Oru Forum title

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 08:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Our Forum Title

why does it include all of the northeast and mid-atlantic states? we're not the NE Squad now are we?

no offense to the philly and NJ/CT crew, definitely a part of the NY G Squad experience, byt Virginia, New Hampshire...we gotta stop somewhere.

Vance.....VANCE....?

Last edited by cram_I_am; 12-07-2004 at 10:45 PM.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:32 AM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by cram_I_am
why does it include all of the northeast and mid-atlantic states? we're not the NE Squad now are we?

no offense to the philly and NJ/CT crew, definitely a part of the NY G Squad experience, byt Virginia, New Hampshire...we gotta stop somewhere.

Vance.....VANCE....?

Now as the official "P.Diddy" look-a-like..lol... the phrase "I thought I told you that we wont stop" should mean something to you...LOL

actually Cram the NY in the name just reps the birth place...but we are growing bigger than that....and stopping....NAH....we grow...but at a who is true level....people joining now are getting in because they really wanna be a part of something....and its people in other areas that are finding that they wanna be a part of this...maybe due to lack of participation in their areas or just the fact that we have a foundation and a cool crew and people like the feelin....either way...who are we to deny...someone who wants to roll and is cool and wanna be a part and reps us...

I say let them in...welcome with open arms...and we are in Philly and CT now...pretty soon NJ also....I think

Old 12-08-2004, 08:23 AM
Banned
Talking

Hello "registered users"

Old 12-08-2004, 10:42 AM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah NY G.Squad is the real name but more and more I see it as just G.Squad since a lot of the members aren't even from NY. Hey any chill person that wants to come hang out regardless where they're from is more than welcome.

Old 12-08-2004, 03:38 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by GforceI
Yeah NY G.Squad is the real name but more and more I see it as just G.Squad since a lot of the members aren't even from NY. Hey any chill person that wants to come hang out regardless where they're from is more than welcome.
Well most of us are from NY but we do have more than a few who arent ...

Old 12-20-2004, 02:52 PM
I might second a vote for plain "G.Squad." I tell my friends about it and they always say "dude, you don't live in NY" We've kind of changed the name to accomodate certain members with Z's - "Z.Squad" but nothing for us CT members. I am also shocked that we don't have any NJ members... can this be true?! seems so strange as NJ is just across the river. Just my silly 2 cents. Flame away!!

Old 12-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Banned
King

We have members in NJ, we even had a 75 car meet there in August. The original squad runs from NY, hence the name. If there in enough people organized in other states, the Board of Directors may vote to offer you a franchise for the CT G Squad, etc...

Joel

Old 12-31-2004, 03:36 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho
I might second a vote for plain "G.Squad." I tell my friends about it and they always say "dude, you don't live in NY" We've kind of changed the name to accomodate certain members with Z's - "Z.Squad" but nothing for us CT members. I am also shocked that we don't have any NJ members... can this be true?! seems so strange as NJ is just across the river. Just my silly 2 cents. Flame away!!
See I said it was my last post...but hey I lied!...lol

anyways Evan, Coupekiller is from NJ...and he is in the membership process...
I know that NON NY people may say that ....but its just an origin ....and yeah we have veered from stating "NY" when referring to the Squad....but it will just take sometime....thats all....
and the Z Squad had to be created cause well.... its a Z...LOL