The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

2006 G35 driver side door button doesnt work

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 G35 driver side door button doesnt work

I tried replacing the batteries on both keyfobs with ones that work from my other infiniti. The unlock button on the driver side door doesnt work and i dont know why. Has anyone else had that problem? Also, the up function on the sterring wheel for volume and cruise control doesnt work either. I dont know whats going on but these are somewhat irritating inconviences. I am willing to replace it, but i dont know where to go to buy the part or where to find it. Thanks for the helpy guys!

Old 11-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by fatasianboy
I tried replacing the batteries on both keyfobs with ones that work from my other infiniti. The unlock button on the driver side door doesnt work and i dont know why. Has anyone else had that problem? Also, the up function on the sterring wheel for volume and cruise control doesnt work either. I dont know whats going on but these are somewhat irritating inconviences. I am willing to replace it, but i dont know where to go to buy the part or where to find it. Thanks for the helpy guys!
I would start with brand new batteries in all of your FOBs

Does the lock button actuate on the drivers side?
Is it only the unlock button that fails on the drivers side but both lock and unlock work on the passenger side?

I'm assuming the key fobs were properly programmed and registered to this vehicle by an Infiniti dealer.

If not you have other issues.

See the FSM chapter below

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/G35/Seda...5_Sedan/bl.pdf

Telcoman

Old 11-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by telcoman
I would start with brand new batteries in all of your FOBs

Does the lock button actuate on the drivers side?
Is it only the unlock button that fails on the drivers side but both lock and unlock work on the passenger side?

I'm assuming the key fobs were properly programmed and registered to this vehicle by an Infiniti dealer.

If not you have other issues.

See the FSM chapter below

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/G35/Seda...5_Sedan/bl.pdf

Telcoman
The passanger side side inside and outside door lock buttons work. but the driver side outer one doesnt work, the one inside with the window switches all work fine. I dont know if its just the button it not...