Old 05-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone ever buy from R1 Autoworks?

Just trying to get an idea. Thank you!

Old 05-02-2017, 05:04 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
They were a big part of the forum a few years ago and a trusted vendor on here. I don't know if they're still active though, might want to shoot them a PM to inquire.

Old 05-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Yeah recently, I had a pretty bad time with em. Got a FG bumper from em that was pitted and it looked like their mold was just terrible.

To say the least, I won't be going back to em. Dude just seems too busy and too little time on his hands to keep up.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by LOLmustangLOL
Yeah recently, I had a pretty bad time with em. Got a FG bumper from em that was pitted and it looked like their mold was just terrible.

To say the least, I won't be going back to em. Dude just seems too busy and too little time on his hands to keep up.
how long did it take to get ur order out? I ordered a bumper and it's been a week already and they don't reply back....

Old 08-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Received 99 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by 0PieceOfCandy
how long did it take to get ur order out? I ordered a bumper and it's been a week already and they don't reply back....
From what I know he is always busy, I follow him on Facebook and he's a one man shop so expect at least a month or so for the shipment since majority of his parts are made to order.

Old 10-19-2017, 11:28 PM
I just ordered a bumper from them and that might have been a big mistake. It’s almost impossible to contact him and by the time I decided to just cancel because lack of communication he said I’d have to pay a restocking fee and I’m pretty sure he didn’t even start on the bumper. If he did then that’s my bad for saying that but at least communicate with me. I’m giving you 500$ so I expect something. At least some info. Should have went to outcast from the beginning.

Old 10-20-2017, 09:44 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Originally Posted by Eksphodazeee
I just ordered a bumper from them and that might have been a big mistake. It’s almost impossible to contact him and by the time I decided to just cancel because lack of communication he said I’d have to pay a restocking fee and I’m pretty sure he didn’t even start on the bumper. If he did then that’s my bad for saying that but at least communicate with me. I’m giving you 500$ so I expect something. At least some info. Should have gone to Outcast from the beginning.
Now that's a far better That's how it is dealing with R1, no information or communication and quality is iffy!
Gary

Old 10-20-2017, 09:55 AM
Received 75 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by gary c
Now that's a far better That's how it is dealing with R1, no information or communication and quality is iffy!
Gary
yep! go to outcast and get better parts that fit right out of the box!!! Ready to scuff and paint. No need to rework/reinforce like R1 crap.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by gary c
Gary
Yeah unfortunately I just got into the G game and didn’t think I’d have to experience this. 240s was no problem. But all I can say is NO ONE should ever have to deal with this much issues just to find out if the bumper is being made or at least a ETA on when it will be done. I guess it’ll cost me 70$ just to get a response saying he will refund my money hopefully. If not guess I have to file a dispute. For future buyers just go with Outcast. Pay the extra hundred you won’t regret it

Old 10-26-2017, 08:46 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
u guys really think hes making all the kits he sells? idk man

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.