Banner Banner Banner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 09:01 AM
Omi
Charter Monkey Florida G35 club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok guys, printing temporarily halted. Here is what I need:
- the images for KP and Zaino that you have on the new shirt (in the FGC shirt post); the KP shade of red on the logo won't pickup on the black banner, so that logo will have to be grey
- the new Zaino logo looks easier to image and print, so I think we should use that one
- the Creative Carz does have the Professional Window Tinting underneath the logo (it just did not show up on the banner when I shrunk it to post the image)
- I do not understand what you mean by the "Lokey logo has holes in it". The way you see it on the banner is the way the print press will see it. Let me know if I need to change that logo out.

Email sent to ya also, so let me know ASAP!

Old 03-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by dabomb
The lettering holes in the lokey & KP images are not the same color black...i dont know how the printing goes but i wanted to point it out...

I actually think the Zaino should be bigger....or crawford smaller....they should be virtually the same size (height wise). I only did a fast chop to make a layout, and wasnt expecting it to make print...

plus dont forget to add "professional window tinting"

Looks good though!!!
Mike, the "lettering holes" Wes is referring to are the "O" in LOKEY and the "P", "R", "O", "R", "A" in PERFORMANCE and the "D", "O" in DIVISION. Basically the colors inside of the letters is lighter than outside of the letters (different shades of black). Same goes for the KP Technologies logo...

Old 03-01-2005, 11:36 AM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Please check e-mail mike. Revised logos sent.

Old 03-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Omi
got em and sent over. Basically what I did was this:
- changed out logos and trying for placement of Zaino under the Creative Carz (since it is now not square, but a single line)
- where the old Zaino logo was, I have put the state logo that is on the main website (the one with G35 club superimposed over the state)
- Creative Carz has all pertinent info
- KP Techologies is changed; only thing I can't do is the red coloring (too dark for the black banner)
- the Lokey info will come out as normal; all letters even with even coloring inside and outside of the letters

Waiting for the proof to come over and then I will shoot it to you before printing starts

Old 03-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Mike, PM me with a final cost (incl. tax) and I'll assign raffle tix accordingly. Remember we can't accept donations from club members w/o re-structuring our membership tiers (big PITA) in the Bylaws and AOI so you'll have to buy lottery tix and we'll have to take in the funds that way. How many days out is the banner from "turn on"?

Old 03-01-2005, 05:46 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
few more things, Mike....I dont know how much "editing" u did to the one i sent you but the car should be centered and i did not "center it", just a shotty eyeballing job on my part

plus i was thinking of putting the florida outline logo on the top left and top right...im not sure how urs turned out....just suggestions....

Old 03-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Boy... Mike sure has been quiet about the banner for the last 24+ hours.

Old 03-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
So, are you all ready to "fly your flag" along US 19, the busiest stretch of highway in Pinellas County?! We'll put that banner facing traffic, and you'll catch quite a few G's during the course of the day.

Old 03-02-2005, 07:18 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
im using it to cover my car if it rains!!!!

Old 03-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Well it looks like Mike got all of the details for the banner in and hopefully we'll have it in time.

Old 03-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Omi
banner is back at the printers and I should have more info tomorrow about completion. I will keep you guys updated.

Old 03-03-2005, 11:34 AM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
mike wheres a pic of the final design. i want to see or is it a secret that we have to wait for until saturday.

Old 03-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Omi
sorry about that...have not been able to post it. Been trapped in a datacenter all day dealing with issues. The only thing that I know of that was an issue on the banner was the state in each corner (it was way too congested, so we kept trying to change it; the only way that I could see to fix it was to shrink the state outline and I should have that sent back to me shortly).

Old 03-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by Omi
sorry about that...have not been able to post it. Been trapped in a datacenter all day dealing with issues. The only thing that I know of that was an issue on the banner was the state in each corner (it was way too congested, so we kept trying to change it; the only way that I could see to fix it was to shrink the state outline and I should have that sent back to me shortly).
It's getting down to crunch time...

Old 03-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Omi
Talking

yep, yep. Everything else is set, all colors are correct, the "35" in the web address has been set at the same size as the other letters and the Zaino coloring was inversed. The only thing that is happening right now is trying to get the states in there somehow and not "clutter" it up. We tried with one state outline, but it looked too goofy, so we are trying with two at the moment.

BTW, Dan yer car is now orange with the 01 and I am pretty sure that the flag on the roof is next

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Banner Banner Banner