**South Florida G35 Dyno Day**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea that sounds good to me. Does it seem to you that we are the only ones? no one has posted lately regarding. whats up? RX

Old 02-09-2006, 12:13 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
JP are you going home after you dyno? I could use a ride... Otherwise count me out because if I don't ride with anybody I'll have to take my car to an exhaust shop early on Saturday and after that I won't be driving to Miami.

Old 02-09-2006, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by Finiti35
JP are you going home after you dyno? I could use a ride... Otherwise count me out because if I don't ride with anybody I'll have to take my car to an exhaust shop early on Saturday and after that I won't be driving to Miami.
Hey you had no ride last time, you sure you got that M3 we want to see? LOL. I can take you home again. I will probably be there the entire day but I can take you home since its on my way up to lauderdale. RX

Old 02-09-2006, 01:24 AM
Man guys I'm sorry but unless we do it on Sunday i cant go! I was just called in to the hospital on saturday at 7am. I thought i would be "on call" and not be called in but I just got word that i will have to be in early no matter what. I may be able to kbe down there by 2pm or so. I would simply leave the hopital asap and drive down alone. what time will the first test be at? and what time will the last testing be at? Someone please let me know so that i dont waste time driving down there if i wont be able to testg my ride or at least watch. So i guess for now, i will have to be on the watch list but like i said, if u guys start at 2pm or so i will be able to join in for a pull or two. someone please let me know and sorry if i screwed up the list for discount. also can soemone please PM a cell number like last time? I prob have the # from last time buit not sure whos it is and if that person will even be there Sat. man this really sux! I was really looking forward to getting my G dyno'ed. I will try and make it anyway. Hope its a late event. RX
ANY CHANCE ON HAVING IT SUNDAY INSTEAD??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

Old 02-09-2006, 01:58 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Wil said they'll close after the last car has dynoed, why don't you get Pablo's number and call him to see how things are going once you get out of the hospital? Definitely try to make it, that's a great price for 3 pulls and it will be a cool get-together

And thanks for the kind offer, I'd love to drive my car to the dyno shop but I won't be dynoing plus I've been taking it to Miami more than twice a week lately.. I need to slow down with all my driving. And I've been thinking about a little exhaust project which I wanted to work on on Saturday.

Old 02-09-2006, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Wil said they'll close after the last car has dynoed, why don't you get Pablo's number and call him to see how things are going once you get out of the hospital? Definitely try to make it, that's a great price for 3 pulls.

And thanks for the kind offer, I'd love to drive my car to the dyno but I won't be dynoing plus I've been taking it to Miami more than twice a week lately.. I need to slow down with all my driving. And I've been thinking about a little exhaust project which I wanted to work on on Saturday.
I guess someone will PM me with a number but i do want to make it. Only part that sux is having to drive down myself. the caravan like last time was the best part if you think about it (even though we got a little out of hand on the highway) anyway, I will try to make it at all cost when i get out of work!

I GUESS WE REALLY NEED THE ADDY TO THE PLACE! JOHN

Old 02-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
my cell number is in the fgc phone list, give me a call when u get done

Old 02-10-2006, 08:49 AM
I'm still going and will be the 1st one on cause i gotta go back to work!(I was on when that man man drove his suv thru the dealers showroom and lit it on fire.....sucker almost ran me over.....now he hung himself in an airplane bathroom) now i'm working out of a trailer!

Winston.

Old 02-10-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by escobar929
sounds good to me. we should meet around 9am, so we can get there by 10.

i believe it is a shell gas station, def bigger and it will be easier to go south on university from there.

alright...... i was planning on being there earlier but....... the last time we drove down we had a little fun with a benz....... lol so 9am sounds good!

Winston.

Old 02-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Silver-Bullit
alright...... i was planning on being there earlier but....... the last time we drove down we had a little fun with a benz....... lol so 9am sounds good!

Winston.
cool, i'll meet u there at 9am. its gonna be the shell on the southwest corner of pines and university

Old 02-10-2006, 06:47 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
So Pablo never told me if I can ride with you tomorrow!

Old 02-10-2006, 07:07 PM
didnt know u asked.

u can, but ur gonna need a ride back. y not just drive and stop being a lil girl bout it j/k

Old 02-10-2006, 07:26 PM
heys guys, im gonna try and make it. Unfortunately i have to go in tomorow which really sux since im going to a concert tonight. anyway if Jorge is going i have his number other wise can soemeone PM their cell number? I will be heading straight there hopefully before you guys are all done.

Also can someone map quest me the directions please? I dont have time as i am leaving right now. If soemone can email me a map quest direction, at FLDJS@aol.com that would be awesome. thanks guys! hope to see you all. John

Old 02-10-2006, 08:23 PM
here u go bro,

Merge onto I-95 S toward MIAMI. 17.9 miles Map

Merge onto FL-836 W via EXIT 3A toward AIRPORT / MEDICAL / CIVIC CTR.. 6.9 miles Map

Take the NW 72ND AVE / MILAM DAIRY RD exit. 0.2 miles Map

Turn RIGHT onto MILAM DAIRY RD / NW 72ND AVE. <0.1 miles Map

Turn LEFT onto NW 12TH ST. 0.6 miles Map

Turn RIGHT onto NW 78TH AVE. 0.3 miles Map

End at 1460 Nw 78th Ave Doral, FL 33126-1608, US

Old 02-10-2006, 11:37 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Originally Posted by escobar929
didnt know u asked.

u can, but ur gonna need a ride back. y not just drive and stop being a lil girl bout it j/k
Been driving 3-400 miles a week lately, need to slow down. I'll give you a call in the morning to tell you if I'm going or not

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **South Florida G35 Dyno Day**