G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

335 vs G35/37...NO COMPARISON

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
joey. pics of your 335i. I'd like to see it. thanks

Old 08-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
^^ Yes I would too. With proof that its yours :-D

Old 08-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joeygott
let the bashing begin!!!
I love the G35 coupe look over the G37, but I NEVER got a fraction of the attention and droolers in the G35 compared to this car. I won't say it' better looking than the G35, but I think it's less common since it's so new so people just LOVE IT. Everywhere I go, adoration.
You are a complete tool with absolutely no class.

WOWWWWW you have a 40k BMW... THAT'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T SEE EVERYDAY!

Old 08-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

So, I have given my INfiniti to my daughter who turns 16 this week, and I graduated to a much better car in the 335. And please don't embarrass yourself by mentioning that I should have waited for a G37. I happened to be one of the few that got to see one in person and it didn't do it for me. And if you look at all the new magazines, they try and sugar coat it, but performance hasn't gotten any better. Car got uglier, heavier, worse back seat, and they tweaked power just enough to cover the new heft. Except for the BOGUS Motor Trend article where they allowed INFINITI to bring an early auto car that didn't have the intercooler and therefore would go into limp mode due to getting hot, every other article in every other magazine still says the 335 is the better car. If you see through the political correctness, you will see that most say it's a MUCH better car. The MT 335's don't have the heating problem and the very early model auto's that went out without intercoolers have been retrofitted with them by BMW, all except the one car that Infiniti drags along everywhere to make their G37 look better t

Hey guys, read the his original post, this asswipe is 17 and with a 16 yr. old daughter, he's just yanking your chain. 335'S are way better that g coupes, but a fully loaded G coupe is about 37K, a 335i is 50+k, dedede, it should be better. He probably doesn't even drive. All he has is a new computer.

Old 08-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Banned
G35/37 vs 335

Listen guys, some punk on your site accused me of being 16, so I JOKINGLY played into it by saying, I"m not 16, I"m 17!
FOR 2K4G, I was being FECICIOUS. Feel free to look up the definition, or PM me and I'll be happy to explain what that word means.
I'm 39.

Also, 2K4G name should be changed to POOP FOR BRAINS. A 335k is not 50k. MSRP is 40k and with premium pkg and sport pkg (how 75% are sold), msrp is under 45k. You can look it up anywhere.

But you did say one thing right. The BMW is more expensive and therefore should be the better car. That is true and I've never tried to say anything but that.

As far as computers, I have TWO and they are bad to the bone. Radio Shack TRS-80 and COMMODORE 64. Ughh, someone please explain to R2D2, I mean 2K4G that I was being fecicious again.

Old 08-18-2007, 06:18 PM
hmmmmm..... a 39 year old who has time to just sit around and argue over the net.. lol

Old 08-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by fherjohn
hmmmmm..... a 39 year old who has time to just sit around and argue over the net.. lol
Concur, someone needs a life.

Old 08-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Listen guys, some punk on your site accused me of being 16, so I JOKINGLY played into it by saying, I"m not 16, I"m 17!
FOR 2K4G, I was being FECICIOUS. Feel free to look up the definition, or PM me and I'll be happy to explain what that word means.
I'm 39.

Also, 2K4G name should be changed to POOP FOR BRAINS. A 335k is not 50k. MSRP is 40k and with premium pkg and sport pkg (how 75% are sold), msrp is under 45k. You can look it up anywhere.

But you did say one thing right. The BMW is more expensive and therefore should be the better car. That is true and I've never tried to say anything but that.

As far as computers, I have TWO and they are bad to the bone. Radio Shack TRS-80 and COMMODORE 64. Ughh, someone please explain to R2D2, I mean 2K4G that I was being fecicious again.
Did you mean "Facetious" perhaps?

Here's an idea, before throwing insults at someone, make sure you at least know what you're talking about.

moron....

rofl

Old 08-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Devil Dog

Here's an idea, before throwing insults at someone, make sure you at least know what you're talking about.

moron....

rofl

Cut the kid some slack. Being an asswipe can't be that easy. We might not know but he seems to be an expert. Again, he is lying out his ***. One of my best frineds bought a 330i converible, all that they had on the lot or wanted to sell were fully loaded BMW's. My friend, who is an architect and has his own firm, had to call three different BMW dealerships until he found someone who was willing to work with him and order him a fairly plain one.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Devil Dog

moron....

rofl

39 years have not done much for his spelling.

Old 08-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Banned
G35 vs 335

It's a good thing you guys jumped on my spelling since you can't dispute anything I've said about cars. This isn't a homework assignment, and my incorrect spelling doesn't change anything I said.
What is more stupid, me mispelling a word that has NOTHING to do with cars, or 24KG and the other expert spellers discounting what I said because I mispelled a word?
OH, and the comment he made about his buddy buying a 330....EVEN HIS OWN MOTHER WILL CALL HIM A MORON FOR THAT. Dude, look at BMW sales for the last 3-4 yrs, double digit growth every year. Try buying a BMW for invoice, they will laugh you off the lot, especially the new 335 coupe. That is because the market will pay the premium for the better car, which you will also see in resale values. Go look at INfiniti lots, they are FULL, BMW you have to order a car 1/2 the time. All of this is FACT.
I work at home, something you guys won't be doing until you finish school and quit your fast food jobs.

So since you've taken an azz (darn, misspelled again) beating about cars and can't win the argument, you attack my spelling. NICE.
OK, you win the spelling BEE! great job boys.
but you LOST the car argument big time.

Last edited by joeygott; 08-19-2007 at 12:38 AM.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Can someone explain to me what argument Joeygott is talking about? I still don't understand the point of this thread.

Old 08-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Banned
just biatch slapping a few punks before this thread is dead.
Seriously... If you go back and look, I've never disrespected Infiniti in any of my comments. I own one now and have been pleased with it. Almost bought another. I simply stated what I did and how I came to the decision, and a few insecure guys made it personal. No biggie.
I'll keep making them look bad if they want to keep coming back for more punishment. No biggie to me. I work from home, so not at all time consuming to me.

Old 08-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QX70S, IPL, NISMO 370Z, S5
Xcuse me

I've never owned a BMW (or wanted to own one) and wasnt even considering one until I got so frustrated at trying to find a decent G. So many had problems and really didn't drive that nice. I even called Infiniti customer service about one of the cars I was close to buying and they wouldn't admit anything about the oil burning issue or the front end prematurely wearing out tires. I was shocked, just terrible service and attitude from the consumer affairs dept.
So I took the advice of some friends and every car magazine on the planet and went and drove the new 335. If you have blood in your veins, you can't help but fall in love with it.
Am I a BMW fanboy now, you bet and I'm proud to admit it. Who wouldn't be?
May I ask where do you live? I am not trying to start anything, i just would like to know where you went and was treated so poorly,
P.S. The major issuses with BMW occur before most of them reach 3 years hence why they have such a great factory warrenty, is the exact reason why they need it, think about that, I really like the 6 thou, but it really looks like a stratus in the back, looking forward to the new M3...

Old 08-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Banned
G's and 3's

I live in GA, but my problem wasn't with dealers, I was looking at USED cars because in GA, if you buy from a private individual, there is no sales tax. So, I was trying to find used cars and looked at MANY here and near my beach house in FL. After a few months of hard core shopping, including on this site, I saw a few used 335's for sale so I went and drove one. Then got VERY lucky and found a black on black with exact options I wanted.

Yes, I'm 100% into *** cars. Have always owned Toyota and INfiniti (still own both now), and I can't tell how sold I've been on their reliablity. Also very well aware of spotty BMW reliability, but if you throughly research this, the BMW straight six has been VERY reliable for many years, and the 3 series reliablility record is right there with G35/350z. Of course, I'm taking a chance with a 1st year twin turbo motor, but I was considering aftermarket turbo/sc cars on the used G35's I was looking at so I was obviously willing to take the risk either way. Actually price out a NEW Stillen G35 until I found out INFINITI only give a 1 yr motor warranty, even on a new Stillen car from the Infiniti dealership. I've waited a long time to buy this car and pretty much decided that functionality and practicality were NOT on my list, where they were very much in the past. You know, kid is 16, gets my car, now I get whatever I want. Finally, a car for ME and not my family!

I can tell you this too. I was VERY DISTURBED and SHOCKED by several things about the G35's I looked at. I was looking primarily at low mileage 05's and 06's. When I found a car I liked, I ran CARFAX and also called local Infiniti dealer to pull service records. TWO of the 2006's I looked at had motors replaced due to burning oil and the owner running them dry. Then, when I found cars without that problem, they had been wrecked, or modded in a terrible cheesy way, or they rode suprisingly rough, rattled, clutch was difficult,etc. I just could NOT find a nice riding, BLACK G, that didn't have baggage of some sort. I also noticed a lot of tire noise on the cars and researched it and turns out, the front end geometry of the car is out of whack which is why the tires scallop and get LOUD after only 8-10k miles. I've seen HUNDREDS of posts about this. And don't get me started about calling INFINITI consumer affairs. They were horrible. Some GHETTO HO got an attidue with me and refused to admit the problems with oil, tires, etc. She kept giving me these politically correct textbook answers. ARRGHHH!
So, taking all that into consideration, I decided to broaden my horizons and look at the 335. I had already driven about everything else out there under 75k. I was floored. I always ignored and wrote off everything I've always read about the 3, but driving it woke me up.

Last edited by joeygott; 08-19-2007 at 02:01 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 335 vs G35/37...NO COMPARISON