G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS: 2003 Nissan 350Z Minty Z

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2013 | 03:49 PM
Hold The Line
Premier Member
The following 2 users liked this post by TIAN:
c_morse (02-11-2013), Invalid_User (02-10-2013)
Old 02-10-2013 | 05:47 PM
This is honestly one of the WORST looking cars I have seen on this site. No offence OP, just CERTAINLY not my cup of tea.

Is it bad that I'd much rather have a stock looking 350?

Good luck with sale, OP

Old 02-10-2013 | 08:20 PM
Yea..... Cause no one one here, silvia, 350z forums... None of us are on stance works... He will get ripped up more there than here.

Old 02-10-2013 | 11:15 PM
|
Originally Posted by guitarrocker98
Yea..... Cause no one one here, silvia, 350z forums... None of us are on stance works... He will get ripped up more there than here.
I put it on all those forums for a reason, so more people can see it. I don't really care about any of your remarks either. I already knew that all this was going to happen. If you don't like me than thats fine I'll live. There isn't anything I can do about it anymore. It's there already, I can't take back what I did, it already happened. So for me now I just have to "embrace the suck!" A term we use in the military a lot lol.

To also answer that question, why would I burn a few hundred people? That wasn't the intention and it never was. The first time we did the raffle it was such a good idea and I was really going to raffle out the car. People we're willing to participate and so I decided to do it but didn't think Paypal would actually make me stop it. I received an amount of $8000 in about 5-6 hours 'til it got stopped by Paypal. Paypal even said I didn't have to return the money but I really wanted for the raffle to go down and for people to trust me. So I returned every single cent. So then I thought why not make a business and start a brand and still do the raffle and sell a shirt. So I did. I partnered up with my use to be "best friend" and started the company. Told him to shed out the money up front and I'll eventually pay him back. So he did that and we registered the business and did business as "F2ESH" LLC. He put up a rough estimate of $10,000 for the shirt, printing, license fees, and other miscellaneous necessities. Then I did the rules and regulation of the the "2nd" raffle... People were still interested, so I was like "fine let's do this again." I believed it'll still work. So we opened up to the public and released the rules and how to participate. The biggest down fall was that It took approximately about a month for the whole process and because of that, my hype, the "MintyZ" hype died down. There wasn't as much people participated. Let's say about a 100 participants in like a week. You would think 50 x 100 is $5000.00 correct well you also have to put into consideration that every transaction the website takes about 2.3% of that plus shipping and etc. So all the money that we made was used for bills. To top it off we were a brand so we had to get more inventory to keep people wanting more and for our brand not to die down, so spent more money for more products. months later I was getting stress out because that it's been months and were still only at about 177 participants. I started losing interest on the business stop 'hustling" hard and basically stopped caring. I'm basically screwed, people are gonna think I scammed them and people are going to hate me. My "best friend" felt that I was slacking and told me to pick myself up and said nothing in life is easy. I would get motivated for awhile but seeing 1 or 2 sales a week is pretty depressing especially when you know that there's a lot at stake. One day we had a big argument because of all this. He said that I haven't put a single cent into this business and I wasn't taking this serious, so for him to shut up I took some of my savings out and gave me about $2500-3000, thats about a 25% of what he put so he can't say that I don't care. Few more months later it was still at 177 participants and I have totally lost all motivation, I already knew that this whole giveaway/raffle isn't going to happen. That's when me and him got another big argument and split up. I told him it wasn't going to happen people don't want to wait anymore and so do I. Told him that let's just stop the business and close down and I'll eventually pay everything back so we don't have anymore monthly expenses (Website, credit card machine and etc), but he said "No!" and still wanted to continue the business I told him well there isn't going to be a giveaway/raffle so if you want to continue that it'll be without me. Then that started another argument with him saying I just screwed him over and etc etc. So I told him "I'll still help you pay for everything so wont struggle." Since he was my best friend and I wasn't trying to screw him over, but he said Pay half and take your name of the business and for him to just take everything over. Like a friend I just said "Yes fine do whatever." So pretty much I sent him another $1000 so he can take care of the rest of it. So I just lost my business, 5K and a best friend. Anyways back to the story, with that $1000 I thought he would at least let everyone know it was cancelled and he would refund the people that did participate. (*****Refund meaning a shirt. Since I put in the regulation that just incase the giveaway doesn't happen you will be refunded with another shirt. Due the fact that we wouldn't have enough money to cover the refund but since we had all the shirt already that we bought (1000 shirts) that would be more cost effective. (Raffle ticket with the shirt cost $50.00 and if we refunded them with another shirt which we sold for $25.00. To me that makes sense. Since it's our product and we have the right to put any price that we want.) but I guess he didn't do any of that stuff. I'm not part of the business anymore and I have no control over it. Like I said never planned to screw anyone over or intended for any of this to happen.

The plan was for to start a business and make a brand and then build cars and keep on giving it away and it would be an ongoing process, but as you can tell that none of that happened.

I'm not asking for anyones sympathy or for anyone to feel bad. I understand its all my fault and that I should've thought this through before I started this business but it was such a good idea the first time, my impulsiveness led me into this. So now I'm asking what do you want me to do? Refund them the money? But I don't have any of the money, it all went to the business that my ex best friend owns. But the 177 participants will still hate me for this, let me rephrase that the 177 participants hate me for this and even other people like you guys for example hates on me too because I "screwed" people over. I never planned for any of this to happen. You guys think I wanted for people to hate me? C'mon lets be honest who does? I know a lot of people and you think I really wanted to be represented as the guy that "scammed" people with a fake raffle? No I don't.

If any of you guys we're in my shoe not saying anyone is dumb enough to do this like myself. What would you guys do? Cuz I sure don't know what to do anymore. (besides to tell me to go kill myself or shoot myself in the head.) I'll take this as a constructive critism. Anyone?

Here since you guys asked for the story then here it is.

Originally Posted by AmateuRN
Never seen an intelligent reply on any forum or FB accounts by OP...
I haven't been on Facebook for about a year? I guess forums yes, because there hasn't been any intelligent comments to be answered. The only thing I get is a bunch of hate.

Old 02-10-2013 | 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by 240kiid
There isn't anything I can do about it anymore. It's there already, I can't take back what I did, it already happened.
Um.... Technically you could have refunded the money, and you still could. shirts dont cost 25 bucks a pop to make. Just sayin. In business sometimes you take a hit. Part of being in business. You make money you lose money in this case where its a business deal gone sour... You lose. As you said... "Embrace the suck".

Old 02-10-2013 | 11:58 PM
|
Originally Posted by guitarrocker98
Um.... Technically you could have refunded the money, and you still could. shirts dont cost 25 bucks a pop to make. Just sayin. In business sometimes you take a hit. Part of being in business. You make money you lose money in this case where its a business deal gone sour... You lose. As you said... "Embrace the suck".
Yea but If you read it right. I don't have anymore money to give and that the refund will be a shirt. As much as I want to give their money back I can't because I don't have any to give and yes in business you lose some and win some and in my case I lost a lot already and I'm no longer in business. That should be my partners responsibility. and yes also you are correct the shirts didn't cost $25 to make, but I think your missing the concept. They lost $25 , I lost a lot more than that. Yes I know what was my fault but it also not my fault that decided to join the contest/raffle. I told them all the rules and that if it doesn't go down that, that is whats going to happen. Like I said it's not my business anymore so I have no say on it.

Old 02-11-2013 | 12:32 AM
RCL
Whether you're in the right or wrong is unprovable and thus given the shady nature of it all, I think it is in all the members here best interest that you not be able to sell things. I'm not saying you're guilty or innocent, but at the very least it's a shady circumstance.

Good luck with the sale of your car. I think you'll have better luck on forums if you don't get so defensive and emotional on here. Stay calm and post like public education didn't completely fail you.

Old 02-11-2013 | 12:50 AM
Hold The Line
Premier Member
This^

Thanks for your insight 240kiid

Old 02-11-2013 | 02:48 AM
Honestly if I shelled out 10k out of pocket and you just lost motivation and backed out. I wouldn't want to be your friend either. You did screw him over, even if you paid him 5k back.

Old 02-11-2013 | 02:51 AM
And I really don't think you will get any where near 15k for an 03. Especially with an accident like that on record. ( if it was even reported to the insurance company).

Old 02-11-2013 | 03:08 AM
|
Originally Posted by Invalid_User
Honestly if I shelled out 10k out of pocket and you just lost motivation and backed out. I wouldn't want to be your friend either. You did screw him over, even if you paid him 5k back.
We used his credit card. Technically it was more like a loan. If that was your car and your reputation and some money was on the line you would lose motivation too. No one knows who he is but everyone know who I am, but whatever everyone is entitled to an opinion and if that you believe I screwed him over then so be it. You already made up your mind, I'm not here to persuade everyone that Im innocent or guilty. I'm just here to sell a car. If you guys believe that I'll just screw you over from past experience than so be it. I can't do anything about it, again if I have offended anyone in this forum, I apologize. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. So once again I apologize if i have offended someone.

I'm done arguing/explaining to everyone. Believe what you want to believe. I'm not here to be your friend or screw anyone over. Just here to sell my car.If you believe other wise than so be it, ] If you don't like the car then don't buy. It's not like I have a gun pointed to your head forcing you to buy my car.

So if anyone has any legitimate questions or is interested on my car please PM me. If your here to "bash" or talk bad about me I'm sorry I do not have anymore spare time to entertain you.

Old 02-11-2013 | 05:08 AM
god damnt, what a bunch of BS going on..

I'm just curious.. why are you selling the car? and why didn't you mention anything about the wreck in the initial description of that car? clean title or what?

i was actually going to buy your car a year ago, but i ended up buying pat's G instead.. but im just curious.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2003 Nissan 350Z Minty Z