

Old 03-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by HYDROERIC2003
so are you looking for a new boyfriend with a g35 now ! is that why your here ! now i get it ! rebound
hahaha... no. I have a good friend with a silver G35 in PSL. But at least now, I'm actually allowed to have friends, so I'm enjoying the somewhat "single" life. I'm still waiting on my divorce papers, but we're having to go to court to settle things. We were together 10 years. So REALLY REALLY REALLY not looking to settle down anytime soon and definetly no rebounds. lol

And if you talk to him, don't tell him I'm on here. He's already been banned for stalking me on my own car forum about 7 times now.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts
Old 03-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Kidcane
I know right? lol

So back on topic. Is anyone going with a car club to show? They usually let competitors park together, but only if you roll in together. And are there any discount codes for purchasing them online?

Old 03-25-2009, 02:52 PM
drama thread ! thats what we need on here is a drama threadsomeone start one !

Old 03-25-2009, 03:14 PM
LOL, I do know who you ex is and who the girl that you are talking about is. LOL She actually started a thread on my clubs section inviting us to go with them to HIN. Small world.

Well, I'm going just to watch the show. I was hoping my car would be ready but it isn't because of my damn rims. Let me know guys if anyone finds a promo code for discounts.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:17 PM
there is a promo code ill find one and post it on here !

Old 03-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Cool Erick, It was cool seen you yesterday even though I got crazy lost finding the place LOL but the Wing House is the ****!!!

Let me know about the promo code.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: anyone going to hot import nights in st pete ?4/25