G. Squad NYGOC discussions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 10:39 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G. Squad NYGOC discussions

OK This is here to ease the BS on the meet thread where new people will be looking for info....and posting wether or not the are attending.....

I love the unity within the squad so I'm easy on the delete button...but we all gotta leave that info up so we can grow and get new members....

Work with me people...please....

TO ALL THOSE WHO WANNA ATTEND AND GET INFO AND UPDATES ....MEET INFO FOR SEPT 19th CAN BE FOUND ON THE MAIN "SHOW-OFF MEET THREAD ON THE FIRST POST!!!!!

[b]<font color=red>NY G.Squad presents:SEPT 19TH - THE SHOW-OFF MEET!..UPDATES ON NE FORUM 1st POST click hereMEET INFO

Old 08-20-2004, 10:10 AM
Re: G. Squad NYGOC discussions

SORRY DADDY!!!!! Please don't take my bike away!

<font color=blue>2003 6MT Black Coupe: Premium Pkg. w/ Aero:
20% tint all around: Aluminum Pedals: Clear Corners: Z Tube w/ K&N drop in: Stillen Black Chrome Lower Valance:More to come:
</font color=blue>

Old 08-20-2004, 03:30 PM

This thread is lame! lol No one want to BS!

<font color=blue>03 6MT Blk Coupe-Prem. Pkg. w/Aero / 20% tint / Alum. Pedals / Clear Corners / Z Tube - K&N / Stillen Blk Chrome Lower Valance / OEM Front Lip / Splash Guards / More to come:</font color=blue>

Old 08-20-2004, 03:53 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

lol its a good idea...lol (as i remove my lips from vance's @$$) lmao

na its a good idea lets make our BS convos go on here...

man its hot out today bla i just got back from manhattan i was all over lower manhattan today sweating my b@lls off handling some garbage for work...

anyway - that is my contribution to the "BS THREAD" for now lol

-Carmine (nooch)

'04 Coupe BS/G | Prem | Some Mods

Old 08-20-2004, 04:53 PM

No $hi11 it's hot out here in Manhattan!!! It's like a wet friggin armpit. I am sweating like a ***** in church! And that's in my office!!! The damn girls in here bitch that it's too cold and the guys are like sweating! We are all saying they can wear a sweater to get warmer, we can't do $hit!!! Damn females!

Hey Nooch - you got some brown stuff on your nose....yeah right there....little higher....little to the left.....now a little to the right.....yeah there ya go!

<font color=blue>03 6MT Blk Coupe-Prem. Pkg. w/Aero / 20% tint / Alum. Pedals / Clear Corners / Z Tube - K&N / Stillen Blk Chrome Lower Valance / OEM Front Lip / Splash Guards / More to come:</font color=blue>

Old 08-20-2004, 08:17 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

lmaooo
where in manhattan u work D?
i was downtown all day -
and same thing at my office (in brooklyn)
the chicks get hot and shut the a/c off and i wanna cut their throats or drown them in my damp armpits lol

did i get it all off my nose?
lol
-Nooch

Old 08-20-2004, 09:53 PM
G SQUAD

hahahahahaha--- im always cold-- even in 100 degree weather-- i guess its a chick thing.. though most my girls hate when i lock the windows and turn up the heat-- they even open the car door hehehehe
but no vance your right.... let this be the BS thread
OMG---- im eaten up.....these bugs in LI are killers... and i can be with 100 ppl and they would only eat me up.... AHHHH i dont like it!
besides that i went to TOY R US today and when i come outside what do i see?????????
GUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YEA... A SHOPPING CAR HIT MY CAR!!!!!!!!!1
F***KIN PPL MAN-- Sorry for the vulgar language just hurts me = (
but ill live-- my boy will help me deal with all that... he got a shop ; )
have a greeeeeeeeeeeat weekend guys!!!!

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 08/20/04 09:06 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-20-2004, 10:39 PM
G SQUAD

damn nv first kids throwing rocks at ur car and now a shoppin cart hittin ur car...u got some bad luck

03.5 5A/T Black Coupe / Navi / Popcharger / Z-Tube / Clear Corners

Old 08-21-2004, 01:06 AM
G-Squad DJ =)

u should make ur car like that john travolta movie "the boy in the plastic bubble" lol the "G in the plastic bubble"

u need to coat ur whole whip in 3M - damn cindy i feel for u sorry to hear that about the shopping cart - dont worry every cloud has its silver lining - im sure something good will come out of all the bad....

Old 08-21-2004, 07:53 AM
Banned

[b]Cindy,
Why is your G in a TRU lot? It is safer to leave it on the side of the GCP over night. G's need to parked in isolation!

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 08-21-2004, 06:35 PM

I work in Hell's Kitchen (49th & 8th), and damn was it hot! I def hear what u say about the females and it being too cold. I work in advertising, which is pretty much dominated by females, so they constantly make the guys sweat all day (and because they're eating bananna's, lollipops, or ice cream!)!!

Old 08-21-2004, 07:02 PM
G SQUAD

Well since we are having this discussion , I work @ Nassau Community College , and mannn when it gets hot out I take 5 min intervals between my stoge breaks instead of the usual hour , I love workin the summer just for that reason and a couple of G's would park next to mine so it was hot just admiring the g parking lot =)

It's Choice--Not Chance-- That determines your destiny.

Old 08-21-2004, 07:15 PM
G SQUAD

HAAHHAAHHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
right!
no need for the sympathy guys but its not that bad--- i just notice every little thing..... but anyway this guy i know-- his dad owns a shop, and hes what you call--- um--- someone who tries to hard.. i say jump, he says how high.... so he will make the care look like new.,.. so no need to stress when you have someone like that ; )
o0o0 yes and it was isolated i parked it on a side where there were noooooooooo cars... its just jealous [censored] ppl who can care less cuz they drive honda civics....lol....jk nothing wrong with hondas... but you know what i mean.

Old 08-21-2004, 09:51 PM
G SQUAD

nothing wrong with Hondas , except one probably scratched the hell out of my front bumper I got a huge scratch on it and it annnoys the hell out of me , I can't sleep at night cause I have nightmares of someone wanting to hurt my car , arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's Choice--Not Chance-- That determines your destiny.

Old 08-21-2004, 10:15 PM
G SQUAD

nothing wrong with hondas come on cindy

-friends dont let friends drive hondas
-if nismo stands for nissan motorsports than homo must stand for honda motorsports

hondas are alrite to get from point a to b but they can not take you to point c, d, e, etc. come on top of the line honda is the weak s2k. nothing against the s2k its nice or as i like to call it "cute" cuz it has no *****.

and vance no offense to ur cousin's brother-in-laws mothers neighbor (i went alittle overboard with that) with the turbocharged crx but come on really why wud you drop all that money on a car with no head turning neck snapping capabilities like a g

03.5 Black On Beige/ Navi/ PopCharger/ Z-Tube/ PIAA/

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G. Squad NYGOC discussions