Rip Midwest Gs - G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Rip Midwest Gs

Old 01-30-2019, 04:11 AM
Rip Midwest Gs

Anybody from the Midwest had any trouble starting or driving their cars today? I have a 5AT sedan and its current -11 outside and my transmission made noise as I started it up and I also heard a weird zing type of noise.To Top it off I lrecently today I have a rattling noise underneath my car from snow plowing.it sounds like loose change and have no clue what it is.

Old 01-30-2019, 12:34 PM
Coupe, Premium package, sport suspension
Rattle might be the cat shield got knocked loose. Maybe you could park over some dried grass and start a fire to warm things up.

Old 01-30-2019, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by G2B35AGN View Post
Rattle might be the cat shield got knocked loose. Maybe you could park over some dried grass and start a fire to warm things up.
dont think so it might be one of coilovers that froze up cause I could hear it when I go over bumps but I also here it when Im stop at a red light but very subtle

Old 01-31-2019, 09:05 AM
I've got an important and related question to this . Does the inside temperature readout show (-) values in F ? Neither yesterday nor today did mine go below 0 F while my phone showed temperatures from -1 down to -4 F. I realize there can be a difference in temperature between where the 'local' weather station is and where I am too. If I switched the display to metric, it does show (-) values.

Old 01-31-2019, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Hall Stevenson View Post
I've got an important and related question to this . Does the inside temperature readout show (-) values in F ? Neither yesterday nor today did mine go below 0 F while my phone showed temperatures from -1 down to -4 F. I realize there can be a difference in temperature between where the 'local' weather station is and where I am too. If I switched the display to metric, it does show (-) values.
I had seen negative temps displayed on my '04, back when I did drive it in the winter.

Old 02-27-2019, 09:23 AM
AWD Sport with Tech
What's going on people. Do you guys ever meet up anymore? I not in a G now but just purchased a FX45.

Old 03-20-2019, 02:09 AM
G35x sedan
New to the page where are the G clubs

New to the page was wondering if any one knew of any G car clubs or any car clubs in the Chicago area. I'm out in AuroraIL I bought my g about year and a half ago didn't know much about them but now I'm in love with it. I just barely started messing with her. Would be dope to hang out with some G guys and learn some new things. Tia