Lokey Infiniti Performance Division's New Creation!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Lookin good John, quick question bout the GReddy air diversion panel, i read on another thread, that GReddy had messed up and that the GReedy logo was printed upside down, is this the case w/ the one you got, can't really tell from the pic

this is what i'm talkin bout

Old 06-16-2005, 03:29 PM
_jb
Photographer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Finiti35
actually you can always do the driver seat mod to lower it an inch. I heard it's very simple.
I didn't know about the seat mod when I first started looking at the Coupe a couple of years ago. When I started looking at Coupes again, I wasn't sure there would be enough head room for me even with the mod. I would like to have tried one with the seat mod, but didn't know anyone that had one. I must say that removing the sun roof does give me plenty of head room though. My car is a joy to drive!

I do miss some of the options that were available with the sun roof. I'd like to retrofit the good mirror and the two AC outlets in the front console. I don't like plugging my V1 into the cigarette lighter.

Not trying to steal John"s thread here... I did buy my G at Lokey, so I am in the family somewhat... Like everybody else in this post, I really like the tire / wheel combination in the new Lokey Coupe!

-john

Old 06-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by escobar929
Lookin good John, quick question bout the GReddy air diversion panel, i read on another thread, that GReddy had messed up and that the GReedy logo was printed upside down, is this the case w/ the one you got, can't really tell from the pic

this is what i'm talkin bout
Yes, it is upside down. It isn't horribly noticeable, but it is there...

Old 06-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
John, I'll have to let my brother know about your new Infiniti Performance Division Coupe. I knew he was excited about the first one. Maybe my brother could be the next owner??

Old 06-16-2005, 07:47 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
John When u gonna do a sedan? Oh btw if u do a Athens blue take off the I and the N and the G35 and just center the rest of the letters across the back. Maybe she will trade in her car for that particular one.

Old 06-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by mdemonte
John When u gonna do a sedan? Oh btw if u do a Athens blue take off the I and the N and the G35 and just center the rest of the letters across the back. Maybe she will trade in her car for that particular one.
Already did one.....

Attached Thumbnails Lokey Infiniti Performance Division's New Creation!-sedan-email.jpg  
Old 06-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Florida G35 Club
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
John, the coupe looks sweet. I knew it would after we took a peek at the wheels. This coupe shouldn't last long on the showroom floor.

Of course, being slightly biased, the sedan is just phenomenal!

Old 06-16-2005, 10:34 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mdemonte
I would think that I could get some beautiful DPEs with the money I'd lose on the tradein

This is the second sedan that I see on J5's and they look even nicer on the sedan than the coupe. The 5 spokes make it look like a mini M. Is that a gunmetal finish or that graphite/chrome looking color? And John do you have a random guess about how much the 3-piece 19" J5/J8 weigh? Not that I'll be buying wheels anytime soon, but I want to at least limit my choices to a few.

Old 06-17-2005, 08:51 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Finiti35
I would think that I could get some beautiful DPEs with the money I'd lose on the tradein

This is the second sedan that I see on J5's and they look even nicer on the sedan than the coupe. The 5 spokes make it look like a mini M. Is that a gunmetal finish or that graphite/chrome looking color? And John do you have a random guess about how much the 3-piece 19" J5/J8 weigh? Not that I'll be buying wheels anytime soon, but I want to at least limit my choices to a few.
Those are Graphite J5s.

Sorry, no weight specs off the top of my head.

Old 06-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
I meant the M (not the BMW one) the white one on your lot. tempting too

Old 06-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
I think u should upgrade to M35