The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Lease help multiple security deposits?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lease help multiple security deposits?

There is a current lease program running for 24 months correct?

Anyone know the numbers for it?

The car I want is auto, 18s, trunk matt, pained splash, premium.

I want to buy it for invoice.

Anyone know if giving Multiple Security Deposits will lower the MF much?

Here are the numbers:

06 Coupe.
MSRP -$$37,790
Invoice - 34,548
Buy Price - $34,548 “I hope”

Now I understand that there are dealer fee's and acquisition fee's. Does Infinity financial charge bank fee's for “A” credit individuals?

Is the Residual value calculated off the MSRP or the negotiated price?

Can you tell me what other fee's the dealer will try to stick me with? I really want to buy the car for $34,600. I can’t afford it higher.

It would be a 2 year Lease with 10k miles a year. I don't want to put down ANYTHING other than my first months payment.

The tax here in S Florida is 6.5%

Can I just go in there and say I want to buy the car for $34,600 PERIOD! You can add in your dealers fee's and other fee's into that price. If you can't do it then "I" can't do it.

Can you give me an OUT THE DOOR monthly payment for this car? When I do the Edmunds calculator I get something like $675 a month!!!

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Here is an update to the message I left for you a day ago. You have not been able to respond yet but I thought I would give you an update.

The dealer agreed to $200 over invoice on a coupe, auto, 18's, premium, matt, guards.

He also agreed to %72 and a MF of .00219.

BUT….

He then wrote out a quote and it said they had to add a $695 dealer fee, a 500 Bank fee and more fees. It came out to 2088 over the selling price. He then rolled it into the selling price making it $36,688.55 and quoted me $581.80 a month for 24 months!

This is coming from a dealer that has 5 left over 05’s on the lot as well.

Could I tell them that the selling price with ALL the inceptions including bank fee’s and dealer fee’s and license and taxes other than the first months payment needs to be $200 over invoice?

Is that what you all are doing in order to get these $400 a month payments?

You talk all about selling price but then never talk about all the added fee’s. I don’t have any money to put down. So does this mean there is no way I will get a Coupe in the 400’s? With just my first months payment down?

P.S. are Infinity Lease’s able to be taken over by other people? Like Leasetrader.com?
If so, will it cost me anything to transfer it?

Old 04-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
multiple security deposits definately bring yoru payments down. I'm only paying 420 a month on a 39month lease 15k per year.