G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

J.D. Power and Associates Email

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Mr.202?

Received 205 Likes on 163 Posts
J.D. Power and Associates Email

Did anyone else get an Email from J.D. Power and Associates?

Dear thescreensavers :
Infiniti has partnered with J.D. Power and Associates to discover how Infiniti can make servicing its vehicles the easiest and most enjoyable in the industry. To accomplish this important task we are seeking the services of a small number of Infiniti owners to help us evaluate their next dealership service visit. Our records show that you last serviced your 2005 Infiniti in May, 2009, and might be due for another service visit soon. We recognize that your time is valuable so we will compensate you $45 for your participation.
Please click on the link below to find out more information about this study including how to evaluate your next service visit. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we will ask you a few questions to determine your eligibility.

*******LINK****

Please be assured that this is an official J.D. Power and Associates research study sponsored by Infiniti. No one will attempt to sell you anything as a result of your participation. Thank you in advance for supporting this important study.
Sincerely,
Infiniti Customer Service and Loyalty Department
One Nissan Way
Franklin, TN 37067

You will receive payment after all evaluation documentation is completed and received.
To opt out of future communications, please click here.
Infiniti North America, as the party who controls the data collected in this survey, may use your responses together with existing data it has about you to ensure its products and services meet your needs. Infiniti North America will treat data collected from you in accordance with Infiniti’s privacy policy. To review this privacy policy, visit Infiniti’s web site: http://www.infinitiusa.com/global/privacy.html
. To contact Infiniti by mail: Attn: InfinitiUSA.com Privacy, P.O. Box 685003, Franklin TN 37068-5003.

they are going to get some great comments from me ha.

Edit: lol so I just said I wont be bringing in my car to the dealer for 4months + , and wont bring it in for maintenance and it finished the survey on me. oh well lol. And it was legit.