G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS: 2005 G35 Sedan 6MT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2023, 09:39 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G35 6MT Sedan
2005 G35 Sedan 6MT

2005 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan 3.5 VQ 6sp Manual .
I didn’t have any plans to sell this car, but here we are. We found something else we want to build, so we are putting our G35 up for sale. This has been an absolutely amazing car and a fun build for my son and I. We bought the car last year and set out to build something we could have fun with on the backroads. Listed below are all the items (that I can remember) we have addressed. The car was in great shape when we got it, so most of the items we replaced were precautionary and really, just an excuse to have some quality father-son time.
-New battery with 3-year warranty
-Wheels are powder coated “Wet Charcoal” from Prismatic Powders.
-New tires in October
-Lifetime alignment package at Pep-Boys
-Wired for subs (The right way) (Can leave the 2 12" subs/amp
in the car for $400)
-New super bright headlight/fog light bulbs and new ignitors
-LED parking lights and back-up lights
-Calipers painted red with high-temp caliper paint (the right way).

Engine
-Full tune-up including plugs and coil pack boots.
-Hitachi cam and crank sensors (Yes, all 5)
-Z1 Motorsports plenum spacer
-All belts and tensioner
-Z1 Motorsports Z-tube

Transmission / Driveline
-Jim Wolf Technologies 26lb lightweight flywheel and clutch (Properly broken-in)
-Nissan throw-out bearing
-Nissan clutch fork and bearing clips.
-Amsoil transmission fluid
-Amsoil differential fluid
-New driveshaft carrier bearing
-Clutch fluid flush and fill Brakes
-Z1 Motorsports stainless steel brake lines
-Raybestos R-Line brake rotors and pads
-Rebuilt all four calipers when I painted them.
-Brake fluid flush and fill

Suspension / Steering
-2004 350Z unrevised springs and shocks (lowers the car 1”)
-Driver/Passenger rear wheel bearing hub assemblies
-Moog ball joints
-Moog inner and outer tie rods
-Moog Sway bar bushings and links
-Z1 Motorsports lower control arm bushings
-Kinetix adjustable front upper control arms
-Kinetix adjustable rear camber arms
-Z1 Motorsports extended toe bolts
-Nissan OEM clock spring to fix non-functioning cruise control.

Exhaust
Currently, we are running an aftermarket resonator with a muffler delete. Sounds pretty good and I’m old and shouldn’t like stuff like that. We kept the factory mid-pipe and muffler, so you can mix and match for the perfect sound or it can be returned to stock if so desired.

For whatever reason, these cars do not have any front camber adjustments from the factory. When we lowered the car, we added Kinetix adjustable upper control arms and rear camber arms. We also added larger toe bolts in the rear to account for the drop. Without them, the camber would be off, and the tires would wear out prematurely. Again, we did everything the right way. Alignment is within factory spec. I kept all the stock parts as well as a few other items that I will include with the car. I have the factory sport shocks, struts and springs if you want to return it to stock height. I also have a set of G35 coupe springs if you want something in between.

We spared no expense over the last year and a half with this car. We took care of most of the common G issues and built up from there. The only common issues we haven’t fixed are the following:
-The fuel gauge is off ¼ tank
-Finicky steering wheel volume controls.
-Driver side front strut is a little toasty, but still handles great so I haven’t bothered with it. I do have the red G35 sport struts that will go with the car and that would be a good upgrade.
I have all the parts to repair these issues so they may be fixed prior to the sale. If not, the parts will go with the new owner. The front seats are really the only place that shows the age of the car. I’ve done my best to church them up with some leather patches, but it is what it is. And let’s be honest, if you are buying a manual G35 for the interior, you’re missing the point of the car. I do have a good used leather seat back for the driver seat that will go with the car. I have also seen several great condition seats on FB Marketplaces for super cheap. The roof has also started to fade slightly, but not bad. It's been cut/buffed and I keep it waxed, so it has not gotten any worse since we've had the car. The miles are high at 222K, but they are pretty much all highway miles. The previous two owners used the car to commute from Tennessee to Huntsville on a daily basis. No doubt, if properly cared for, the car will easily make it well over 300K. I had our shop go over the car and only two items were noted. The front brake pads and tires needed to be replaced. I installed new premium pads last night and new Cosmo UHP tires were installed a couple weeks ago. I also just changed the oil, had the alignment done and hit all the grease fittings. The car needs nothing but a new owner. I do have receipts and thorough records of everything that was done to the car. I also have the CarFax

$6,800 Cash

Located in Birmingham, Alabama

More pictures on the FB ad below:

Facebook Post

Last edited by 6MTVQ; 11-29-2023 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-17-2023, 11:07 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,020 Likes on 937 Posts
Nice car, GLWS.

The following users liked this post:
6MTVQ (11-18-2023)