The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Super G35 800+hp

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 03-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mark,
How do plan on fitting the 5.6L Titan V8 in a G35 Coupe? That engine would probably sit 6 inches above the stock hood line!!

Old 03-02-2006, 08:03 PM
That is a a question that I asked VRT Racing. They told me that their team can do it and they will make it fit. They also said that there is one already in Japan with a V8 engine and mine would be the second. I searched on google and found one (maybe the same VRT was telling me) with a 4.5L V8 motor. Mine would be the 5.6L V8. If I have to design another hood it is not a big deal.

Mikita: in the freeway will be fine. I have been to the illegal street races in carefree and we did 1/4 mile races and that is why I mentioned about slicks. Also in Chandler and in Scottsdale. In California in the Valley, Oxnard and Camarillo..... You think you're the smartest guy in the world, but truthfully, you're a jerk that likes to put other people down. I forgot to mention, I also have a hangar in Scottsdale airport.... The fuel is in my garage because I drive with racing fuel and pump right from my garage anytime I want. I built an anti-flamatory shell and it is well protected. Also my family it is only me for now. By the way.... Nitrous does not blow up! It is not flamable until mixed with fuel. You may blow your engine because you can run too lean, but it won't just blow up in the air. If the bottle pressure is too high, the safety screw will pop out and you may freeze your entire trunk. I don't even know why I am wasting time with you. We don't belong in this forum. I don't need attention. I like the G35 and I like to built cars and share my negative and positive experiences with the people in this forum. Some agree, some disagree, but the truth of the matter is I did what I did to my car and that is the end of it. You either like or you don't. But accusing of someone lying, bs, didn't do this, didn't spend that it is a bad behavior which you have proven well.

By the way:

Mark Balelo
AZ#: 602-214-6632
I am not afraid to race you or any of your friends!

Old 03-02-2006, 08:05 PM
I meant you don't belong in this forum.

Old 03-02-2006, 08:55 PM
i like dyno days!

Old 03-03-2006, 01:09 AM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mikita
Let me first tell you who I am, and then I will comment on your post.
I am one of the biggest car nuts you will ever see. You can find some of my cars at this site http://www.cardomain.com/ride/808731/1

I was educated about cars by the owner of a company called Pettit Racing, and I was a part of that company for a few years. I even went to racing school with the owner of Pettit Racing,not because he needed the training, but because he wanted to help me complete the course. He has been a professional auto racer for over 10 years now. Look up the website ...pettitracing.com. The red RX7 you see a my Cardomain site was built from ground up for me when I was at Pettit and it also became the show car. The RX7 has a twin Turbo 2 rotor 715 RWHP, The Jaguar has a twin turbo 825 RWHP Arden setup, My G "HAD" 513 RWHP with a 4.5 letre motor until something went wrong, and I plan to take it to SGP Racing as soon as they have the time to complete it. I have met with the owner of SGP, and if you mention the guy that use to be with Pettit Racing, he will remember me. I also have a 2003 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo with 847 RWHP, not streetable.
This is to show you that I am heavy into cars and I am not easily fooled ,and I am going to get into why I am posting this in a minute.

I was in Japan 2 months ago at the Top Secret Factory where they have that V8 motor installed. I did not get to drive in it because they are trying to get it to 950 hp without blowing it up.

My Porsche mechanic is one of the team mechanics for the Budwiser Funny Drag car which is 1865 HP.

Now here is my reason for posting. My Mechanic and I were reading your posts and he almost fell out of his chair! I did not understand what he was laughing about at first until he explained that the kind of HP you are claiming in your Supra and your G35 would not fit under the hood of your cars! Look at the cars that have 1000+ hp and look at the body of the cars. The engine block that could hold that much power would not fit in a stock body, not to mention the size of the turbo it would take to get that kind of HP would not fit under the hood of a stock body. You would have to increase the Width and height of the car. That's just my first point.

Second point, the list of items you have listed and you claim you spent over $100000 does not add up unless you purchase that list 3 times.

My Posche was built my PorscheTech in Florida from ground up for less than $100000. My Jaguar was sent to England to Arden Inc for upgrades, and round trip for less than $100000. My RX7, even though I got it done for cost, was stripped down to the bone and rebuilt for less than $100000. Even if I had paid full price, it would have been less than $100000.

So your claims are without merit.

If you need for me to give you more facts, I will have the pro's that have done my cars respond and I will post it for all to see.

I am a Physician by profession, so I am well traveled, and also well educated in auto power because of the people I hire.

So if you are going to make these kinds of claims, please make sure that the people that read your posts don't know better.

Good Luck
What are you talking about man. There are tons of supras that are 1000+ HP on stock block.

Old 03-03-2006, 02:16 AM
damn, doc, you don't sound like a physician but a 17 yr old with lots of angst and something to prove...

Old 03-03-2006, 03:16 AM
guys, seriously ive never laughed this hard at a thread before. Makita, youve made urself look like the biggest dumb a$$ on this forum and you rely too much on what your dumb a$$ "proffesional mechanics" tell you. because it sounds like they dont know **** about import cars. You deffinently seem like a stuck up *****! It seems like the only reason you started posting in this forum was to gloat over the cars you have and how much u DONT KNOW about cars! you said balelo is just a person searching for attention, but thats all you have been doing by posting on this forum, seeking attention. you have got to be the most childish physician ive ever heard of!!!

Old 03-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Really funny to read.

Anyone with half a brain and a nice bank account WOULDNT and i repeast WOULD NOT be on a g35 forum claiming this an that.......

i know some dudes with sick cars, large houses, and killer bank accounts, but they would never A. own a G35 (not that G's are bad - just not up to their standards at this point) B. talk shiit on a forum, and C. use the worst grammar and talk **** on a forum about the gayest crap i've ever heard.

im done on this thread. Have fun Diick-Swingers....lemme know who wins the "illegal street race" from Starbucks to the Four Seasons and how much monopoly money you place on the big event!

Old 03-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by balelo
That is a a question that I asked VRT Racing. They told me that their team can do it and they will make it fit. They also said that there is one already in Japan with a V8 engine and mine would be the second. I searched on google and found one (maybe the same VRT was telling me) with a 4.5L V8 motor. Mine would be the 5.6L V8. If I have to design another hood it is not a big deal.
Next time you get a chance, head on over to a Nissan dealership and pop the hood on a Titan. Then try to image that engine under the hood of your G35 coupe... Then imagine it through the hood of your coupe, because that's the only way it would fit.

The 4.5L V8 is much smaller than the 5.6L Endurance V8.

Good luck though... I'm sure if you through another $100 grand at the shop they'll make it fit!!

Old 03-03-2006, 01:25 PM
Old 03-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
doctors dont make that much money.... and neither do managers at dealerships lol... im 18 years old and i'll tell you im pretty close to someone who's taxable income was $5,000,000+ last year... and i know that he would not be caught on some forum website, at all actually, but definatly not talking about his money or how much money he spends. Maybe things are different in houston and in Cali.... i could see beverly hills being a little different... but come on.. i was in a picture on a hunting trip recently that one of the "poor" guys looked at over my shoulder once it was developed (the guy ONLY makes about $300k a year) and he said to me "the collective income of that picture of 20 people is well over a billion a year".... yet i didnt hear jack, from anyone, about ANYTHING that had to do with money. Maybe its just random that all the people that ive ever met with money.... who are from all over the world... dont ever talk about it. Or maybe since im talking about people who make more money in a year than you will make in a decade (not the $5 mil man but some of the others).. but i just know that from my experience people with money, dont talk about money. They sure as hell dont talk about how money is no object or that they have enough money to do anything they want. How bout we just whip out our ***** right now and measure them... it seems like thats going to be the only way to settle this.

ps.. i can talk about money because ive made about $10k the last two years so im still BROKE biotch

Old 03-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Maybe my post was too long, so you all that responded did not get what I was saying.

1) Getting 1600 hp out of a motor designed for max 400 to 450 hp cannot be "reliable" as Balelo claims. Anyone can get 1000 plus, but for how long? If you do not stress the motor, well thats different. Anything over 85% of a motor is considered stress!

2) I see posts that claim that "their G 35's can beat an Enzo! Any one with a Boosted Honda can beat an Enzo, but remember, an Enzo can run 11's all day at 60% of its power while the Honda running 11's or less is running at 1000%!
Thats why one car costs $700,000 plus and the other $20,000 plus

3) When the word "Bullet Proof" is used, it means its Bullet Proof when use to a certain limit. Do you think that the word Bullet Proof Glass means that no Bullet can penetrate it? NO! It means protection against guns within normal limits. That means that a bullet proof motor ran at 100% or more cannot be considered bullet proof.
4) Mr Belalo... When I spoke about a car blowing up, I did not say the Nos exploded, don't twist my words. The high amounts of Nos that was used contributed to the detonation of the motor. Also,UofMEG35 beat me to the punch....I would love to see you fit the Titan motor in a stock bodied G 35!. The V8 motor that Top Secret used BEARLY fit in that G35, so please post picture of that Titan motor fitting in your STOCK BODIED car.

5)Pearlcoupeg35....You say no one with "Killer Money" would ever buy a G35...LOL. I use my G 35 for special events like the Porsche Club event Day, Ferrari Club event day. You would be shocked to see that almost everyone in that club has a Mazda Miata! Because they dont want to run the hell out of their high priced cars, and a good driver in a Miata can take down a OK driver in a Ferrari on a Road race Track. Is a Miata cheaper than a G 35 coupe?Look at the pictures of my Jaguar and in one of the pictures, you can see in my garage. Next to the Tan Jaguar, you will see a Jeep. OMG, its a KIA! People who have expensive cars don't always drive them. I saw Charles Barkley at the Scottsdale Mall pulling up in a Ford Explorer with his initials on the plate. But yet, I have also seen him in his Bentley Coupe!???

This is directed at SOME not all that have responded.....

Some have said that I don't belong here....I tend to agree, because I can see that some IQ levels could use CPR !

Raznips ......I never once mentioned how much money I make! Let me explain something to you because you are so young. When you graduate from Med School, your diploma is like cash. You have banks begging you to take a loan from them. So its easy to make $500,000 a year and spend $1,000000. It will just catch up to you one day. So you dont know if I am going broke buying cars or I make enough to keep up. If you have ever visited the Porsche forum, you will have remembered a guy that owned a Porsche GT valued at $500,000 that died in a crash at the race track a few months ago. From what they said about him he was valued at over $150,000,000. He would use worlds to fight and defend Porsche. He lived on the porsche forums. So your statement is pointless at best!

I have been asked to leave....so I will, because I can tell after the last post, the age group is half my age.

Enjoy your G 35's

Last edited by mikita; 03-03-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:59 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Maybe my post was too long, so you all that responded did not get what I was saying.

1) Getting 1600 hp out of a motor designed for max 400 to 450 hp cannot be "reliable" as Balelo claims. Anyone can get 1000 plus, but for how long? If you do not stress the motor, well thats different. Anything over 85% of a motor is considered stress!

2) I see posts that claim that "their G 35's can beat an Enzo! Any one with a Boosted Honda can beat an Enzo, but remember, an Enzo can run 11's all day at 60% of its power while the Honda running 11's or less is running at 1000%!

3) When the word "Bullet Proof" is used, it means its Bullet Proof when use to a certain limit. Do you think that the word Bullet Proof Glass means that no Bullet can penetrate it? NO! It means protection against guns within normal limits. That means that a bullet proof motor ran at 100% or more cannot be considered bullet proof.
4) Mr Belalo... When I spoke about a car blowing up, I did not say the Nos exploded, don't twist my words. The high amounts of Nos that was used contributed to the detonation of the motor. Also,UofMEG35 beat me to the punch....I would love to see you fit the Titan motor in a stock bodied G 35!. The V8 motor that Top Secret used BEARLY fit in that G35, so please post picture of that Titan motor fitting in your STOCK BODIED car.

5)Pearlcoupeg35....You say no one with "Killer Money" would ever buy a G35...LOL. I use my G 35 for special events like the Porsche Club event Day, Ferrari Club event day. You would be shocked to see that almost everyone in that club has a Mazda Miata! Because they dont want to run the hell out of their high priced cars, and a good driver in a Miata can take down a OK driver in a Ferrari on a Road race Track. Is a Miata cheaper than a G 35 coupe?Look at the pictures of my Jaguar and in one of the pictures, you can see in my garage. Next to the Tan Jaguar, you will see a Jeep. OMG, its a KIA! People who have expensive cars don't always drive them. I saw Charles Barkley at the Scottsdale Mall pulling up in a Ford Explorer with his initials on the plate. But yet, I have also seen him in his Bentley Coupe!???

Some have said that I don't belong here....I tend to agree, because I can see that some IQ levels could use CPR !

Raznips ......I never once mentioned how much money I make! Let me explain something to you because you are so young. When you graduate from Med School, your diploma is like cash. You have banks begging you to take a loan from them. So its easy to make $500,000 a year and spend $1,000000. It will just catch up to you one day. So you dont know if I am going broke buying cars or I make enough to keep up. If you have ever visited the Porsche forum, you will have remembered a guy that owned a Porsche GT valued at $500,000 that died in a crash at the race track a few months ago. From what they said about him he was valued at over $150,000,000. He would use worlds to fight and defend Porsche. He lived on the porsche forums. So your statement is pointless at best!

I have been asked to leave....so I will, because I can tell after the last post, the age group is half my age.

Enjoy your G 35's

shutup man. i dont know about the other guy, but youre full of ****.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
LMAO! Exactly!

(in the same room, three hours later....)

Mines faster.

No mine.

Well I spent more.

No way man, I did, and did I mention I'm a doctor?

Yeah you did, but you still have no dick, and my G is still faster.

No mine, and I race at a race where all the cool rich people race and when we race we really race the fastest. Did I mention we race?

Fvck off, my G is faster.

No way dooooood. I drove thru a tunnel, or was that a wind tunnel? Did I mention I'm a physician? My a$$ is as big as a hangar. By the way, I race for big money, and my G is faster.

Oh yeah? Well my wheels look like a$$ and I spent way too much money on my car, but it's pretty fast. I've only lost like sometimes or something.....

BARF.
ROFL - excellent summary.

Me - I like to live vicariously through the forums and role play. It is fun for me. I am old and mature, but I like to end every sentence with (!) and (!??) and (!!!)!! I know everything! You know nothing! GARR! GARRR!!!

Now leave me alone, I have to attend to my hangar!! YARRR~! Me go spend big money - me big baller! Drop it like its hot!

Old 03-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts

Enjoy your G 35's
Congrats on the PhD. Now go take some of that huge coin you're packing and sign up for some basic english classes. Maybe one of the banks svcking you off to take their money could float you the tuition for English 101 at the community college. I'm sure they could rope off a parking spot for whichever mega-car you decide to pilot that day.

To redeem yourself, please explain the not one, not two, but THREE question marks at the end of this sentence.

But yet, I have also seen him in his Bentley Coupe!???
Either I'm mistaken, or this isn't even a question. Does it take THREE question marks to cancel an unneeded exclamation point? Or were you trying to tell us that you were really excited about not being sure what the fvck you were talking about? You lost me. Maybe I should go get a PhD.

I could go on, but you get the point. Just goes to show that book knowledge and the basic intelligence to get you through the day are definitely independent of each other. I'll take a coherent sentence over a mensa IQ PhD-packer anyday.

Oh, and unless you're eighty-fvcking-four, the group is not half your age. Yet another blanket statement you can roll up and stick in your eye.

Finally, old wise one, age has nothing to do with life experience. I know old guys who never get off their a$$ and young guys who never sit on theirs at all. Who sees/knows more? You carry the high dollar degree, you figure it out.

Enjoy your most-bestest-extra-fastest-supremely-coolest G35 as you blaze a trail at eleven-teen hundred miles per hour. Don't let the door hit you in the a$$..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Super G35 800+hp