FGC members, if you want to see the FGC Members only forum, read here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FGC members, if you want to see the FGC Members only forum, read here!

Ok just thought I'd share this (There is a Members only forum) but the only way to see it is to become a member .. I've included images of how to become a member of it but you will need to be registered on this site and you will also need to be approved by the respective Group Leader

Attatched are images of where to go and how to do it.

1) Select the User CP (located upper left corner)
2) (look to your left at the panel of options to chhose from) Scoll down to Miscellaneous and select Group Membership
3) Click on Join Group for the specific Group you wish to Join
4) Type in Join Request Reason or just hit send Request.
5) Wait for Group Leader to approve. Once approved you will see the members only board and several added functions will be added to your account..

Questions or Comments PM the Group Leader.

Kyle

Last edited by Demonteverde; 03-13-2007 at 01:39 PM.
Old 01-25-2005, 08:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This Forum will be for the EXCLUSIVE use of Florida G35 Club members in good standing. If you're at all curious as to what takes place behind this magical curtain feel free to join the club.

If you are not a Florida G35 Club member (or sponsor) you will not be granted access to the club's private forum.

I will not allow access to the clubs private forum for non-FGC members.

If you request membership to this forum, and you are not a FGC member, you will not be granted access.

Only members who have paid money to become members of the FGC can have access to this private forum. Did you pay money?

Can I be any more clear? I've been getting quite a few join requests from people who are not club members, heck most of them don't even live in the state of Florida. This forum is for FGC Members only.

Last edited by neffster; 04-19-2005 at 10:47 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.