If You Thought Ebuy was PISSSSSSSSED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
Yea, me too........

My wife says if anyone f^ckes up my G she doesn't want to be anywhere
close. Looks like you feel the same way! A man and his car have a special
relationship especially if you were brought up that way. (like I was)

Old 12-21-2006, 06:18 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ImIn06GT
btw i hope u do know if u get into a fist fight in NYC and someone preses charges on you, and they will find out that if was yer fault 100% and he didnt start it, u will face couple of months in jail and huge fine...

BS law...made by "punk b!tches" for the benefit of "punk b!tches".
Crashin his car being a jacka$$ should qualify as "starting it"....

I hear what you are saying though as far as playin it cool and the LONG AZZ DRAWN OUT benefits it could have been

BUT

man the law is all F-ed sometimes a good ol pop in the jaw will straighten a Mo'fo' out

Guaranteed the next time if this fool gets another G35 or Lexus to park...he'll be more careful because that damn loose jaw bone will start ringing and he'll remember ...last time I did this...yeah I was a punk and pressed charges but my jaw is STILL KILLIN ME, that mo'fo' hit me hard as hell...LMAO

Old 12-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by cutiewolf
so ur guys saying the car and the hitting is on same case?i wouldnt think so...i think its 2 different case...well he sued u for hitting him..in otherway u can sued him back for the car....right?
i dont know what happend, if he would of taken the pics and cal the cops to make a police report, then he could of sued them... but from his story, he knocked the guy out and got arrested.. wont be able to prove nuttin now, the guy can say that "The Driver got in the car and accidently hit LEXus and then knocked em out" and theyll believe his story cuz in the eyes of Po po he is the victim

Old 12-21-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by NYCG35
BS law...made by "punk b!tches" for the benefit of "punk b!tches".
Crashin his car being a jacka$$ should qualify as "starting it"....

I hear what you are saying though as far as playin it cool and the LONG AZZ DRAWN OUT benefits it could have been

BUT

man the law is all F-ed sometimes a good ol pop in the jaw will straighten a Mo'fo' out

Guaranteed the next time if this fool gets another G35 or Lexus to park...he'll be more careful because that damn loose jaw bone will start ringing and he'll remember ...last time I did this...yeah I was a punk and pressed charges but my jaw is STILL KILLIN ME, that mo'fo' hit me hard as hell...LMAO
my dood if it was up to me id be knocked every other person out but... him gettin hit in the jaw wont straighten em out because now he can sue and he wins... but if the guy like i said, would of taken pics, called the cops for police report, and then sued the ocmpany... the guy would of gotten fired, and that would of hurten him more, plus the duud car would of been restored for no fees, and you know how that thing goes in ny wid insurance.. he could of stated that he had Mods, Candy paint, custom grill, etc... and they would of replaced it for him.. get it, even if it was stock..

kinda same thing when people get into car accident and then go to medical office to get money from insurence.. you know...

by the way all parking garages have cameras

Old 12-21-2006, 11:41 PM
G SQUAD

Very very true! Thats a plus and negative in this situation however..Good luck with everything man.

Yes although the grill is on my car, its still shelahs gialla grill lol and I m takin excellent care of your grill by the way. Hope that FX is treatin you well...I know your gonna be laughin your a$$ off at us G owners when we get that white stuff...

-Vin

Old 12-22-2006, 03:46 PM
G SQUAD
my dood if it was up to me id be knocked every other person out but... him gettin hit in the jaw wont straighten em out because now he can sue and he wins... but if the guy like i said, would of taken pics, called the cops for police report, and then sued the ocmpany... the guy would of gotten fired, and that would of hurten him more, plus the duud car would of been restored for no fees, and you know how that thing goes in ny wid insurance.. he could of stated that he had Mods, Candy paint, custom grill, etc... and they would of replaced it for him.. get it, even if it was stock..

kinda same thing when people get into car accident and then go to medical office to get money from insurence.. you know...

I know I know....and Yes you are right in all your points....and in the long run and deep thought...you are 100% correct

BUT damn it ...I still love the pop in the jaw...LMAO

ya know women you gotta stop dating guys like that...I mean this guy comes home and is all swollen and then somehow tells his girl or whoever he is trying to get with...that he assed out and messed up this guys car and the guy cracked him in the mouth...and his response was pressing charges
(and possibly sue)

He's a str8 up PUNK, I mean ya dont have to fight to get your point across but damn if someone hits you in the face for whatever reason...if you are a "real man" you are going to fight back maybe even win.
Ladies these are the same little suckers that will leave you standing there when some guy calls you a "you know what" while you are out with him and he will go.."come on honey, lets go we dont want to upset the man"......LOL

Last edited by NYCG35; 12-22-2006 at 03:54 PM.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:39 AM
G SQUAD
Asshat

I'm associated with some of you people? Get real, grow up and join civilized society son. He's a parking lot attendant and sh*t happens. If he were that smart, he wouldn't be a parking lot attendant. I'd be pissed, but my anger would be directed elsewhere and I'd make them pay for it. Now, lets evaluate the costs you'll incur:

A defense attorney for assault 3rd charge- $750-1500
Deductable for your damaged car since they'll tell you to F.O.A.D. because you beat up their attendant - $500-1000
Probation for 3 years - hundreds if not thousands in lost wages and time to do what you want.
A night in jail next to guys that really do want to f*ck you in the *** and prove you're not that tough - priceless.

Grow up.

Old 12-23-2006, 10:32 AM
dpends on the attendent attitude...
for example when i was younger i worked valet.

let me tell u we ripped up cars,,,k i remember how i learned to drive stick. some guy came on a porsche carrera 4 .. none had any manual experience in the group, and they guy just left his car.i drove an old 328 onstick once before and figured i was a pro. i got behing the wheel ...stalled 4 times in 3 minutes. bottom line... by the end of the night everyone in our group learned how to drive stick after i parked it in the lot and went back to work.... they ruined the power steering in the poor porsche....... see thats why till this day i never valet.. i give the guys 10 bux to let me stand up front and keep my keys...

as a former valet parker i can tell u that we never cared for other cars .. none on the job gave a fkc and if the kid was like i assume he was, he deserved his *** beat

Old 12-23-2006, 03:13 PM
a.k.a kleicoupe
Originally Posted by Balzac72
I'm associated with some of you people? Get real, grow up and join civilized society son. He's a parking lot attendant and sh*t happens. If he were that smart, he wouldn't be a parking lot attendant. I'd be pissed, but my anger would be directed elsewhere and I'd make them pay for it. Now, lets evaluate the costs you'll incur:

Deductable for your damaged car since they'll tell you to F.O.A.D. because you beat up their attendant - $500-1000
Probation for 3 years - hundreds if not thousands in lost wages and time to do what you want.
A night in jail next to guys that really do want to f*ck you in the *** and prove you're not that tough - priceless.

Grow up.
+1111
Its only an car!! I have been in 2 accidents that are not my fault. I didnt have any anger towards the people that damaged my car, because it was an ACCIDENT. **** happens; grow up.

Old 12-23-2006, 03:16 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by Balzac72

Grow up.

You know what.....I may have spoken too soon...We all think of crashed G's and then think of ours and then BAM..we wanna knock people out....but on reading it a second time and from Greg's and the other "calm your azz down" comments..

Key points are missing...like "what was the parking attendants explaination?"
was he the only one there?....did he crash it or did another person crash the lexus into his G?

He knocked dude silly at the start of the explaination so the first post says..so what was the explaination?

we may have jumped the gun on that

but all in all its a car and can be fixed...but the swinging on him was just uncontrolled anger...and trust me I can relate!...but a bad choice given the situation.

Old 12-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Ok wait a minute here wtf??? heres the storey... I went downtown brooklyn to buy some x-mas gifts I went into the albee square mall parking lot and I explained to the guy that I have a remote start on it so be careful with the remote and make sure you dont park it in gear. He notted so I'm thinking that means ok, I came back three hours later and I see everyone around my car and when the crowd split I saw my car wedge under a lexus truck... I looked at the guy, he looked at me i drop my bags, he started running, my man tripped his *** and then I hit hiss *** a couple of times till the crowd grabbed me. I called the cops and got a police report police laughed after his *** when he said he wanted to press charges against me because I knew a couple of them from my past overnight stays... They filled out the report but the funny thing is tha tthe vallet attendant said that he didnt drive the car hesaid he was playing with the remote and then he heard a loud bang. The cops then told me that they might not want to pay because no one is supposed to put an autostart on a manual car. Just as he said they dont want to pay for repairs so now I'm suing them for repairs that I am going to pay for including all the upgrades that Im adding on. Don't worry my lawyer is jewish so I got this in the bagg. Looking forward to seeing you all at the January meet @ Atlantic Infiniti. till then be safe.

Old 12-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Z SQUAD
Originally Posted by redboy8
Ok wait a minute here wtf??? heres the storey... I went downtown brooklyn to buy some x-mas gifts I went into the albee square mall parking lot and I explained to the guy that I have a remote start on it so be careful with the remote and make sure you dont park it in gear. He notted so I'm thinking that means ok, I came back three hours later and I see everyone around my car and when the crowd split I saw my car wedge under a lexus truck... I looked at the guy, he looked at me i drop my bags, he started running, my man tripped his *** and then I hit hiss *** a couple of times till the crowd grabbed me. I called the cops and got a police report police laughed after his *** when he said he wanted to press charges against me because I knew a couple of them from my past overnight stays... They filled out the report but the funny thing is tha tthe vallet attendant said that he didnt drive the car hesaid he was playing with the remote and then he heard a loud bang. The cops then told me that they might not want to pay because no one is supposed to put an autostart on a manual car. Just as he said they dont want to pay for repairs so now I'm suing them for repairs that I am going to pay for including all the upgrades that Im adding on. Don't worry my lawyer is jewish so I got this in the bagg. Looking forward to seeing you all at the January meet @ Atlantic Infiniti. till then be safe.
That Atlantic meet was back in 2005. Check the post.

Old 12-26-2006, 11:48 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by redboy8
That sheds some light on it.

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU"LL EVER SEE ANY G-SQUAD MEETS EVER at ATLANTIC INFINITI

and if you do ...ITS not a REAL G-SQUAD meet

Past over night stays?....lol....my man...you really gotta cool out or stop gettin bagged....LOL
but I hear you..

see you at the next meet

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: If You Thought Ebuy was PISSSSSSSSED