The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Ricer flyby... A COUPE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 12:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd never street race on my car. Did it couple times on other people's cars since I work at valet parking lol, that sl amg gets up there quick.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by SHOKASE
I'd never street race on my car. Did it couple times on other people's cars since I work at valet parking lol, that sl amg gets up there quick.
this is why i refuse to valet my car! not that my ride is all that nice or anything haha i rather get somewhere super early and snag my own parking spot.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:24 PM
A similar thing happend to me this past weekend. I'm driving with my wife and notice this Pontiac GTO coming up behind me. It pulls to the lane next to me and paces me. I look over and see two guys wearing sideways caps and all. The passenger had his window all the way down and was trying his best to look hard and be seen (I'm thinking why?! It's not even your car? What a scrub..) LOL I ignore them and they roar off. Then I notice a Z06 pull onto the street about a block ahead. Guess what? The GTO does the same thing. I really wish the Z06 would have put the GTO in it's place, but the middle-aged guy in the Z06 just looked over and smiled.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by cremaster
this is why i refuse to valet my car! not that my ride is all that nice or anything haha i rather get somewhere super early and snag my own parking spot.
dont blame it on the valet boys when you know its just cause you're cheap. haha JK

Old 07-29-2009, 01:57 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by nghiars
dont blame it on the valet boys when you know its just cause you're cheap. haha JK
somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!

Old 07-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
so is pulling up to another G at a red light call showing love? i had a few encounters like this and i never now how to act. One of those awkward moments. I usually just pull up half way never window to window. Always thought if i pulled up exactly eye to eye, it was a show that i wanted to race which i don't. does everyone here view it as showing love? if its the norm than next time i do it and see what happens. i hate to pull up to an assshole G that doesn't respong and i look like an idiiot signalliing "hey watsup, nice car". lol

Old 07-29-2009, 02:45 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by cremaster
somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!
russel peters lol

he is hilarious ..

Old 07-30-2009, 09:28 PM
eyz
I usually pull up to fellow G's and give a little "Nice Car." - Followed by a smile and a cruise together through traffic - how it should be in my opinion.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:11 AM
^ lol but that is not the way G drivers in my area do it. I've seen a black G in Socal, Huntington Beach area. His car is dropped, OEM 18" rims, and he has nothing else besides I dont know, HKS or X02 exhaust, cant really tell cause these 2 look the same. Well, my car is not heavy modded but some exterior mods, just enough to make the car look nicer. He was behind me, we both made a left turn and then I slowed down to let him pass. I rolled down my window just to say "hey nice G" we all know it is not a truth but we are G drivers so whatever. He acted like his car is cool and sh*t. He gave it a heavy throttle to show off his exhaust and took off. I was like wtf is that.

Old 07-31-2009, 03:54 AM
^^^LMAO that last part is pretty typical in that area though...

Old 07-31-2009, 04:40 AM
lol no not really. I've seen some cool G drivers around there. Nicely modded Gs but those guys did not act like the guy in my story. Well, most kids act like they are cool. They always want to show off, and special in the crowd. That is the cause why insurance is always high for teens. Show off -> tickets or accidents.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:38 AM
Received 110 Likes on 72 Posts
G35 Coupe
most G drivers I met on the street are douchebags...no love
Anyone here in clifton, nutley, passaic NJ area ?

Old 07-31-2009, 10:49 AM
Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Well it's not really street racing... the limit on that road is 80kms we were going 100km. That's my normal speed on that road.

Oh yea I beat him, he was stock and heavy.
Since when is going as fast as you both can past the speed limit NOT street racing? I think any cops would see it otherwise.

What you guys were doing almost caused an accident with an Altima?
Idiots.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:12 AM
the cure

It has happened to me in my G, my Z and my motorcycle. Is like the phrase to be the best you gotta take out the best (so i guess thats the mentality). if you guys are really annoyed by it here is the cure to get back at them: Rev as you going to race them and for the take-off go at 3 mph. works great. then if we meet in the next set of lights i laugh at them lol

Old 07-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Last week some fat dude in a news van pulled up next to me while i was changing cds, started telling me how lucky I was that he didnt have his Altima. Said he pulled it off the lot last week and would smoke me....all I did was laugh and roll up the windows

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ricer flyby... A COUPE