G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

Show King's g35 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 02:03 AM
RPL
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^It's not that we're "complaining," we're just telling the guy that he's dreaming if he think he's going to get anywhere near $60k for that. I love how everyone is getting butt hurt over a riced out trophy queen when someone makes a valid opinion. Keep up with the name calling too, it really winning my over to appreciate this post-fast and the furious mobile

Old 12-09-2007, 02:18 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Some people are willing to shed out that type of money. If he finds someone willing, then good for him. We all have different taste and styles when it comes to our cars. Just cause its not your particular style doesnt consider it "rice."

Either way I wish you the best of luck with the sale bro. Looks great... post up some pics for my wallpaper!

Old 12-09-2007, 02:59 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
RPL, how do you consider this car "riced"? His body kit is painted, He has the performance mods to support the aesthetics of the car, and he has a nice system...Im not seeing how you can call this car riced out. It is a show car and a very nicely done one at that. Are you trying to say that someone that takes pride in their car and has put in the time and money to make it look as good as it does isnt allowed to be rewarded for his achievement? He has a few trophies to his name and to me that means he deserves a little respect. Who are you to come here and judge him and his car when you have probably never even met the guy or seen his car in person. Not to mention im sure his car is 100 times nicer than yours ever will be. If he wants to put 130 grand into his car why should you care? Its not your money. To him the end result is well worth it.

I very rarely call someone out but you my friend need to step off your high horse and come back to the real world. There is no need to hate everyone who happens to have a nicer car than you. Nobody wants or needs to hear your sensless comments (which btw, next time you want to make a smartass comment you might want to check your grammar). It is really not that difficult to just say "good luck with the sale" and be on your merry way even if you hate the car for whatever reason. If you cant do that then dont say anything because bashing on the seller isnt going to do jack shyt. And saying your never going to get 60k for the car, how the hell do you know. There is always someone out there willing to spend the money. Its just a matter of finding them. I dont understand how some of the so called "adults" in this world can be so immature and egotistical. End rant. I apologize to the seller for some what jacking this thread but some people just **** me off. Have a nice day

Last edited by StreetChase; 12-09-2007 at 03:05 AM.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Leonwho.... are you that f*cking stupid??? Of course if I had $118,000 cash when I was car shopping, I'm pretty sure I would've driven right past the Infiniti dealer...as anyone with a half of a brain would have... The point was to buy a car that I could afford at the time, and build it piece by piece that would win every show it was entered in, which amazingly it has done. As for selling something unique..I know what it takes, I had another showcar before this one. As far as the rice comment... you people make me laugh, 99% of us on here drive *** cars... the same *** car I might add,so GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ***!! There is no way to pass a G35 off as an Aston Martin or a Porsche or a Ferrari, regardless of what ugly-*** bumpers we buy...so if that's the route you're looking to go I suggest selling your car, going to the dentist to have all your teeth pulled, and start giving gum-jobs for a dollar a piece until you save the money to buy one of those "NON-RICE" cars.. until then, go back to the first page of this thread and add up the cost of the car new, and all the mods and install costs of them, add them all up (or have your parents do it for you if it's too difficult) and tell me what it comes out to... You doubt it?? I could give a f*ck less that you doubt it, you really are a f*cking retard. ANOTHER GENIUS ON OUR HANDS BOYS. -PeteyPablo

Old 12-09-2007, 01:59 PM
RPL, you seriously need to either get a girl, or a life, or come out of the damn closet already. First off, I have been building "trophy queens" for a few years now... pre-fast and the furious, *******. And they do what they are made to do, win shows. It's not like I build a racecar and take it to shows..Second, what's your f*cking problem?? Dreaming?? Like I really give a sh*t if you don't think I'll sell it for 60... I never said I wouldn't sell it for less d*ck. It's you and the rest of the haters that keep talking all this **** about my car selling for 60,60,60,60,60.. shut the f*ck up already!! What I said was.. ok, write this down or text your boyfriend or whatever you call each other.... "If someone is serious about buying the car, let me know and we'll talk price". Remember that?? Jeez.. All the hating. Ya know, I used to get that with my last car too, all these guys used to talk sooo much sh*t back then too. They would talk, talk, talk while I would win, win, win...and their girl would blow, blow, blow.. lololhahaha. So you keep talking boss, I'll keep winning -PeteyPablo

Last edited by PETEYPABLO; 12-09-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by PETEYPABLO
Leonwho.... are you that f*cking stupid??? Of course if I had $118,000 cash when I was car shopping, I'm pretty sure I would've driven right past the Infiniti dealer...as anyone with a half of a brain would have... The point was to buy a car that I could afford at the time, and build it piece by piece that would win every show it was entered in, which amazingly it has done. As for selling something unique..I know what it takes, I had another showcar before this one. As far as the rice comment... you people make me laugh, 99% of us on here drive *** cars... the same *** car I might add,so GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ***!! There is no way to pass a G35 off as an Aston Martin or a Porsche or a Ferrari, regardless of what ugly-*** bumpers we buy...so if that's the route you're looking to go I suggest selling your car, going to the dentist to have all your teeth pulled, and start giving gum-jobs for a dollar a piece until you save the money to buy one of those "NON-RICE" cars.. until then, go back to the first page of this thread and add up the cost of the car new, and all the mods and install costs of them, add them all up (or have your parents do it for you if it's too difficult) and tell me what it comes out to... You doubt it?? I could give a f*ck less that you doubt it, you really are a f*cking retard. ANOTHER GENIUS ON OUR HANDS BOYS. -PeteyPablo

Agreed, we have the same car.
The difference ... mines not riced.
Mine didn't fall out of a bad episode of Fast and Furious.
If you could afford to spend $118k, you could afford to save up and buy a Gallardo, no? Unless you're $118k in the hole
I highly doubt anyone offered you $65k -
If you don't want them displaying as their own, part it out -
You truly show how educated you are by your posts -
I'm sure you're gonna drive a lot of buyers towards the car with your posts.
Keep showing us how brilliant you are.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Riced

Old 12-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Hahahaha... There is no way you are this dumb..... ok, let's try it again... IF I HAD $118,000 AT THE TIME...with me so-far?? I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT ANOTHER CAR... ok?, got it?? Second.. The real difference..... I don't know, maybe the trophies, the tv shows, the magazines, the p**sy... the websites... Also, I don't remember anyone asking if YOU approve of the way I built MY car.. I really don't remember giving a s*it. Of course your car didn't fall out of a movie, you used it to drive the family to the movies. And you call me brilliant.. Loser -PeteyPablo

P.S. read the definition again...
a souped up economy import (hence the term rice-d) SEDAN turned into a street racing machine. They are usually covered in lame stickers, huge exhaust tips, huge spoiler, and lots of other **** all over them.-- yep definately my car.

Last edited by PETEYPABLO; 12-09-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Originally Posted by Leonwho
Agreed, we have the same car.
The difference ... mines not riced.
Mine didn't fall out of a bad episode of Fast and Furious.
If you could afford to spend $118k, you could afford to save up and buy a Gallardo, no? Unless you're $118k in the hole
I highly doubt anyone offered you $65k -
If you don't want them displaying as their own, part it out -
You truly show how educated you are by your posts -
I'm sure you're gonna drive a lot of buyers towards the car with your posts.
Keep showing us how brilliant you are.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Riced
How about you leave his thread alone and let it be. We all now know where you stand. He's not asking what you think about his ride. He's simply selling it... if you dont like it or the price then move along. Thanks for you positive contribution to this form.
Maybe you should read the main page b4 you start bashing on other peoples rides.

Welcome to G35DRIVER.COM, the world's largest INFINITI G35 (SKYLINE) community web site. Our mission is to satisfy your G35-hunger utilizing our International networks and resources. SHARE YOUR ENTHUSIASM WITH OTHER G35 DRIVERS HERE.

Old 12-09-2007, 02:13 PM
can we lock this thread?

its become quite annoying and very distasteful with the crude comments that have/are being made

Old 12-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Gr8One
How about you leave his thread alone and let it be. We all now know where you stand. He's not asking what you think about his ride. He's simply selling it... if you dont like it or the price then move along. Thanks for you positive contribution to this form.
Maybe you should read the main page b4 you start bashing on other peoples rides.

Welcome to G35DRIVER.COM, the world's largest INFINITI G35 (SKYLINE) community web site. Our mission is to satisfy your G35-hunger utilizing our International networks and resources. SHARE YOUR ENTHUSIASM WITH OTHER G35 DRIVERS HERE.
I don't find myself being disrespectful with my first post -
I put in my two cents, and suggested parting out -
Which I'm positive he would get $60,000 + at the end.
Also, you have to expect others opinions when you're posting something publicly on the internet.
I'm not bashing far from it, just throwing in my two cents.
He could take it or leave it, at the end of the day it's just an opinion.
Personally I'm just loving his responses. I've never seen anything as immature.
He responded quite rude to my post, so I gave him my two cents. Mind you I did it in a professional manner as possible.
You don't have to ask what people think of your ride, when you post it on the internet again - You have to expect comments.

Also, if anyone's wondering what his previous show-car was.

Old 12-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Damn right!! Built seven months before that God-awful movie came out... and finished with 19 first place shows.. Auto Sound and Security magazine.. Speed TV and sold for 30k. Thanks. -PeteyPablo

Old 12-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Anyone can buy and "off the shelf" supercar. This guy took a plain jane Infiniti and by shear force of will (and many $$$), molded it into a vision of what he wanted. My God this thing is a masterpiece! I wish I had half the stuff it takes to do this.

If you don't have someting kind to say STFU.

I hope you find someone that shares your vision.

Tex

Old 12-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks brother.. and thanx to everyone that has supported the car thus far. -PeteyPablo

Old 12-09-2007, 06:14 PM
wow your looking to get every penny you put in this thing huh?

Old 12-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Not really.. In fact, it's about 50% of the total value of the car and the mods. Put it this way, before I even accepted any offer I would try to have the person come and see the car.. It will totally surpass anyone's expectations, I promise you. So honestly figure that a realistic buyer would know what kind of deal they're getting. Thanks -PeteyPablo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Show King's g35 for sale