G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

2008 G35 Sport Premium w/Nav

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 G35 Sport Premium w/Nav

FS:One Owner/26K/No Accidents/No Mods/Well Maintained/Garage Kept etc../North -Atlanta, GA area

A sad day to think of selling my G35 but now I'm looking at buying a truck and need to move forward with selling this car. I will entertain fair offers and encourage anyone to give mine a test drive - very clean all stock -never ripped through turns or raced and always driven responsibly. This car has been babied - excecpt for the first "free" oil change at Infinity Gwinnett, I am the only who has ever touched the car with a wrench.

For serious inquires please email tim@thehillz.com or use the autotrader link below and follow that process. Thanks for looking!

Tim Hill (a.k.a llihmit)

Here is the link to my autotrader listing w/free Carfax Report link;

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...65017611&ct=p:

2008 G35 Sport Description:
28500 OBO - 2008 G35 Sport w/Navigation Package, Platinum Graphite/Graphite Leather. 26K miles 90% Highway thanks to my 80 mile daily commute. Factory Sport Package with staggered wheels,paddle shifters (+manual mode)and sport tuned suspension - plus more. Car is all stock - no mods of any kind. All maintenance carefully performed by me -owner/mechanic. Garage kept and detailed on a regular basis. Never driven in snow or left under harsh conditions (like hail). Always fueled with premium gas and driven responsibly. Mobil-1 oil w/factory filter & oil nut washer changed @3-4K intervals. Air and Cabin Filters changed & 12k and 25K -per maintenace requirements, Clear film installed the day I purchased the car($900)-covers front spoiler/grill trim/headlamps/fenders/hood/rearview mirrors - has worked great to preserve the paint from common road hazards.Please inquire for complete list of specifications and I will be glad to send them over. I am only selling the car because I need to invest the money in a new truck purchase (will not accept low ball offers just to get rid of the car). The G35 is an exeptional driver and a great value compared to the other Luxury sport cars. This is a must see/drive for anyone considering a new G37 or other luxury sport "make". Just go drive the others and compare mine - you will be pleased and save bigtime! Scammers, dealers, low-ballers please do not waste yours our my time - NO TRADES or Alternative types of offers (please), To sum it up - One owner/one driver/non-smoking/no accidents or dings/no mods- no-issues car that is pristine, like new with clear title, ready to test drive and sell today! I will be glad to provide more information upon request and/or set up a test drive for serious potential buyers. Please view - FREE CARFAX REPORT ! Thanks for looking! http://www.nadaguides.com http://www.edmunds.com https://g35driver.com/

Attached Thumbnails 2008 G35 Sport Premium w/Nav-1.jpg   2008 G35 Sport Premium w/Nav-3.jpg   2008 G35 Sport Premium w/Nav-15.jpg  
Old 02-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

Thread is locked until changes are made.

When you are ready to revise the original post;
Goto the top of the thread select "thread tools > Open thread"
Please make corrections ASAP, before the thread has to be deleted.

classified posting rules

REQUIRED CONTENT
A Classified Thread MUST be posted with the following information;
1. CONCISE ACCURATE TITLE: No threads permitted with fanciful titles such as “FS: ……check it out” etc
2. PRICE: $_______ must be included unless thread is a WTB or WTT
3. LOCATION: (nearest significant city, town or area searchable on Google maps)
4. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you (no personal info)
5. PICTURE: Include a hand written sign with UserName and Date , in at least one current picture of the item(s) to verify ownership.
(This applies to all FS ,WTT items local or not.)
6. DESCRIPTION: Provide an accurate description of the item(s)

Thanks