The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Infiniti Return Policy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Yeah I would take it to the dealer and have them do warranty work. You shouldnt have to pay for the items you listed. Its still under bumper/bumper and PT warranty.

Sorry if you are feeling remorse over getting this G but if you read the boards you would see they are not really inexpensive cars to maintain.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by twin001
newsflash, all cars have problems. Did the dealer fix the issues you have had so far?

I'm not even going to get into the $31k for an 06 w/ 22k miles.....you shouldn't have paid more than $26 for that car, less if it doesn't have navigation, spoiler, or RAS.
You are right! Heck...I just bought a coupe with everything but the navi system. The thing had 20,000 miles...it's like new...and I paid about 25 grand.

Old 12-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RyanL
Okay, so i bought a used G35 coupe in August and the first week was amazing. Ever since, I've had problem after problem ranging from my tranny to my blue tooth that stopped working three days ago. I'm sick of the hassle, I paid 31,000 for a 2006 manual with 22,000. I now have 23,500. I dont drive much, and all I want to do is return it, or down grade to a honda. It is a certified pre-owned vehicle and I bought it from a infiniti dealership. Does anyone know what my options are as for returning it? Thanks
Lemon laws - I'm pretty sure you can return...at least that's what my colleague said who used to work for Nissan.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.