G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Power Wire - how to run ? - HELP PLEASE!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35 Coupe
Power Wire - how to run ? - HELP PLEASE!!

I am going to add a sub to my G35 (2006) . I am using a PAC adapter to get the RCA output from the Bose headunit...

How do I run the Power cable from the Battery to the trunk? Need instructions if anyone has done this / knows how to do this.. Where Do I go through the firewall??? whats the best way to run the cable back through the cabin??

basically HOW??? I am doing this tomorrow morning early afternoon so all the help is appreciated - thanks in advance!!!

Old 09-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by cmrz
I am going to add a sub to my G35 (2006) . I am using a PAC adapter to get the RCA output from the Bose headunit...

How do I run the Power cable from the Battery to the trunk? Need instructions if anyone has done this / knows how to do this.. Where Do I go through the firewall??? whats the best way to run the cable back through the cabin??

basically HOW??? I am doing this tomorrow morning early afternoon so all the help is appreciated - thanks in advance!!!
take the battery cover off and the cover at the base of the windshield.behind the battery you will see a bundle of wires going thru a grommet,just run it thru there.inside the car behind the glove box is where it will come thru.get a flashlight and look behind the glove box(may have to remove the lower cover) while somebody else pushes the cable thru.

Old 09-18-2006, 10:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35 Coupe
AWESOME!!!

Thanks for the help - I removed the cover between the battery and windshiled and like you said a bunch of wired headed into the cabin!!! Couldn't be any easier. Had to drop the glove box to see the cable coming down but worked and saved me lots of time hunting around!!!

Thanks again !!!!!!!