Question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 01:24 PM
_jb
Photographer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by marbels
its cool cuz with a name like chuck im sure he gets made fun of all the time..rite CHUCK?
So, what's your first name... Missingafew...

In case you can't guess... We don't like it when an outsider comes into our forum and messes with one of our friends!

Old 02-05-2006, 01:44 PM
yea im not to scared of chuck..its cool if he wants to fite
Your not worth my time... besides, fighting is for children and the uneducated.

Old 02-05-2006, 01:55 PM
im not stepping on no ones feet he started with me first with his wise remark.. im not a b!tch so i handled him if he has a problem he can take that up with me..for everyone else i mean no disrespect but there was no reason for him to get at me like that considering he doesnt know me
Nobody is getting at you but yourself. Your first post in here was as a wanna be gangster. Then you go on about how when you are in Florida, you want to score some weed. Next you tell us all how you have no license and you want to find a way to get one when you are here in Florida. COOL! Then I find out you like to street race. And you do it with no license! Really cool. If I were you I, would be embarrased to tell others about yourself.

Everyone in here is friends, if you disrespect one of us, you disrespect us all. I answered your, let's face it, stupid question with a "Ahhh... no". I really think you are over emotional if that hurt your feelings. I have seen others responses to your posts, and quite frankly, you rub a lot of people the wrong way.

Old 02-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
FGC 4 Life b!tches!

Old 02-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by chuckkrugiii
Nobody is getting at you but yourself. Your first post in here was as a wanna be gangster. Then you go on about how when you are in Florida, you want to score some weed. Next you tell us all how you have no license and you want to find a way to get one when you are here in Florida. COOL! Then I find out you like to street race. And you do it with no license! Really cool. If I were you I, would be embarrased to tell others about yourself.

Everyone in here is friends, if you disrespect one of us, you disrespect us all. I answered your, let's face it, stupid question with a "Ahhh... no". I really think you are over emotional if that hurt your feelings. I have seen others responses to your posts, and quite frankly, you rub a lot of people the wrong way.
nough said now get the steppin.

Old 02-05-2006, 03:02 PM
In case you can't guess... We don't like it when an outsider comes into our forum and messes with one of our friends!
im not stepping on no ones feet he started with me first with his wise remark.. im not a b!tch so i handled him if he has a problem he can take that up with me..for everyone else i mean no disrespect but there was no reason for him to get at me like that considering he doesnt know me[/QUOTE]

Dont state that you wanna fight Chuck then try to back track and say No disrespect.The only people that open thier mouth then try to curtail what they said is a ***** in my book. Saying you wanna fight with Chuch is nothing but disrespect. Your just showing your immaturity and your ignorance. Your question deserves the response it got;any one knows that if your license is suspended you cant drive anywhere and you cant get another license in another state by working the system. Just do us a favor and stop posting here until you grow up.

Old 02-05-2006, 03:07 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
lol
this is great

Old 02-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I can't wait to meet you Marbles.

Old 02-05-2006, 04:30 PM
For your information I am married with a son. You are only 18 so I will chalk up your stupidity to your age. Although I have met kids your age with a lot more maturity. I too am from NY, so don't give all New Yorkers a bad wrap. Hey I have an idea, instead of buying weed, why don't you get a license and insurance. Just go away...

Last edited by Chucky; 02-05-2006 at 04:32 PM.
Old 02-05-2006, 04:33 PM
This is my last post to you. GO AWAY!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Question