Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What u got planned hammer?

Old 08-02-2005, 05:38 PM
G SQUAD
Times like this make me wanna do some mods soo I can show too but don't look like its happening...

Old 08-03-2005, 03:52 PM
G SQUAD
Gosh darnit!

Alright...

Registered!

Old 08-03-2005, 05:38 PM
VERY NICE GUYS!!! Keep it coming! Where BEBE???

I believe that one of the HIN categories is Best Team so maybe if we rolling strong in there, maybe we can take sumtin home? How about a few more. I am going to post the colors of everyone car I know so far so we can have an idea of layout....obviously we wouldn't want to put a TB next to a black.

Don't forget the vitals peeps:

1- YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED INSIDE WITH UNDER 1/4 tank of gas!!!! If you have more you better get ur driving shoes on! Not to mention we all need to roll in together in order to show together! Be considerate to others who will want to get the most amount of time possible to finsih cleaning and seeting up their display!

2- Displays - Be creative. I may go to a sign place and order some vinyl lettering displaying the list of mods etc. Maybe a few pictures of before and after, photo albums, etc.

3- TICKET - When you registered, you were told to print out your ticket, print it out and put it in your car now!!!! They will not let you in without it. They will make you get on a seperate line and it will mess up our whole team thang!

4- HAVE FUN!!! This is going to be a great time, let's enjoy ourselves!

Last edited by Diesel1; 08-03-2005 at 05:44 PM.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Banned
My color is Lakeshore Slate

Old 08-03-2005, 09:11 PM
G SQUAD
good job drew, i hope the team wins man. i ll be there to hang out wit the peeps.are you gonna be showing the explorer though? thoght you sold the coupe. lmao!!!

Old 08-03-2005, 10:03 PM
LOL Yeah the explorer I sild awhile back (2 door stick!) and i bought the expedition which hasn't been washed in about 8 months....no joke! LOL Great station car when I can fit into the spots!!

Casanova - YOU DA MAN!!! What a balla and thanx for getting a different color so we can showcase it!

Old 08-04-2005, 11:18 AM
G SQUAD
Just an idea...

As a display, we should print out a bunch of pix (or create several huge mosaics) from past meets, cruises, etc... to show our strength in numbers.

^^ Luis ^^ : YOu can hook it up right??

That way, we'll have hot cars, hot displays, and hopefully get some sponser's attention... so, let's pull in some pix and put something together?? Just a thought.

J

Old 08-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Great Idea J!

Old 08-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by Diesel1
i bought the expedition which hasn't been washed in about 8 months....no joke!
I can vouch for that...it really hasn't and ask Drew about the window. LOL

Old 08-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by Babiephat
Just an idea...

As a display, we should print out a bunch of pix (or create several huge mosaics) from past meets, cruises, etc... to show our strength in numbers.

^^ Luis ^^ : YOu can hook it up right??

That way, we'll have hot cars, hot displays, and hopefully get some sponser's attention... so, let's pull in some pix and put something together?? Just a thought.

J
Def a good idea, let's make sure to get some good shot next weekend at Philly.

Old 08-04-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by coupin827
Def a good idea, let's make sure to get some good shot next weekend at Philly.

we should try to get something together to get a NY Skyline (no pun intended) picture with a bunch of us

Old 08-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey Todd, since ur in Jersey, feel free to post up a possible photoshoot meet. Weehawken or Hoboken should be a nice stretch. Maybe a possible sunset type thang on a Saturday or Sunday. Possible meeting time of 6ish to allow daytime shots. By th etime everyone gets set up etc, we will get some hot sun/sunset/nightime shots in there!

I alos have a photoalbum completely dedicated to the G and the meets I attended so I will have that on display as well!

Old 08-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Hey Todd, since ur in Jersey, feel free to post up a possible photoshoot meet. Weehawken or Hoboken should be a nice stretch. Maybe a possible sunset type thang on a Saturday or Sunday. Possible meeting time of 6ish to allow daytime shots. By th etime everyone gets set up etc, we will get some hot sun/sunset/nightime shots in there!

I alos have a photoalbum completely dedicated to the G and the meets I attended so I will have that on display as well!
I'll try to do some scouting this weekend.... weehawken is probably the better of the two options... right at the mouth of the tunnel.. if any of the JC or Hudson county crew have any ideas, post up!!

Old 08-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by infiniti4life
I'll try to do some scouting this weekend.... weehawken is probably the better of the two options... right at the mouth of the tunnel.. if any of the JC or Hudson county crew have any ideas, post up!!
Todd

Anything off of River rd in edgewater ? That will be a hop skip and a jump for the New Yawk boyz, like a 20 minute run from the TNB. Just a suggestion dude.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hin Registration