The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Official team strafe thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 12:55 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts
TEAM STRAFE FTW!!! Looking forward to 2011!!! Taking it home!

Old 12-26-2010, 01:10 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2007ss at...

Old 12-26-2010, 04:00 AM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Nice to see the sponsorship getting out now. I think you neeed some team photos soon to show off some sickness.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Def sounds like you guys have some sick G's in your stable. Post pics of the rides!

Old 12-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
03' track... Soon to be race car.
I know my ride is nothing spectacular to look at yet, but I can't wait til next season to get the track end of this thing up and running.
Probably should post pics of my car tho...hmmm

Last edited by T3K_V35; 12-26-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
Hope yall make it down here to the dirty south.. btw I mean Florida, lol. Ive been like this close |-| to buying Straft gear so many times, but unfortunatly I some how always getting tossed the shaft by life days before I can adquire the dinero for the parts. Ive had my G for 8 months now, and I should of already been way, way, way, wayyyyy further ahead then where I am now... which is no where. I'd love to be sponsered by yall, and would do whatever it takes, well whats feasible for me, to become apart of yall team. Ive shot Dustin a few messages conserning parts and such, but then **** falls apart on my end.

Guess what Im tryin to say is, if yall lookin to sponser cars, Id love to be apart of it. Personally, I believe I could turn my G into one the sickest Gs out there,with some of the ideas Ive come up with for her(my G), and some backing by a sponser would help me save some dinero from the body to go into everything else. Since bodykits/body work is one of the more expensive areas to deal with on this car.

Like Dave Chappell says... "I'LL SUCK Y0 DIICK!!" (crazy crackhead voice)

PS: No homo.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
nice more ppl on this side of the land maybe they will over here
Originally Posted by HavokGT
Hope yall make it down here to the dirty south.. btw I mean Florida, lol. Ive been like this close |-| to buying Straft gear so many times, but unfortunatly I some how always getting tossed the shaft by life days before I can adquire the dinero for the parts. Ive had my G for 8 months now, and I should of already been way, way, way, wayyyyy further ahead then where I am now... which is no where. I'd love to be sponsered by yall, and would do whatever it takes, well whats feasible for me, to become apart of yall team. Ive shot Dustin a few messages conserning parts and such, but then **** falls apart on my end.

Guess what Im tryin to say is, if yall lookin to sponser cars, Id love to be apart of it. Personally, I believe I could turn my G into one the sickest Gs out there,with some of the ideas Ive come up with for her(my G), and some backing by a sponser would help me save some dinero from the body to go into everything else. Since bodykits/body work is one of the more expensive areas to deal with on this car.

Old 12-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Received 54 Likes on 53 Posts
This is going to be sickk

Old 12-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Straft gear
First rule of being in Team Strafe is knowing how to spell "Strafe".

Old 12-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
and no begging just because youre trying to get sponsored...

Old 12-26-2010, 01:04 PM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
Lol! Ya, got me there, I didnt even realize I misspelt it. I was just tryin to bang out a quick message, my B. And Im not begging.... Im trying to rub him the right way (nohomo)

Anywho, Strafe ftmfw.

Hope yall had a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

Stay safe.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Just thought I would chime in on what I see this team as... This team is not about just getting parts cheap and making our whips sick.. This team is about a group of people with like mind ideas and a love for the modded car scene and good relationships. Not once while Dustin and Law were down here did we even mention discounted pricing on parts or accessories, it was just game time with drinking and partying it up and enjoying each others company. I see this as a brotherhood (may sound homo...) and if perks come along with it then that's an added bonus in my eyes.

It was really nice to have Dustin and Law come out here and actually put a face to the company and see their dedication to the scene and the community that is G35driver.com. They are some truly stand up guys and I am honored to be a part of this team/brotherhood..

Happy Modding!

Old 12-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
Originally Posted by Platelock
Just thought I would chime in on what I see this team as... This team is not about just getting parts cheap and making our whips sick.. This team is about a group of people with like mind ideas and a love for the modded car scene and good relationships. Not once while Dustin and Law were down here did we even mention discounted pricing on parts or accessories, it was just game time with drinking and partying it up and enjoying each others company. I see this as a brotherhood (may sound homo...) and if perks come along with it then that's an added bonus in my eyes.

It was really nice to have Dustin and Law come out here and actually put a face to the company and see their dedication to the scene and the community that is G35driver.com. They are some truly stand up guys and I am honored to be a part of this team/brotherhood..

Happy Modding!
I completely agree with platelock. Our goal on the trip(s) were to just go and enjoy the company of y'all and the scene. We were blessed to make some new friends and closer bonds. :no homo:

Fyi, if anybody wants to inquire about joinng the team please refrain from sending me or lawrence inquiries. All inquiries sent to us both will be forwarded to r1forever80 since he is prez. We appreciate the interest. To touch on this one more time, the team isn't about getting discount on parts. I've gotten several pms pretty much saying" I have a g35 and want a free kit". Those pms will be 100% ignored. Good day everyone and hope everybody had a good/safe holiday!
-Dustin
owner- strafe automotive

Old 12-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Received 59 Likes on 32 Posts
Good to see some more love for the scene. E-high five.

Old 12-26-2010, 03:14 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Also, don't forget that there is more to sponsorships then just getting parts. You have to make an impact / presence on the Tuner scene as well. It isn't all about saving money and getting hooked up on parts, you also have to participate.

So, people inquiring about getting a sponsorship, don't think that you are just getting a free ride while trying to jump on the bandwagon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Official team strafe thread