Ashley's Zdayz VLOG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 09:05 AM
Teh Redhead Moderator

Received 242 Likes on 174 Posts
Originally Posted by NFSP G35
That sedan wasn't there Marcus
There was actually only one other sedan there. An 03/04 GF.
They had a couple of door prizes that were sedan specifc, and asked if there wre any sedan drivers... there were only the two of us and as we were walking up the guy announcing was trying to figure out how to decide who the door prize went to. So he's like "Arm wrestle!!!" The other guy is a pretty big dude, and then I go marching my skinny butt up to the front, and everyone cracks up
Someone isn't telling the whole story!! The 3rd sedan driver was a female (my friend Nicole from Alabama) and someone in the back yelled "***** win!!" or something like that, so they gave the first sedan prize to Nicole

Originally Posted by thescreensavers
If you did alot of twisties, I wonder how your PS fluid looks like :O
Ask Ryan how his PS fluid held up.....

Drive home wasn't exactly what I would call "uneventful" (and it's still going on )
last night = total fail. after a 3 hour stop in ATL chris and I finally left... we got home right at 3am. Hunter and Rob left almost an hour and a half after us (i let them drive my car, which is currently in clearwater LOL) and they got home at 3:45. Triple digits with no radar detector = almost as much ***** as me passing on a double yellow with a cop behind me

Old 05-23-2011, 10:47 AM
Received 513 Likes on 420 Posts
Originally Posted by thescreensavers
If you did alot of twisties, I wonder how your PS fluid looks like :O
I've done twisties a lot of times in my cars 67000 mile life-span... I have yet to check the PS fluid.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:23 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by ishiftinheels
Someone isn't telling the whole story!! The 3rd sedan driver was a female (my friend Nicole from Alabama) and someone in the back yelled "***** win!!" or something like that, so they gave the first sedan prize to Nicole
I couldn't remember if she came up the first time or what... but yeah, that was hella funny

I think it was Lyndon's GF that yelled "***** win!"

Ask Ryan how his PS fluid held up.....
oooooooo... so mean

last night = total fail. after a 3 hour stop in ATL chris and I finally left... we got home right at 3am. Hunter and Rob left almost an hour and a half after us (i let them drive my car, which is currently in clearwater LOL) and they got home at 3:45. Triple digits with no radar detector = almost as much ***** as me passing on a double yellow with a cop behind me
Glad you guys made it home with no tickets. I would've rolled with you, but I was a little nervous about triple dig's. Can't afford another ticket

Speaking of passing double yellow in front of a cop, funny story......

When we stopped overnight in Atlanta, we went out to eat and Me, Dennis, Wes and Katie just piled in the Sedan to go out to eat.
I drank, so I let Wes drive us back to the hotel... So he runs a light (can't remember if it was no turn on red or what) and then Dennis goes: "Dude, there's a cop RIGHT behind you"
Wes looks in the rear view... "Oh crap, there's TWO cops behind me................... WHAT THE... THERE'S THREE FREAKING COPS BEHIND ME!"

us: "You just ran a light in front of three cops!"

Fortunately they decided we weren't worth their time. Sedan camouflage FTW

Old 05-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts
lmao you lucky bastards....Smart move on not driving inebriated. GA cops are *******s so maybe they were just having a nice night...

Old 05-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Teh Redhead Moderator

Glad you guys made it home with no tickets. I would've rolled with you, but I was a little nervous about triple dig's. Can't afford another ticket

Speaking of passing double yellow in front of a cop, funny story......

When we stopped overnight in Atlanta, we went out to eat and Me, Dennis, Wes and Katie just piled in the Sedan to go out to eat.
I drank, so I let Wes drive us back to the hotel... So he runs a light (can't remember if it was no turn on red or what) and then Dennis goes: "Dude, there's a cop RIGHT behind you"
Wes looks in the rear view... "Oh crap, there's TWO cops behind me................... WHAT THE... THERE'S THREE FREAKING COPS BEHIND ME!"

us: "You just ran a light in front of three cops!"

Fortunately they decided we weren't worth their time. Sedan camouflage FTW
Must be nice! The guys told me to lean over when I got out of the car but it was too late. He had already written my ticket lol.

Chris and I weren't doing triple digits, but Rob and Hunter did lol (they shaved off 45 minutes of what Chris and I drove haha)

Glad you made it back safe

Old 05-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Teh Redhead Moderator

Is there an official zdayz pics thread?

Here

Attached Thumbnails Ashley's Zdayz VLOG-screen-shot-2011-05-23-10.04.10-am.jpg  
Old 05-23-2011, 01:36 PM
? = 2B || !2B

If there's not a thread yet, somebody needs to make one and then let me know.
I'm catching up on threads at the moment. I'll start uploading more pics and vids later on.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Yes there is let me find the link and ill send it.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:36 PM
http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Th...8&g=0QAK00YA0B

Thats the link for everyone that was doing the dragon. V I see your car in there and W0ady

Old 05-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Resident G35Driver Pirate

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
I couldn't remember if she came up the first time or what... but yeah, that was hella funny

I think it was Lyndon's GF that yelled "***** win!"
LOL yeah. Nicole didn't bring her Sedan, she rode with me instead. So when they were like "how many sedan owners" she stayed seated very still. But, in case you hadn't figured out, this crew isn't the most quiet group and threw her under the bus. Plus, Bryan was calling her out since he knows she drives one.

So she gets up there and is about to be like "ok, you guys figure it out" and that's when Steph screams "the one with the ***** wins!" Lyndon said he actually looked around like "who yelled that, cause I know it wasn't Steph." lol

The dinner hall broke into cheers, you and the other guy looked at each other, and shrugged... then walked away. Nicole was like "this isn't awkward or anything." hahaha

We're trying to figure out what they'll look like powdercoated a flat black. I don't know that it will work out on her car. But we'll see.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:56 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Originally Posted by ilovez33
http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Th...8&g=0QAK00YA0B

Thats the link for everyone that was doing the dragon. V I see your car in there and W0ady
Mine, Dennis' and Wes' cars are all in there too. That dude took some great shots.
Thinking about seeing if anyone wants to do a group buy.

Originally Posted by ibelonginprison
LOL yeah. Nicole didn't bring her Sedan, she rode with me instead. So when they were like "how many sedan owners" she stayed seated very still. But, in case you hadn't figured out, this crew isn't the most quiet group and threw her under the bus. Plus, Bryan was calling her out since he knows she drives one.

So she gets up there and is about to be like "ok, you guys figure it out" and that's when Steph screams "the one with the ***** wins!" Lyndon said he actually looked around like "who yelled that, cause I know it wasn't Steph." lol

The dinner hall broke into cheers, you and the other guy looked at each other, and shrugged... then walked away. Nicole was like "this isn't awkward or anything." hahaha

We're trying to figure out what they'll look like powdercoated a flat black. I don't know that it will work out on her car. But we'll see.
LOL. Awesome back story

What did she win anyway? A grills or something? I doubt I could (or would want) to use it anyway.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:01 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Old 05-23-2011, 03:02 PM

Mine, Dennis' and Wes' cars are all in there too. That dude took some great shots.
Thinking about seeing if anyone wants to do a group buy.

LOL. Awesome back story

What did she win anyway? A grills or something? I doubt I could (or would want) to use it anyway.
Billet grill inserts. Not really the theme to her car, but we were going to try them out as black.

Do you know who the other guy is? He might have actually wanted them. I was going to check with him, but don't remember who it was.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:03 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Yeah, I'll have to see if I can remember his screen name.

His is a non-nismo, so I don't think they'll fit.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:07 PM

Yeah, I'll have to see if I can remember his screen name.

His is a non-nismo, so I don't think they'll fit.
Yeah, it was for an '05+ sedan, I think I remember him saying he had an 03-04.

Either way, I was going to give him a shot at them if he wanted it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ashley's Zdayz VLOG