Audio Stuff 4 Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Audio Stuff 4 Sale

1--I am selling my a modified Zenclosure SEDAN box. Fits most 10 inch subs, air space is 1.60 cu. ft total, mounting dept is around 8 inch, wrapped in black suede. According to Zenclosure THIS BOX WILL NOT WORK WITH MODELS THAT HAVE THE FULL SIZE SPARE TIRE. Asking $200 FOR THE BOX ONLY.

2--Also I'm selling 1 JL Audio 10W6v2--$150

3--Also selling 1 Kicker solobaric 12L7--$100

Local buyers perferred. THANK YOU

Old 01-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how much would it be to send the 10w6 to 32401

Old 01-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How much use does the W6 have? I might be interested, i live on Long Island.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Corvettekid
How much use does the W6 have? I might be interested, i live on Long Island.
Subs were installed in July of 2007 and rarely drive my car.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:21 PM
azndude850 shipping would probably be around $30 with insurance.

Old 01-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Where in NY are you? I may want to come pick up that sub from you.

Edit: I see your in the bronx. Where about? My territory is in the bronx/westchester for work.

Old 01-18-2008, 07:27 AM
oooooo oooooooo didnt even last 6months.... what r u upgrading to now kesh? spill ur beans...

systems sounds and looks great,buyer is getting a great deal.

Old 01-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Corvettekid I'm in the Castle Hill area right over the Whitestone Bridge.

Hector I need more BASS!!!

Old 01-18-2008, 04:04 PM
You arent selling the amp rack too are you?

Old 01-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by seddon

Ohh, ok, there is a couple of accounts of mine over there, so i know what your talking about. I have a question for you. I JUST installed a W6 with a JL 500/1 amp to my STOCK bose system. If i turn up the volume to roughly 24, with the scv on low, the car shifts REAL hard, and feels like its going to stall. I bought a cap, thinking that would fix the problem and was told that i have to run a SECOND battery. Even THEN it would still make the lights dim and still draw a lot of power. Is what im being told out of whack? Ive NEVER had this problem before! I see your running a TON of power, did you have this problem? Or does my guy not know what hes talking about? If its a simple fix, im coming to pick up that sub.

Old 01-18-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by seddon

thats what i say man.. i might do my system over as well.. need more baaassss cant have enough..

Old 01-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Corvettekid your cap is probably too small or you might need a yellow top. Let me know when you wanna pick up the sub.

Old 01-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by M@rCo
You arent selling the amp rack too are you?
If you mean the trim panels for the amps then yeah you can have if you buy the sub box.

Old 01-19-2008, 01:11 AM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by Corvettekid
Ohh, ok, there is a couple of accounts of mine over there, so i know what your talking about. I have a question for you. I JUST installed a W6 with a JL 500/1 amp to my STOCK bose system. If i turn up the volume to roughly 24, with the scv on low, the car shifts REAL hard, and feels like its going to stall. I bought a cap, thinking that would fix the problem and was told that i have to run a SECOND battery. Even THEN it would still make the lights dim and still draw a lot of power. Is what im being told out of whack? Ive NEVER had this problem before! I see your running a TON of power, did you have this problem? Or does my guy not know what hes talking about? If its a simple fix, im coming to pick up that sub.

I had the same problem in my 03 G with the same AMP and a 8w7..the tranny feels like its having a hard time shifting, dimming lights, and feels like the car's electrical is getting drained by the bass...I didn't even bother trying to figure out what it was so I took the system out cuz I was nervous...looking back and at some of the systems I've seen on a stock alternator/battery..i'd say something is not right with the install..either its not grounded properly or the wire gauge or something..but its definitely gotta be install related...check the ground, wire specs..basically go over the install again cuz its not that your car can't handle the 500/1...I got rid of my system because I just didnt want potential problems..i definitely regret it cuz if I do a ssystem again I'd buy the same setup.

Good luck n lemme know how it works out.

-Vin

Old 01-19-2008, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by VinNYCG
I had the same problem in my 03 G with the same AMP and a 8w7..the tranny feels like its having a hard time shifting, dimming lights, and feels like the car's electrical is getting drained by the bass...I didn't even bother trying to figure out what it was so I took the system out cuz I was nervous...looking back and at some of the systems I've seen on a stock alternator/battery..i'd say something is not right with the install..either its not grounded properly or the wire gauge or something..but its definitely gotta be install related...check the ground, wire specs..basically go over the install again cuz its not that your car can't handle the 500/1...I got rid of my system because I just didnt want potential problems..i definitely regret it cuz if I do a ssystem again I'd buy the same setup.

Good luck n lemme know how it works out.

-Vin
THanks for the feedback. Glad that i am not eh only one it happened to. I had it done by an installer, and he claims that it was all done correct. I question the ground though, because when i turn off the car there is a loud bass that goes for 2 seconds, shakes the car, and then shuts off. Also, my FM stations are messed up, but he claims that he also didnt touch them. I am going to go through it myself, but i tried to shy away from that because i hate pulling apart the dash and trim for all this. I might do it today, but thank you so much for the response. I feel that if i dont fix it soon i am going to be buying a new battery or a new alternator. Ill let you know what i come up with.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Audio Stuff 4 Sale