G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS: 2004 G35 Coupe, Sport Package, 6sp Manual, Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 G35 Coupe, Sport Package, 6sp Manual, Los Angeles

Just bought an M35 and need to sell my G. I have the extended Platinum warranty through Infiniti which is fully transferable and covers absolutely everything (except for maintenance) on the car for 100,000 miles. This also includes free towing, free gas, free jump, free loaners etc. I have never had anything go wrong with the car but its always nice to know you are covered just in case. This car has everything except for the stock Navigation (which was horrible back then). All oil changes have been with synthetic oil and I've always used premium fuel. This car needs nothing and you will have complete peace of mind for 100k miles. It also has the sport package, spoiler, brembo brakes, lo-jack, cross-drilled & slotted rotors, k & n cold air intake (Which was professionally installed by infiniti.......I will also throw in the recharge kit for it), M3 clear bra, new tires, new brakes, 6 speed manual transmission, midnight blue with black leather interior, upgraded 8 speaker bose sound system (which bumps like youve got a 10" sub in the back), 6 disk in dash cd changer, steering wheel controls, moon-roof, factory tint all around, spotless interior, heated front seats. Ive looked at every other 2004 G35 in the US and none have what this one has for the price. Non-smoker and nobody has ever smoked in or around this car. I just had it detailed and it looks and smells like a brand new car. It also has a trunk mat, and a trunk net. Dual zone climate control, cruise control, power everything, homelink system (which hold up to 3 gate codes). I just had it smogged and have paid for registration through July 2011. I had to buy a bigger car for work otherwise I would never get rid of my G. This car is beautiful and you will love it. I have all manuals, plugs, instruction booklets, first aid kits, etc.

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...view=slideshow

Last edited by djelan; 07-09-2010 at 12:33 AM.