G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

WTB: I want to buy a g35 $6800

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by DeadMX6
So after test driving a a g35, and a 350z im convinced i dont like them, there not much faster than my mx-6, and no where near as fast as the BMW 2001 330ci automatic I just bought for 6.3k and 7k after the servicing is done. AND ONLY 77K MIILES LOL.

Thx for all your interest and advice, and for the nerdy internet haters hating on my budget LOL GO SCREW YOURSELF LOL, AND KEEP GETTING YOUR POCKETS RAPED
I came from M3 world and you are so stupid if you think your 2001 3 series is FAST
lmao
hop on the bmw board so they can hang you

Old 01-14-2014, 11:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So after test driving a a g35, and a 350z im convinced i dont like them, there not much faster than my mx-6, and no where near as fast as the BMW 2001 330ci automatic I just bought for 6.3k and 7k after the servicing is done. AND ONLY 77K MIILES LOL.

Thx for all your interest and advice, and for the nerdy internet haters hating on my budget LOL GO SCREW YOURSELF LOL, AND KEEP GETTING YOUR POCKETS RAPED
Wow i was laughing so hard after reading this. Kid you cannot afford a USED g35 so just move on and get something cheaper. Like a mechanic's special 330ci that will double your costs with all the parts that will need to be replaced on it. Posting about how fast your MX-6 and 330ci are is just laughable as both of those cars are as sloooooooow as your mama.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:07 PM
Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts

WOW, great deal on a pos. All your internet prowess and you still got ripped.

Old 01-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I sense a lot of anger coming from you g35 drivers lol.

Leme just say something, I have very in depth knowledge of car's, I have an excellent mechanic, and to be honest, I really don't know what car is faster, its very possible the g35 and the 350z I test drove were beet to crap and had tired engines at 90k miles for 350 and 110k on the g35, both salvaged tittles and within my budget

and the guy who says the BMW need a lot at my mileage, Your partially right. Although my BMW came with fresh tune up fresh valve cover gasket fresh Pirellis and brand new brakes an rotors all around.

All I need is new control arms (Confirms my mileage, cus they suggest you change them at 70k)
and a power steering return hose, I will be paying to have this done on my next pay check.

Other than that im good until 120k, when I will need a cooling system overhaul.... But yeah my cars going for 11k at the dealer ship, I can sell it for a quick 9k after repairs. IF I WANT

If your mad you should try switching car's... People were no were near this hostile on the mx-6 forums (Boy those cars were REALLY REALLY "Needy"

Old 01-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
My version
My name is Chris. I have $1800 cash in hand.

GT-R Must:
be clean title
no more than 70k miles
have owned the car for more than 2 years
not have more than 2 owners
have service records
have no mechanical issues what so ever

If your further than 40 miles you gotta help me with gas by shaving a phew more dollars off.

Simple. no dealing with bull ********. no sighing a million papers. no getting pennys on the dollar at a trade in. I will also consider many other cars that are simaler such as an rs5, c63. Help me help you

lulz troll

The following 2 users liked this post by TIAN:
Frankieg35 (01-15-2014), Pepper (01-14-2014)
Old 01-14-2014, 05:27 PM
Received 300 Likes on 192 Posts

All I need is new control arms (Confirms my mileage, cus they suggest you change them at 70k)
and a power steering return hose, I will be paying to have this done on my next pay check.

Other than that im good until 120k, when I will need a cooling system overhaul....

=

The following 3 users liked this post by Pepper:
Extreme Dimensions (01-14-2014), Frankieg35 (01-15-2014), TIAN (01-14-2014)
Old 01-14-2014, 05:33 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
G35 6MT Coupe
I sense a lot of anger coming from you g35 drivers lol.

Leme just say something, I have very in depth knowledge of car's, I have an excellent mechanic, and to be honest, I really don't know what car is faster, its very possible the g35 and the 350z I test drove were beet to crap and had tired engines at 90k miles for 350 and 110k on the g35, both salvaged tittles and within my budget

and the guy who says the BMW need a lot at my mileage, Your partially right. Although my BMW came with fresh tune up fresh valve cover gasket fresh Pirellis and brand new brakes an rotors all around.

Other than that im good until 120k, when I will need a cooling system overhaul.... But yeah my cars going for 11k at the dealer ship, I can sell it for a quick 9k after repairs. IF I WANT

If your mad you should try switching car's... People were no were near this hostile on the mx-6 forums (Boy those cars were REALLY REALLY "Needy"
I think it was the ridiculous demands that made no one take you seriously. It doesnt really matter what you drive, different people have different reasons for getting different cars. To each, his own. In the end, a car is worth what someone will buy it for.

As a cautionary aside, I would stay away from bimmers. This is coming from a guy with 0 brand loyalty. I've owned a couple VW's, a couple Saturns, a Toyota, a couple of Mazdas, a Cadillac, and now a Nissan (Infiniti). A vast majority of those cars were 2 seaters or in the cadillacs case, ridiculously fast. Through those times I considered M3's & M5's, but they were maintenance nightmares. Some required special oil, some had major scheduled maintenance every 15k mi. They are good cars if you take care of them, but the M is for money and maintenance. If you get a used one from someone, you better be sure they were **** about service. I know a few ladies I work with that have BMW's one has a 2007 335xi the other a 2004 (?) 330i. Those things have cost them so much money over the past year, it was ridiculous. Meanwhile the Miata I had cost me next to nothing and I ended up selling it for $1500 less than I bought it for 4 years ago. Just pay attention to how well the cars hold their values.

I only recently got a G35 (about 3-4 months ago). It only had 39,500mi on it, but I went ahead and had all of the fluids changed (oil, brake, differential, transmission, I didnt do radiator). Keep in mind the fluids dont just have a mileage rating, but a time rating as well. If you're buying a 13yr old car, just hope that the guy did all the stuff he needed to do over that time. Knock on metal, the car's been good so far.

Old 01-14-2014, 05:44 PM
Received 95 Likes on 84 Posts

The following users liked this post:
G2FLIP4 (03-02-2014)
Old 01-14-2014, 05:58 PM
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Look man no one here is an ******* purpose most of the time lol but if you would have posted some numbers that are more reasonable and realistic, we would have taken you more serious.

Old 01-14-2014, 06:07 PM
Received 95 Likes on 84 Posts
ban OP.

/thread

Old 01-14-2014, 06:07 PM
Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
it's okay guys, typical bimmer owners... glad he got what he wanted. It's his life his monies... He did ask for too much for more than a reliable vehicle. But everyone chases what they believe is the best deal they could get.

Old 01-14-2014, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by GR6RR
it's okay guys, typical bimmer owners... glad he got what he wanted. It's his life his monies... He did ask for too much for more than a reliable vehicle. But everyone chases what they believe is the best deal they could get.
hey hey, I was a bimmer owner. lol
I agree that nissan is more reliable than bmw
But my bimmer was a blast to drive lol
HOWEVER, I didnt have to do **** but replacing the belts and oil through the 5 years owning the z. all the money used for modding lol
vs
owning the m3 for 3 years, replacing alternator, ps hoses, thermostate, water pump, rsm, rtab, ftab, fuel filter, oil, belts, etc...feel dizzy thinking about it now lol

Old 01-14-2014, 08:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand why people are so mad at me here, You bought your car for top dollar, and now your value is starting to diminish rapidly. And alot of you probably owe more than your car's worth, My friend went through with his 01 benz not to long ago. ( I Feel your pain LOL )

Truth of the matter is, IF i would have held out I would have got what i was asking for. 2 people called me today off this thread, and supposedly met my criteria. Although they were out of state....

People get rpped off by dealers all the time, why shouldnt i be able to get a good car for 1 or 2 thousand below blue book? People need fast cash all the time.....

Sorry if offend any nice people, but for the jerks out there, go crew yourself but dont forget to clean out the dealers splooge, unless you dont have lube, then splooge is good

Old 01-14-2014, 11:16 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
I understand why people are so mad at me here, You bought your car for top dollar, and now your value is starting to diminish rapidly. And alot of you probably owe more than your car's worth, My friend went through with his 01 benz not to long ago.
The value of these cars have been diminishing for years so its nothing new. Unfortunately, the reduced cost allows the GED crowd and those who don't know their @ss from a hole in the ground to purchase these cars and come on here creating threads similar to this one. And this little thing that says REG. 17.30RS came with my car years ago when I bought it, any guesses on what that could be???

Old 01-14-2014, 11:28 PM
Isnt that the same as the depreciation of the pos 2001 3 series?
Whats new?
Oh: the differences in maintenance cost when the car hits 100k mile mark
Thats when the butt rape begins

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB: I want to buy a g35 $6800