Old 04-22-2009, 01:58 PM
LEK
That Guy

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Old 04-26-2009, 02:46 AM
Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Damm LEK no Luv in here..lol

ATTN: ATTN:

Well we are trying to set up a meet of all meets involving every G35/37/350/370 on da East Coast from Boston to Miami. We would like to get your inputs on the crews up north. Would you guys be willing to come together and join us in the discussions and planning of this Mega meet? I would like to set up a session thread utilizing reps from all crews that would chime in on this topic. The plan is to have this as an annual event, kinda like ZDays …
Please share your ideas and much feedback will help in the process of organizing this. Pm are always welcome.

Thanks
Here is the link to our discussion thread from MD/DC crew..
https://g35driver.com/forums/national...st-g-meet.html
http://g35nyc.com/forums/showthread....782#post380782

Old 04-26-2009, 09:07 PM
LEK
That Guy

the original idea is to have a "East Coast" g meet. East coast means from the north east to south east. So we will not be excluding anyone... The different areas will have a chance to voice their preference through their respective committees. The current committees which will be recognized are the ones on this site: National G Club, Florida G Club, SFL G Club and G Squad. If you are part of a club that is not represented above you will have to get approval to start a committee as the clubs above are actually established and have been around. So the plan is not to exclude any area(s) from the "G Fest."

Old 04-26-2009, 09:09 PM
LEK
That Guy

Please establish a committee to represent your club.

If I don't see an interest or a voice from G Squad within the next few weeks we will take it as you guys do not want to participate. I am reaching out to you as you guys have reached out to NGC in the beginning when we first started and now we've got over 300 registered members.

Let me know what your decision is as I know you guys have a committee in place to make decisions. Thanks.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
this sound like a good idea to get all our our groups together that share the same interest ! im in !

Old 04-27-2009, 05:01 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay first off thanks once again Lek for reaching out to G Squad for participation in this organization. We definitely appreciate being taken into consideration for this. Now regards to no representation/response to the above posts..unfortunately we are not as active as we once were on the forum board. We have a small group and of course we are stil accepting new membership however we have not done much promotion for this. Most of our members communicate via phone, email, etc. Another thing to take into consideration is that GSquad no longer represents "just" the G35/350z world. We now encompass vehicles like bmw, lexus, corvettes, and I'm sure more to come as time goes on. What this means is that although members check in here, they also check their car specific forums as well. However, GSquad is still GSquad and we've all started with G's so this is still who we are.

I know in the past we've made several attempts to get in touch with each other but we've never got to the discussion phase in regards to the above agenda. We should try to open up the dialogue lines again, you have my number.

Regards,

Vin

Old 04-28-2009, 08:12 AM
LEK
That Guy

Originally Posted by VinNYCG
Okay first off thanks once again Lek for reaching out to G Squad for participation in this organization. We definitely appreciate being taken into consideration for this. Now regards to no representation/response to the above posts..unfortunately we are not as active as we once were on the forum board. We have a small group and of course we are stil accepting new membership however we have not done much promotion for this. Most of our members communicate via phone, email, etc. Another thing to take into consideration is that GSquad no longer represents "just" the G35/350z world. We now encompass vehicles like bmw, lexus, corvettes, and I'm sure more to come as time goes on. What this means is that although members check in here, they also check their car specific forums as well. However, GSquad is still GSquad and we've all started with G's so this is still who we are.

I know in the past we've made several attempts to get in touch with each other but we've never got to the discussion phase in regards to the above agenda. We should try to open up the dialogue lines again, you have my number.

Regards,

Vin
sounds good. I'll give you a call this week. Although you guys aren't as active as you used to be I still consider you guys the pioneers and would love to have you guys at the event.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:55 AM
G SQUAD
Sounds good sir. Just to clarify its not that we are not active, but rather not as active as we once were on the g35driver forum board.

Thanks dude.

-Vin

Old 04-28-2009, 11:58 AM
LEK
That Guy

Originally Posted by VinNYCG
Sounds good sir. Just to clarify its not that we are not active, but rather not as active as we once were on the g35driver forum board.

Thanks dude.

-Vin
lol haha ok.

Old 04-30-2009, 11:09 AM
G SQUAD
"the Pioneers" --- Yes I guess we are...thanks Lek that was a hell of a respect statement and a hell of a compliment-
and thanks for the invite...
Like Vin said --we are very very active just not as much on this forum but we definately all come back "home" to here.

This sounds like it will be HUGE.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:00 PM
G SQUAD
wow. is all i can say.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
im down