20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Modified Madness May 21-22

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 01:14 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So are all of you guys doing the show thing and "not" being judged??

Neil: How is the 411 going with us getting our own little section for the G-Squad? I'm about to register, and wanna to what others are doing?

J

Old 03-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Phat and others attending M2

Hold off on the registration for a day or two. I'll be speaking with the head of the organizing committe for Carlisle Events again later in the week and will get a more complete update on where they are at on some issues that I brought up to them last time we spoke. They have been very responsive to anything asked of them.

Jon and Booooz, I know for sure the security issue has been addressed with the local authorities for sure and they are having continuing meetings with them but I will get an update on that also.

If anyone has any questions please either post them here or send me a PM and I will do my best to get an answer for you instead of speculation.

Booooz and gman09 please either PM or aim me your email addy so I can get you on the email list for MM attendees..... tia .

An email will be going out to all within the next day or two.

Those who haven't done their room reservations please do so as time is running out and whatever is left of the blocks of rooms we have reserved will have to be released. Those who are new to the attendee list that info will be in the email later this week.

For those who would like to attend and have not indicated it yet there is still time to join us so we stay together as a group ( squad or non squad it doesn't matter). All you need to do is click on one of the categories in the 'poll' and post up that you plan on attending in this thread or Diesel1's thread.

Old 03-22-2005, 06:24 AM
im sooo about to extend my leave and stay for this? how big is this event? is it worth it?

Old 03-22-2005, 08:58 AM
ok seriously what are my chances if i show in this? lol I am changing my days of leave to come to this.. so it better be worth it.. this means im coming home from iraq one week later.. so yeah.. you get my point.. one more extra week i have to wait to see my car.. I would like to show my car but ive never done that before.. sounds like fun

Old 03-22-2005, 09:37 AM
ok im goin! lol I couldnt resist.. now i have to sit in iraq a week longer so i can go so you mo fo's better make this worth it..lol

Old 03-22-2005, 09:52 AM
G SQUAD
Glad you can make it to this event... O_NO and Koreangrl booked a block of rooms that expire this week to be released to the public. If you're gonna go, sign up, and get a hotel so you'll be parked safely with the rest of us....

Old 03-22-2005, 09:53 AM
paranormal you're gonna have one of the most hooked up cars we got!

(PS - where did you get a hold of those Kenstyle skirts without the rest of the kit?)

Old 03-22-2005, 10:09 AM
I went in with g352nv cuase he wanted the rear.... so wich hotel is everyone at? lol ill get mine right now

Old 03-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by Babiephat
Glad you can make it to this event... O_NO and Koreangrl booked a block of rooms that expire this week to be released to the public. If you're gonna go, sign up, and get a hotel so you'll be parked safely with the rest of us....
Jas,

Everything is under control and paranormal is all upto date with what's doing @ M2. We've been going back and forth with PM's and he's got the last email that went out to the attendee list. Gotta take care of the boyz overthere.

Now KG, we gotta plan something good for saturday night =)

Old 03-22-2005, 10:17 AM
ok im reserved at the autoport for both nights..!

Old 03-22-2005, 10:28 AM
Sound good man, I will be across the street at the Ramada or whatever it is. I think we have half thegroup at one, half at the other. Let us know when you will roll down there (fri or sat) so we can keep ur heavily modded but never seen or driven G with a pack of G's traveling atthe same time! No better way to make a 4.5HR drive go really fast! Did I say 4.5....hmm I think the G's can do it in under 4!! LMAO

Old 03-22-2005, 10:43 AM
Im rollin down there on friday... Ill be coming there from pennsauken new jersey philly area with my boy who has a rsx-s thats boosted.. I cant wait im excited now..

Old 03-22-2005, 02:33 PM
GSQUAD
Neil I didnt know you could show your car ??

you guys are gonna show your whips ??? maybe that will be the safest place to store it overnight.

most likely Ill get a room for myself and drive down myself if that is the case.

whats the story with the registration

Old 03-22-2005, 02:50 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by louG35
Neil I didnt know you could show your car ??

you guys are gonna show your whips ??? maybe that will be the safest place to store it overnight.

most likely Ill get a room for myself and drive down myself if that is the case.

whats the story with the registration
My Man Lou

Start at the begining of this thread and read all the posts. Click some of the links, this should answer most of your questions. As for registration pls read this post from yesterday. I am waiting for a call back as of this post.

There will be an instructional course @ Paul's saturday @ 4 for all of this so write down any additonal questions u might have dude =) or u can always give me a shout, no prob. Just make sure u and ur whip r down there.

Old 03-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Yeah I'm showing......I may let my G get judged too!!!!LMAO

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Modified Madness May 21-22