Final Headcount - Mod Madness!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 06:57 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by O_NO
Lou

If ur rolling, then click one of the categories in the Poll thread pls and I'll put ya on the email list for the MM.

Lou was born on another f*ckin planet or he got dropped too much when he was younger. Yea Lou you can room with me once I book the f*ckin room. We'll tell Steph Lova too hook it up with some phenom b*tches for the ride down. Now I just gotta get tires, splash guards, front lip spoiler, maybe a basslink. Hey Lou can you buy the basslink and put it in for a week and then sell it to me?? I m dyin to hear how its sounds..

-Vin

Old 03-22-2005, 11:07 PM
GSQUAD
Originally Posted by VinNYCG
Lou was born on another f*ckin planet or he got dropped too much when he was younger. Yea Lou you can room with me once I book the f*ckin room. We'll tell Steph Lova too hook it up with some phenom b*tches for the ride down. Now I just gotta get tires, splash guards, front lip spoiler, maybe a basslink. Hey Lou can you buy the basslink and put it in for a week and then sell it to me?? I m dyin to hear how its sounds..

-Vin
why do you want to take sand to the beach...I heard they gots lots of hunnies there...bring the camera.

when are we doing the splash guards bro you have been slacking.

i can guarantee the basslink will sound incredible in the G. It works great in small cars and Ive used it in 3 of my last cars and they all sounded great.

It will hit frequencies of less than 200 Hz which our 6 x9 can not play.

you will get louder bass and also full spectrum sound with out losing any sound quality or power. Its a no brainer Vin....even I who is lost in space knows that

Old 03-23-2005, 10:35 AM
G SQUAD
If the weather is good this Saturday, we can probably do the splash guards at Eastern.

-Vin

Old 03-23-2005, 10:55 AM
Illg35 - there will def be tons of girls there....both at the meet and hangin around PSU...def dont wanna bring any sand to the beach that weekend...
I will try to get in touch with a few friends that go to PSU and see what the deal is for that weekend...But i do know a few cool places to go out in State College...plus, i think Brain (gman09) went to PSU so if he comes, he be the official tour guide...

Old 03-23-2005, 11:36 AM
I am your DAM tour guide. I will take you on the DAM tour. Please ask all the DAM questions you may have! "Where can I get some DAM# BAIT?"

Old 03-23-2005, 05:16 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
Illg35 - there will def be tons of girls there....both at the meet and hangin around PSU...def dont wanna bring any sand to the beach that weekend...
I will try to get in touch with a few friends that go to PSU and see what the deal is for that weekend...But i do know a few cool places to go out in State College...plus, i think Brain (gman09) went to PSU so if he comes, he be the official tour guide...
HAHA no doubt man!! DREW fill me in, im goin wit you

Old 03-23-2005, 05:37 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by iLLG35
Martin

If ur rolling, then click one of the categories in the Poll thread pls and I'll put ya on the email list for the MM.

Is there an echo in this thread ?

Old 03-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by iLLG35
Marty - we leaving at like 3:30 AM Saturday MORNING - That would mean no drinkies for your BDAY!!!

Old 03-27-2005, 01:14 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Marty - we leaving at like 3:30 AM Saturday MORNING - That would mean no drinkies for your BDAY!!!
W/E i'
ll wait until the next day to get down a few cold ones haha, im comin Drew aight? Hit me up and let me know what we are doing PEACE!

Old 03-28-2005, 04:42 PM
G SQUAD
Alright, I just reserved my room for MM. I m just waitin on the okay to register and I'll be good for that weekend unless other circumstances.

-Vin

Old 03-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Alright, I just reserved my room for MM. I m just waitin on the okay to register and I'll be good for that weekend unless other circumstances.

-Vin
Vin

I spoke to one of two people that I needed to @ M2 and have the registration info that we need. I'll be sending an email out later with all that info.

Andrew is suppose to be getting back to me on the other stuff........ stay tuned dude

Old 03-28-2005, 08:30 PM
GSQUAD

-Vin

yo yo vin what the fawk are we doing with the rooms bro...am I staying with SI coupe or with you. Im gonna have to ride down with you on Friday.

Let me know cause whatever room its gonna be party time

Old 03-28-2005, 08:59 PM
lou already gets the award for most times using the word "fawk" in an online forum LoL j/k

for real, doesn't matter to me... i do have an extra Queen size bed in my room, lou's got dibbs right now but if he doesn't need it it'll be available

Old 03-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by SI_G35Coupe
lou already gets the award for most times using the word "fawk" in an online forum LoL j/k

for real, doesn't matter to me... i do have an extra Queen size bed in my room, lou's got dibbs right now but if he doesn't need it it'll be available
Screw Lou, auction it it off = $$ for more mods.
Let him sleep in the lobby ........ JK Lou.
Yeah u 2 make a great pair =)

Old 03-28-2005, 09:19 PM
GSQUAD
Originally Posted by SI_G35Coupe

SI coupe bro Im gonna need a ride down cause the mods I was gonna do on the car has to be put on hold. Im buying a house and need all my disposable income for that.

since Vin lives close to my house I can ride with him and sleep all the way down but I dont know if he is leaving Fri.

Im leaving Friday so if Vin doesnt go Ill drive to your house and room with you... which ever way its gonna be ****** sick.

oh and neil what ju talking about we make a great pair I dont swing that way

Last edited by louG35; 03-28-2005 at 09:30 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Final Headcount - Mod Madness!!!