G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

04 G35 Aero Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 04 G35 Gunmetal M-6 Aero Coupe Brembro MUST SEE!!!!!

You are bidding on an gunmetal g35 coupe. This car has every available option with the exception of navigation. I purchased this car in 04 for the purpose of building a promotional car for my automotive customization business. When I purchased this car it had 3,250 miles and had been previously leased as a company vehicle. Within the first three weeks of purchase this vehicle was involved in a frontal collision. The nature of this collision was very minor, however because of the age of the car the company declined repairs and insurance paid for full replacement. Repairs were very easy, the original headlamps were still in perfect condition. This vehicle holds a rebuilt title. I have kept incredible records on this vehicle. With it comes a three ring binder filled with all record and receipts for everything since day one. Thanks to Valvoline this car has always had synpower full synthetic oils in it that have been changed promptly when due. This car has been sponsored by Dunlop, Valvoline, and Rock Star energy drink. The primary purpose for this car has been promotional events. This car has been extensively modified by my company. www.madeindy.com I challenge you to find another g35 that has been as tastefully built as this one. This vehicle has well over $12,000 in equipment. The custom add ons are as follows. scibon carbon hood, custom built headlamps, &swiss sw1 3 piece forged wheels by modular society, dunlop sport max z rated tires with 95% tread, brembro brakes,high performance window film, smoked tail lamps, engine dress up components, k&n intake,borla exhaust, greddy e-manage, alpine double din multimedia center, full speed ipod connection,built in xm sat. radio, alpine dolby digital sound processor with 5.1 decoding, alpine pdx series amplifier, dynamat custom lighting and much more. Please view the pics if you have any additional questions I will be more than happy to answer them. Please paste this link to view my ebay auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ksid=p3907.m29

Last edited by forgedg; 03-12-2008 at 08:52 PM. Reason: pics did not load b4