Detailing Dynamics Discounts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 01:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Detailing Dynamics Discounts

Hello All,

Detailing Dynamics is proud to be sponsors of the G-Squad and look forward to helping you guys with your pursuit of detailing perfection!

We are offering a 15% discount to G-Squad members on all of our detailing
products, custom license plate frames, detailing services and that all important 3M Paint Protection Film (Clear Bra). The product discount can be redeemed by phone orders to 1-866-338-3962 and call the shop 516-747-4114 for our services to restore and protect your G's.

Click on the links below for descriptions, pricing and images:

Detailing Dynamics Car Care Products

Custom License Plate Frames

Detailing Services

Paint Protection Film/Clear Bra

And don't forget to visit our detailing tips pages to help maintain your G's:
http://www.detailingdynamics.com/tip.html

As always, should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at (866) 338-3962 or email at tech@detailingdynamics.com. May the wind be always at your back and may you achieve your pursuit of detailing perfection!

Matt and Mike
Detailing Dynamics

Old 05-10-2005, 06:59 PM
G SQUAD
bump ...so they can view

Old 07-18-2005, 02:22 PM
G SQUAD
I was talking to some members and thought of a suggestion.

Instead of having to go buy DD products online, have DD come out to one of our meets... with Products available on the spot?! Setup a table, with products there, ready to sell, and the 15% discount would be nice as well.

That way, we can buy products based on suggestions of DD reps, and know that the products we're buying are the right ones and how to use them. I know if they brought stuff out, I'd be buying their stuff there. (I'm in need of some wheel cleaner... and that Gloss stuff works AWESOME!)

This is just a suggestion... but I think it's good for both parties, and also helps promote DD and the quality work they do.

Old 07-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Babiephat
I was talking to some members and thought of a suggestion.

Instead of having to go buy DD products online, have DD come out to one of our meets... with Products available on the spot?! Setup a table, with products there, ready to sell, and the 15% discount would be nice as well.

That way, we can buy products based on suggestions of DD reps, and know that the products we're buying are the right ones and how to use them. I know if they brought stuff out, I'd be buying their stuff there. (I'm in need of some wheel cleaner... and that Gloss stuff works AWESOME!)

This is just a suggestion... but I think it's good for both parties, and also helps promote DD and the quality work they do.

I think thats an awsome idea J. I would def. buy the stuff if they came out to one of our events. Since im in CT its a hassle to go down there to pick up some detailing stuff.

Imagine if they came out to the National G Meet they would sell ton of stuff....just a thought

Old 07-18-2005, 05:26 PM
+2 Mailorder is ok but I am an instant gratification type of guy!

Your car wash soap is the best I have ever used! Where are the one gallon conatiners?

Wheel Shampoo - HOLY SHNIKEEEEES!! This stuff rocks!

Da **** - End all be all cleaner!

I just recently received word from a DD customer (Infiniti4life) that your wash mitt is also the best!

Old 07-18-2005, 07:29 PM
G SQUAD
Matt doesn't generally stock product for sale in the shop here in NY. Mike is the "product guy" and generally handles everything related to product out of his Cali location.

I can talk to Mike and Matt and see if they could get a bunch of stuff out here for sale at a meet. I agree that this is a great suggestion (thanks J). As D mentioned, DD products are top notch, but people always to prefer to buy what they can see.

Worth noting of course, though, is that no high-end ("boutique" as they are often referred to) detailing products are generally available in a retail setting . . . most have to be ordered. It's just the way it is, unfortunately.

Let's see what Matt and Mike think.